Boku no Hero Academia

#FREEMUSCULAR

Fuck off and kill yourself.

best

?

>nips going nuts

Indeed he was, he didn't really lead them whatsoever, he just had the psychos run off an do their own thing while the more reasonable members of the VA actually contributed to the operation. He didn't even protect Mustard which was a very valuable asset that could be used in many situations. He could have even just rounded up like 20 or so thugs like before and have them on guard duty around him wearing gas masks. Shiggy is pretty stupid for someone with a 5/5 intelligence score.

How exactly was it an asspull?
Deku used the pull power of OfA and that allowed him to beat the guy in a few punches like All Might could have.

But since hes not strong enough to use that much power, it shredded his arms and after adreneline ran out, he spent days in a pain coma.

>pop into a Hero Academia thread last night
>end up fapping for 2 hours

Muscular is one of the cooler quirk but I don't it being on the surface of his body. Why not just muscles amplifying? I mean yeah that looks much creepier but not as badass

Are you ok user?

>Kaminari
nope my muscular too fast for that shit, he'd kill him in an instant
>Todoroki
considering Bakugou beat Todoroki in his match with him and both Muscular and Bakugou have a 5/5 speed rating Muscular would wipe the floor with him too
It does, he literally says that his muscles get so crazy they pop out of his body.

>Why not just muscles amplifying?
You answered your own question
>yeah that looks much creepier
It's a lot more visually interesting than just being generally beefy or getting swole when his power is in use.

Bakugou is a hard counter to Todoroki's ice tho which was all Todo was using in that fight. So its not quite the same match up.
PLUS Todo has started actually using his fire powers, which he didnt do against bakugo

Was his philosophically correct?

gravity tits

It's like skin muscles taken to an extreme. We don't have them anymore because we evolved to not need them, but cats have them.

He was already using 100% in his fight against him yet somehow he manages to go even beyond that in terms of power with his body being both shredded from my nigga Muscular beating the snot out of him AND Deku madmanning. It was the biggest asspull I've ever seen in my life. #FREEMUSCULAR from shitty writing and MC plot armour.

>hambeast fatty forced to use her quirk to keep her manabags from sagging by the age of 30

See

100% of what his body could squeeze out of OfA without literally disintigrating his hand, not 100% of OfA's power. We still don't know what the hell that would look like, especially since Deku's theoretical 100% would be stronger than even All Might's 100%

>hambeast

>implying

Momo is the one who will become the hambeast

Only if she stops using her powers

She can't use her quirk on just parts of her body

>implying my nigga wouldn't just smash the ice
I'd go ahead and say that Muscular has MORE explosive power than Bakugou. Remember that my nigga was actually holding back during the fight due to the terrain and the fact that he wanted to toy with Deku.

So she's worthless even in the future then. Fat girls are a mistake.

Yes and I'm saying how the fuck did he manage to do that with his body in the state it was. Even when 100% didn't faze him at all. Literally makes no sense.

But she's not fat and will enter a profession which will give her plenty of exercise

?

He went above the limit which he can control without harming himself, and therefore harmed himself. That's why his arms got extra fucked afterwards.

I think this might just be Grapefag's newest ruse.

Do not use the image of IcyHot to speak lies, fatty.

Adreneline is a hell of a drug

You might be unto something.

One for All accumulates power over time remember.

Soon

Tartarus brakout arc when?

I cant wait for the second festival.
I know we got plenty on our plate right now so it wont be for a good long while, but i still wanna see Deku show off his new abilities to the world

I assume Stain would immediately try to kill AfO but get btfo.

Or he'll lick AfO's blood but it turns out AfO had a dozen different quirks that make his blood into radioactive acid poison or something.

