When wil we invoke the 25th

This man is mentally unsafe and needs to go before he kills us all

oh look this thread again

>you again

And he's a fucking idiot.

Why aren't you Dims calling out Nancy Pelosi for her ACTUAL racist comment about "white guys' handling the immigration issuw...THAT IS RACIST...

But you nutjobs cal Trump racist for using a derogatory adjective to describe a geographical location? You will never win over those that are fense sitters and claim to be independant...you send them running to the hills from you.

The only people who voted for Teump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Yeah...welfare recipient hood rats

WHAT ABOUT HAITI AND 98 PERCENT OF AFRICA BEING A SHITHOLE IS HE WRONG ABOUT?

SAGE
A
G
E

goes in all the fields

This.

some countries are shit holes and we all know it. if you don't have the balls to say it then maybe you're the one who is mentally unsafe. trump lives in the real world not liberaland

it's called a joke, we understand and appreciate president trolls irl shitposting

literally /our/ guy

and while you're scrambling to attack him on that you avoid attacking his actual policies. you've just been trumped

Of course not...there was an actual location in South Africa referred to as "Lavender Hill" where locals would literally make a mountain of shit.

What Stretch-Face Pelosi said about white men handling immigration IS RACIST!

>backwards libtards, as usual

So Julianna...are you medically credentialed to make that kind of assessment...or do you just like to play MD on Sup Forums?

invoke it then, faggot

>Says the transgender tripfag

I don't think hes mentally unstable hes just a complete retard

I'm about to invoke my dick into your mouth. Nobody gives a fuck. If you remove trump; we'll kill you all.

Heyyyy Julianna, was hoping I'd see you posting around here ;-)

So, haha, out of curiousity, what do you think about Jewish female - Aryan male relationships? Also, take the assumption the Aryan male is upper class with high grades and prospects of a high-paying job. Again, totally just asking cuz im curious lol.

im not trans

this
pls fucking try it i cant wait to see you idiots die live on tv.

Who are you calling the Idiots?

Tits or get out bro

the spinning on FISA today really made me think on who is in charge .. the first tweet is probably HIMSELF , then general kelly and the other jew cocksucker mcmaster , came in and told him to shut the fuck up and be a good goy , so after 2 hours he tweeeted some bullshit crap

I think Trumps just retarded he might not even be guilty of obstructing justice and colluding with Russia on purpose from what I've read Russia picks unintelligent people with power to influence and use them.

Haven't you figured out he doesn't think for himself he honestly said during the daca deals that whatever they give him he'll sign and he though Diane Feinsteins idea was great even though it goes against what hes said in the past. He doesn't really care about real policies he just wanted to be at the top of the hill and flex his muscles idk if he has a small penis or something, but the guy has the mentality of a 12 year old.

Snowflake Trump golfed over 100 times in his first year.

He has never visited troops in combat zones. Never. Every modern president has visited troops in combat zones, even Obama.

Trump is incompetent and a coward. Sad.

Don't listen to that filthy liar Julia, the likes of him don't deserve to be responded to by a queen like you.

So, back to my question lol, whats your opinion :-) ?

>This man is mentally unsafe and needs to go before he kills us all

Now you understand why we voted him into office in the first place.

GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE

Why not just shoot yourself like you faggots used too now you gotta take the whole country with you because you can't get laid.

You go Julianna! You are fighting the good fight!

I like Jews, but i dont like canada

the rare uncucked leaf is an endangered species

MORE SALT FOR THE SALT GODS

Shareblue garbage post. Don't ferget Sage goes in all fields.

enjoy the ride.

majority of cities are populated by dumb black people who don't work so the jokes on you idiot.

So you weren't great before huh?

OMG, your first reply to me

>gets dopamine rush by typing retarded crap on Sup Forums

Hawaii lol

>dumb cunt detected

sage goes in all fields buddy

ahhh thats my favourite state, amazingly beautiful, just like someone else I know ;-)
you never know, its a small world, maybe we'll meet irl someday, and until then, we can always fight degenerates together here on Sup Forums ~

Has anyone here even read the 25th? Its not what you retards think it is, and it will not be useful to the left in the least. Mike Pence needs to be on board as well as a 2/3 majority of both house AND senate. Its only for if POTUS goes into a coma or has a stroke. You will not get your 2016 do over. Sorry.

Sage yourself

So does that mean the American people that believe him are actually the retarded ones? hmmm true true

when will we see yer tits julianna?

Julianna, go back to Italy. The pastas and the pizzas are waiting for ya. Send my regards to berlusconi.

Tits or GTFO Julianna. You know the rules...

The party's just getting started, snowflake.

lol Kotaku