ITS HAPPENING!!!!! Trump Accuses FBI Agent of ‘Treason’

wsj.com/articles/trump-accuses-fbi-agent-of-treason-1515710206

>WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump said Thursday that an FBI agent once involved in the special counsel’s Russia probe committed “treason,” and he called for Republican investigators in Congress to conclude their probes swiftly.

>In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Mr. Trump, unprompted, labeled as “treason” a text message written by Peter Strzok, an agent at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who was removed in July as a top investigator on the special counsel’s team investigating whether Russia colluded with associates...

btw. Strzok is a kike.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
archive.is/sxE38
independentsentinel.com/fbi-agents-appear-to-have-actively-systematically-planted-stories-to-take-down-the-president/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
prisonplanet.com/leaked-chat-logs-purport-to-show-deep-state-planting-anti-trump-stories-with-media.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((Strzok)))
WHAT. A. COINCIDENCE.

Hang him high mr President

what was the text msg

>Shithole nations
>Calls the kikes treason out
Trump stop, I can only get so hard

>“A man is tweeting to his lover that if [Democrat Hillary Clinton ] loses, we’ll essentially do the insurance policy. We’ll go to phase two and we’ll get this guy out of office,” said Mr. Trump, giving his interpretation of Mr. Strzok’s text message.

>“This is the FBI we’re talking about—that is treason,” the president said. “That is a treasonous act. What he tweeted to his lover is a treasonous act.”
Aitan Goelman, an attorney for Mr. Strzok, said: “It is beyond reckless for the president of the United States to accuse Pete Strzok, a man who has devoted his entire adult life to defending this country, of treason. It should surprise no one that the president has both the facts and the law wrong.”

>The crime of treason is defined in the Constitution as aiding enemies of the U.S. or “levying war” against the nation. A spokesman for the FBI declined to comment.
In an August 2016 text, Mr. Strzok wrote: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration...that there’s no way he gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

>The Journal reported last month that, according to people familiar with Mr. Strzok’s account, the “insurance policy” reference was meant to convey that the bureau needed to investigate aggressively allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. It wasn’t intended to suggest a secret plan to harm his candidacy, they said.
Mr. Strzok was the lead agent on the FBI investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private email server when she served as secretary of state. Special counsel Robert Mueller removed Mr. Strzok from his team in July after learning that he sent texts critical of Mr. Trump.

Fuck my greentext fucked up. Oh well.

Btw, they're all kikes.

The (((Deep state)))

Fresh:
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/

The FBI is a shithole. They've all gotta go back.

>being tired of wining
HARDER
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

Sounds like there was a treasonous conspiracy and we should start building gallows.

OIG report on the 15th, strap in.

This from OP post? sorry i don't like giving anyone clicks. Thank you for your efforts.

Got an archive link to Wall Street Journal?Paywall. Bump for a real topic.

The Dems are behind an invasion of the US by people who admit that they hate us. At every opportunity, they say how much they hate us, want to kill us, and want to rob us. These people are the who the Dems are bringing here. They are enemies of the US. It is treason.

You mean a jew was involved with the fake dossier? Say it isn't so. I'm pretty shocked guys.

>The Dems are behind an invasion of the US by people who admit that they hate us
Wrong. It's the zionist traitors in both parties.

archive.is/sxE38

archive.is/sxE38

archive.is/sxE38

archive.is/sxE38

>inb4 Trump becomes too much of a bad goy and the jews (((re-educate))) him

Trump was literally never a good goy.

tits

>Full house digits
Indeed. Where are the tits?

Kek will show you dee way

>(((Goelman)))
>(((Strzok)))
Israel is occupying the US government

Yes they are. This is a great Q&A. Give it a read.

>Trump goes after all treasonous bastards
>they're mostly Jewish
Hmmmmm

Punished Trump is real.

independentsentinel.com/fbi-agents-appear-to-have-actively-systematically-planted-stories-to-take-down-the-president/

>FBI Agents Appear to Have Actively, Systematically Planted Stories to Take Down the President

>On Tuesday’s edition of “The Story with Martha MacCallum,” Republican Congressman from Ohio, Jim Jordan explained that the text messages released by John Solomon show that “the FBI was actively planning in a systemic way” to plant stories in the Wall Street Journal and other places to trigger an investigation that would drag on and eventually, they hoped, bring down the Trump presidency.

