HOW WILL TRUMP RESPOND?

CAN WE JUST INVADE MEXICO ALREADY

THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE SHUT THE FUCK UP

Prolly ignore that hasbeen

>With what authority do you proclaim who comes into your country
The constitution actually gives the executive that power.

lol that dirty mexican is talking to the most powerful man in the world

>on what authority do you have borders
How will he recover

And what would we do after we invade? Claim the territory and grant freedom of movement of the people who live their back into the mainland? That sounds like a terrible idea.

Looks like somebody wants some curse.

He's a has been loser.

Lmao Vicente's asshole has been blown out so many times he's gay at this point and likes to come back for the feeling.

no it doesnt you retard, it gives it to congress

He knows about the demographic decline and wants mexishits to replace Whites
his butthurt is tasty desu

>have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?
European immigrant, which is seemingly what Donnie wants more of rather than people from literal shitholes.

Wars traditionally involve killing people and taking their property.

> How will Trump respond?

Hopefully with "Fuck off, beaner, stick to your shithole country. Get ready to pay for the wall!"

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

pretty fucking sure the constitution gives him full authority

The niggers of the world yell a lot. Meanwhile, we're too busy counting our dollar bills to hear them.

The constitution’s rights were designed for white people

Wrong. Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952. It's in the president's hands.

>implying Scotland is a shit hole
The nerve of these shitters. Lets just nuke Mexico, it'd be cheaper than a wall

This from close-minded Mexico with far harsher policies on illegal immigration than the US? God what a stupid racist Vicente is.

His last name is cheese?

This always pissed me the fuck off. "If we had immigration bans like this back in the day, his family wouldn't even be here!"

So...people you hate wouldn't be here if we had immigration bans? Well, do tell.

A US land war against the Cartels would be insane. But the footage would be entertaining.

Leftists will never admit that the age of "diversity making America great" was when 90% of the immigrants were European

>With what authority do you proclaim who's welcome in America and who's not.

Why is this faggot telling the US what it is or isn't built on?

>"with what authority"
>he asks the president of the US government about US government policy

>America was built in diversity
>constitution literally said America is a nation for white people of good character
Why do these sub humans think they get to tell us what our country was made for?

>dumb beaner not knowing which branch of the US government runs the DHS, ICE, etc and has the authority to determine who does and doesn't get in the country

>what authority

THIS FUCKING GUY HOLY SHIT

Vincente Fox is white
He wants to be a mestizo so bad lmao

>When you're so in-the-bag for globalism that you forget that the U.S. constitution isn't actually abolished yet

>what authority

.... Mexican intellectuals

>have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald.
Oh yeah, I forgot the drumpf family came from Africa and/or Mexico. Silly me.

>With what authority do you proclaim who's welcome in America and who's not.

imagine if the braindead american masses just for one day could hear in the media about the actual attitude the us had towards immigration before 1965. the ignorant at best and deceitful revisionist garbage about america having been a country free for all needs to die.

>with what authority

WITH THE FULL AUTHORITY OF THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH OF THE UNITED STATES YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTE

>your mouth is the foulest shithole
Actually sir I believe that’s the country you ran into the ground and the cartels you were unable to take care of that have seized your government, killing your people and have earned you some of the lowest popularity ratings in Mexican history.

God it’s so fucking annoying to see shitty washed up, disgraced politicians use trump in such a politically expedient, stereotypical way to try and win some support back for themselves.

I honestly doubt he actually said it at all, and that this is all just yet another bullshit hit piece by the (((media))) to start a fucking circus again, in another vain attempt to make him look illegitimate as a president. Can someone post actual proof he called out shit hole countries for what they are, or are we just gonna keep getting linked to mainstream shit that has been caught lying since forever?

but they are shitholes?

yeah white diversity namely russians

Sorry Sven we're too busy paying attention to that Jewish inscription on the Statue of Liberty to actually take a look at anything else!

no he said it foxnews reported it.

I didn't know Trump gave his gardeners phones what a nice guy.

The funny thing is Trump didn't mention mexico so why does he assume he was talking about Mexico unless he knows Mexico is a shithole?

I'm fairly certain there were immigration bans like our current system in place "back in the day", may need a correction on that. In any case they don't want white Euro immigration (the self-hating liberal virus is to thank for that), instead they have total faith in their feel-good horseshit that implies that an influx of law-defying barbarians is somehow a progressive, good thing. Virtue signalling cunts, no doubt.