Todoroki lterally gave up on the fight

SHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He already harmed himself with the punch that got him like this and then after that he uses it again for a Detroit Smash. He then after that pushed against the full force of Musculars attack with BOTH arms, the shredded one having blood spurting out all over the place. Finally the attack was indeed not with the shredded arm but with the one that was pushing against musculars fullpower attack and then somehow defeated my boy who previously took a 100% All Might punch with not a punch like before which didn't even faze him but a fucking BITCHSLAP to the chest.
??????????????????????????????
Dude adrenaline lmao
:^)
+Deku's base power which has been officially rated as 1/5
It's just All Might's power + a twig so far in the series.

That power rating was ages ago, before he figured out full cowl. Im sure his stats look different now

We don't know what OfA "accumulating power" actually means though, unless whatever translation I read was just unclear I guess. If it just added the strength of each successive user it wouldn't have been very useful for AfO to give to his wimpy brother in the first place, so it must just gradually increase in strength or something.

As soon as Shigaraki figures out where it is so he can have Kurogiri do all the work like always.

Are you having a stroke?
We don't know how the power stacks, but it's highly unlikely that it's just plus the user's inherent physical power. There's only been 9 and All might can easily level buildings with a fraction of his former power.

Well, Hori already said he was just using some extra strength to what he usually manages. Believe what you may.

I love it when flying brick type heroes fight juggernauts

Tartarus is reserved only for the worst of the worst. Maybe Muscular and others are in a different, less secure, prison.

>flying
He's just a brick.

it should be illegal to argue about anime power levels on the internet

>it should be illegal to talk about things I don't like on the internet

Hori knows powered up punches/kicks will get boring fast

$100 says izuku will learn a OFA variant of this by the end of the current arc

It's a 2/5 now according to the wiki which is just Uravity's power . A literal high school girl.
It's a plot device and that's it. The power makes zero sense and will probably never be explained in the detail that would reveal how a shredded Deku who can't damage Muscular in the slightest with 100% of All Might's power somehow bitchslapped him into a nonsensical defeat.
Once again #FREEMUSCULAR from Hori's shit writing.

You know what I mean

glad you understand

Nah i dont think so

Partially since its supposed to be an homage to western comics. They may improve upon their skills but they arent gonna get straight up new abilities.

When will we see the art exchange with Tabata?

Well Muscular is an uninteresting character and if we were to never see him again the manga would lose nothing, so I support you.

Did the manga ever show her hero costume? I know it showed Kendo's, Tetsutetsu's and Monoma's.

Gonna need a source outside the wiki.
Besides, Deku has got to be a 3 by now if not a 4 str wise. I doubt Kouda is physically stronger than him now

Is that the pinnacle of his art? It's shit.

>Medieval European setting
>They have bikinis
Wut?

>remember the threads about stain in 2014~2015
>start rereading it since I dropped in 2013 cause I couldn't be bothered to remember to read it weekly
>stain is just a shitter that is in like 10 chapters

you guys are fucking fags

Nope, Hori is presumably waiting for the right time to do so.

If I'm not mistaken, you can see the poster at the bottom of

>implying we're the same people that were talking about him in 2015

It's been two years, user.

fuck off grapefag

>since I dropped in 2013
> first chapter on July 7, 2014

An interesting question would be what qualifies someone to be put into Tartarus? Moonfish was on death row before but there's no mention of him being sent there at all even though he probably killed just as many or maybe even more than Stain did. I also wonder where they sent a powerful quirk user like Mustard who's only a little kid and hasn't (for all we know) killed anybody. Do the guards around him around all wear gas masks? Do they restrict his movement and not allow interactions outside of a small sealed cell? Seems like a lotta security for a dumb kid.
I think it has to do with base strength or something I don't know. Otherwise His power would be like an S since that's what he's actually capable of. They must have converted his strength into technique or something I guess.
That's like saying the Rhino or the Shocker are uninteresting characters. Not every villain in capeshit has to be a genius villain who did nothing wrong who plans on changing the world for his ideals.

I don't have a good sense of time sine i've been a NEET since december 2014
2015 and 2016 might as well be a week by my memories

Where did I say every villain has to be a genius? He doesn't have to be deep to be interesting. There's nothing interesting about muscular, even his quirk is plain

Western comics rarely have a 100% physical mainline super hero as well. they always have a secondary power/gimmick/gadget.