>This was likely the “insurance policy” discussed by Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

>What Jordan found most interesting about the Simpson testimony released by Senator Feinstein was that “Glenn Simpson said Christopher Steele told him the FBI had another source. How did Christopher Steele know that? Did the FBI tell him? If they did, why is the FBI telling >Christopher Steele, the guy who was paid by Fusion who was paid by the Clinton campaign, why is the FBI telling Christopher Steele they got another source on this whole Russia investigation? I think that is interesting and something we need to get to the bottom of.”

>McCallum jumped in. “Yeah it goes to the larger question of whether or not there was a coordinated effort between these intelligence agencies and, perhaps, including the FBI and the Clinton campaign to dig up dirt on Donald Trump, right?,” asked MacCallum.

>“Exactly,” said Jordan. “And I think when you couple what Senator Feinstein released today with the story John Solomon wrote this morning on additional text messages we have now reviewed, where they talk about planting stories. Peter Strzok and Lisa Page in their text message >exchange talk about planting stories with the media to further their narrative. What was their narrative and what was their plan?”

Bamp

how come these kinds of threads are always empty.

>archive.is/sxE38
Thanx

>trump starts rolling out the t-word
hahahaha AHAHAHAH AHHH HAHAHAAAAAA
i can smell the fear from here. you think trumps gonna stop at one case of treason when the swamp is still so badly in need of draining?

the punishment for treason in the united states... is death! lol goodbye traitors. trumps coming for you

cuz Trump said something racist. Although the dossier is becoming news. NPR talked about it for 25 seconds.

Because mossad, shareblue, etc. are sliding hard.

It gets so tiresome

bump

Have a bump.

R O P E
D A Y

Sounds like conspiracy to commit sedition. Plotting to overthrow a legally elected president.

There should be charges filed against him and his "lover"

Bump

>(((Goelman)))
Imagine my surprise...

Word should be used a lot more by Republicans

FUCKING (((free))) beacon

Pretty much all of Congress is compromised.

I have a theory that all the Senators and Congressmen who are resigning are the ones that are getting off easy. The rest of them are probably gonna get indicted.

>YFW his execution is filmed live

>yfw all the traitors go to guantanamo and we get to see them die by firing squad on live TV.

>Oh fuck how dare he call us what we've been calling him for years

Kek

treason, no. subversion, yes.

legally, its close to the same thing.

Well, we're not sure that's all he did yet. Maybe there's more blatantly treasonous actions he took.

>never a good goy
that's a good thing

It can be treason dude we are still at war with Korea :)

What did he mean by this?

It's treason then.

This calls for a public lynching

About time he calls it what it is.
I'm glad the gloves are coming off

treason is reserved for working with an enemy state, one in which we are at war with.

We aren't even at war with Russia, even though most people think it would be "treasonous" for Trump to have accepted their help in some way.

but subversion is defined as actively trying to overthrow the government or destablize it. This fucker all but explicitly said as much. I think it would be a stretch to try Strozk (sp?) criminally, but there's no doubt he was looking to undermine Trump as a very high level FBI guy. That looks so fucking bad when he's the lead on the Hillary case. It basically taints it. which is probably why DOJ reopened it. they had no other choice.

OYYYY VEYYYY

he was talking about (((our greatest ally in the middle east)))

I'd say working with an ex-MI6 agent is considered treason

>treason is reserved for working with an enemy state, one in which we are at war with.

ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE ISRAELI SPIES. THAT IS TREASON.

It will be a big, beautiful gallows at the steps of the
Lincoln Memorial
I will go there, and pop corn by a small fire on the Mall

You remember the Awan case? The DWS Laptop?

Awan was working for Israel in order to blackmail politicians.

well that's certainly possible, but we will never try an Israeli for spying again imo. There's too much history there, too many jews at the levers of power. I would fucking love for that to happen. that would practically bring the whole house of cards down. One would lead to another and another and another. I can only imagine how many of these kikes are actively sending shit like intel, top-secret tech, etc, back to their Mossad contacts. I would wager the majority of them in government.

Depends if they're being paid by a foreign power to undermine the standing president, innit?

>treason
then it's quite simple. Trump must end the FBI. Maybe the CIA next too.

Caesar 2.0?

>well that's certainly possible, but we will never try an Israeli for spying again imo.

Never say never. The mere fact you're saying something like this indicates you're a paid shill.

Trump isn't ending the FBI or the CIA.

Trump is ending Israel.

Isn't it really just sedition since he's not helping a foreign power?

Unless you can consider the democrats to be aiding and abetting foreign powers to destroy the US, which honestly you could argue pretty well that they are, particularly with their aims of rampant unregulated and uncontrolled immigration.

He was helping a foreign power. He was a double agent for Israel.

He doesn't know what treason means, right? Because if he did, he wouldn't have accused the guy of it...

gas them all donald

I need solid proof the ‘insurance policy’ wasn’t a murder plot

Agreed. Immigration opened up at a time when commerce was exploding and there weren't enough workers. The Dems wanted to bring people who weren't white in, and the Repubs wanted cheap labor - hey, win/win everybody!

because pol and the rest of the internet is being spammed with fake news of trump saying "shithole" from an undisclosed source. covering up all the real shit going on.

in all reality he probably just said bad countries

not really, i'm not being pedantic, It's just that there is a distinction between Treason and Subversion.

what Strozk did/said was not Treason. but we all get the point. Trump wasn't making a Legal argument of criminality, he was making a general statement about the guy. No one is going to try Strozk for treason. b/c he didn't commit treason, we are not at war with any country, that i know of.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

That puts a new light on this story.
prisonplanet.com/leaked-chat-logs-purport-to-show-deep-state-planting-anti-trump-stories-with-media.html
Maybe "S" is Stryzok.

yeah you got me. always funny how I'm a shill whenever some fag disagrees with one of my statements. I must be getting paid for all my opinions.

Why do people forget Roy Cohn?

israeli spies that created isis, sold technology to china, gave crateloads of cash on an airplane in the middle of the night to iran, allowed norks to build nuclear weapons...

I could go on, but I think you're seeing the trend of treasonous actions with countries we are at war with

The statements as follows are made by shills
>Trump will never tarnish the position of President by arresting his predecessors.
>Trump will never expose Israel
>Trump will never go after the big names
>Trump will never

Roy Cohn is /ourguy/

>“levying war”
Having an insurance policy against the President is practically the definition fo levying war against our nation. This fucker should hang after a fair trial, and his whorebag wife, too.

based George Webb hasn't forgotten, but I think pol has forgotten about him because not alt right heil hitler enough for them. George Webb posts daily videos uncovering the real conspiracies and spy rings going on in our government

Will somebody wake up sleepy Mr sessions? I'm beginning to think he's not just playing possum and is actually totally inept

George Webb IS MOSSAD YOU FUCKING KIKE

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Mueller is the person who is going to prosecute all these people.

jason goodman always creeped me out and seemed like an obvious shill

I suppose he could Webb could be telling half truths and leading in wrong directions. But you have to admit he's uncovered a lot.

More legit info on webb being a shill?

i said,
>but we will never try an Israeli for spying again imo

>we
not
>Trump

>imo
not
>an assertion

The reason why I don't believe the United States of America would try an Israeli spy for the crime of Treason has nothing to do with Trump. Israeli's are far too woven into the fabric of the government for them to need to spy for other countries. It's not like it was in the early part of the 20th century. It's possible, but if it did happen, i would expect it to be handled very quietly with the Israeli government. Not a public display like last time. That's all I'm saying, if you think otherwise, I can't imagine why.

I've been a subscriber to this theory as well, but it's starting to look less and less likely

Trust in Trump