Superman has laser eyes, frost breath, and super hearing
Spiderman has his spider sense and webbing
Batman has a shit ton of wackly gadgets and vehicles
Wonder women has the lasso of truth
Thor has his hammer and lighting powers
Wolverine has his claws and regeneration.

the only major pure punch/kick hero I can think of would be the Hulk.

All of these heroes also receive new weapons/abilities from time to time as well. Even superman got a new power a few years ago.

Deku bound to get something new soon enough, to keep things fresh.

I remmeber I stopped reading when deku was fighting the big robot in the entrance exam
wich year was it

I think his philosophy on killing is pretty interesting and the way he uses his quirk to bounce around interesting. I also want to know why he changed eyes just because he got serious. I also like pure psycho characters who are visibly having fun doing what they do. He's pretty interesting in my books.

Hulk has regeneration too as well as scaling power.

Well since it's a matter of opinion we'll just have to disagree. And I do enjoy villains that are just enjoying the evil things they do, I just think muscular has run his course and we can get better wackos in the future since Hori is somewhat partial to them when talking about minor villains at least. I still think his quirk is dull.

Nigga you dumb. It was literally the same thing All Might did fighting the Nomu. He was going beyond his limit. Deku did the same thing.

Is Jesus Girl actually supposed to be christian or is that just a meme?

>wanting this edgelord shitter back

Oraoraora Chocobo

To expand further, his philosophy was having the strength to back up your desires. Water Hose's desire and his collided and he came out on top because he was simply stronger, yet they still fought him out of the desire to win even though they had no chance. This resulted in the death and making their son an orphan. He also seems to dislike the smug look on heroes faces because he seems to understand that the real world is all about entertaining yourself with literally anything you are physically capable to do. This is a pretty decent hedonistic philosophy in my opinion.
Except All Might was PUNCHING Noumu (repeatedly at that) whereas Deku literally just pushed Muscular of him and slapped him. Lets not forget that the actual real reason All Might won is because during the ORAORA/MUDAMUDAs he overloaded Noumu's shock absorption quirk.
Edgy villains are the best villains.

it wouldn't be coming from nowhere

if Deku could use his fingers to launch OFA power, being able to charge and release that energy into using something like a flash kick would work easily

hell, Hori could probably find way more creative things to do with it than that

Well it hasnt explicitly been said but literally all the imagery is there
>crown of thorns
>also looks like a habit too
>praying pose
>hero name is maria

That...is fair, tho that was deku running on full blast, dunno if he has enough power to do projectiles without wrecking himself in the process

>Edgy villains are the best villains.

You must be 18 to post here

Yeah but it was still the same concept. All Might exceeded what he should have been able to do effectively going beyond 100%. This gives a precedent so when Deku does it is isn't out of the blue and he is in doing the same thing.

Side note, are you the user that was super annoyed that deku was able to get to kouda in time to save him and complained about it for weeks? Your writing style is very similar to what his was.

So is Plus Ultra supposed to be a super attack?

Why hasn't Deku used plus ultra?

And what were those orbs All Might caught?

God I want to take her to mass

Plus Ultra is UA'S motto user

I want her to take my mass, if you understand my implication

>initially she was supposed to be in Class A
>Inasa was the top recommended student at U.A.
>redhead tomboy and best smug are in class B
>we ended up having grapes, sadrock and sugarlips
what in the everloving fuck hori was thinking?

Im sad we didnt get her too but dont shittalk sadrock

How come in the cavalry battle Pony,Mantis, Beast Mantis and China Boy from Class B didn't form a team together? They instead did 2 pairs and thus weren't even real contenders.

I've got a hunch that fighting overhaul and his merry men will force him into a situation where he'll have to learn it in order to save eri, and probably whoever else will be caught up in the situation.

Hopefully it's nude with vines covering the naughty spots.