>America's greatness is built on diversity
Yeah, Western Europeans
Everything else is just garbage, pure garbage

"anonymous sources say"

>t. cartel shill

I really hope he pisses off a cartel handler and ends up in pieces with his severed dick in his mouth.

Anyone else just read his last name as "Quesadea"?

>With what authority do you proclaim who's welcome in America and who's not?
I thought the Left was supposed to be the side full of intellectuals.

He's right. America was built on the diversity of Europeans which Donald is.

As I recall we killed Mexicans and stole their land.

How are you American and you don't know this.

Because we let them. We've become a nation of pussies.

Article I, Section 8, clause 4

The further south we drive them the cheaper the wall gets...

I'm not gonna believe it until I hear him say it. I'm sick and tired of the machine churning out bullshit, and all those associated with it acting all shocked like they don't know it's all a bold-faced fucking lie, and that they aren't just trying so desperately to get him thrown out of office.

>As I recall we killed Mexicans and stole their land.

we won it in a war and even paid the fuckers for it during the peace treaty after they "stole" the land from the native americans during spanish colonization.

Seriously, how much are they paying you? Be more subtle, don’t say things that can be easily disproven with a simple google search.

Alright POL here's what we do: Create a faux Vincente Fox Quesadilla blog and start flipping the Narcos shit. Then in a week or two we'll be watching vidyas of him getting skinned alive or something for the lulz.

we need to put spics in camps and then deport them to southern mexico. then we invade from the north and seize land all the way down to like mazatlan and take the yucatan too. complete the golden circle and build the wall on a much smaller border. The land we took is payment for their transgressions.

>With what authority
????
He's the president
?????????????????????????????????

Im correct you fucking retard

>on what authority

Um idk? maybe the authority of being president of America?

I would give up my six figure job to enlist in a second if we invaded Mexico.

THIS

Wtf is it with Mexicans and cheese

Why bother, it's Mexico? They haven't been taken seriously for a very long time, I wouldn't expect that to change.

No, you're just an idiot who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

>what authority

Oh that is right shit puke maggot mexican fuck face trash get to determine who is and who is not allowed in.

Vicente fox used to be based as fuck, I don't know what happened to him, such a sad story.

this cartel piece of shit should be beheaded and hung up under a bridge by a rope just like the rest of his corrupt shithole country's politicians

>He said meanie words, let's invade.

Too bad I'm banned from twitter. They have been ramping up bans lately and it's literally a liberal echochamber now. White people have to form up like Voltron or be destroyed.

>immigrant background
But Donald is from Germany & Scotland, when he talks about SHITHOLE 3rd world countries he's talking about African countries where they thrown burning tires on each other & eat each other's limbs & rape babies n stuff.

Because he is a corrupt fag who gave a lot of his dirty drug money to the Clinton foundation.

>with what authority
The constitution, actually.

then prove me wrong

The fact leftists will YASSSSS at this guy while ignoring the fact this guy pretty much let inhumane cartels basically run the country

kek

from a man who runs a shithole country which literally spews raw sewage out into the ocean for everyone else to deal with.

>call poor AIDS and crime ridden shithole a shithole
>DURR WHAT ABOUT DIVERSITY

observe the final stage of a western Marxist brainwashed.

Stupid nigger.

>tfw a smug poster is wrong

This.

Im not fucking wrong

That's quesadilla you goddamn idiot

Because deep down that beaner faggot knows his country is on the shithole list.

Who is this Mr. Quesadilla?

Fucking idiot. Kys

The fact that you're so incredibly butthurt about this proves I'm right and you aren't. Now just admit you're a spic with ancestry from a shithole "country" like Mexico ok Paco?

Mexico is almost entirely diverse, so what's their excuse? Shouldn't whites be fleeing America to work in Mexico?

How could someone from mexico, a country with a higher murder rate than syria's was at the height of their civil, war, have the audacity to complain when someone calls it a shithole? It is a fucking shithole.

This fucking idiot made Mexico into an even bigger shithole than before he was elected, I wish the cartel would behead him already.

Am I being trolled?

Possibly by reminding that he is the president of the United States, and that immigration policy is his prerogative.

gets een better when you realize th US doesnt take mexican immigrants to begin with they just sneak in and shit out cunt turds.

Why isn't Vicente Fox focused on making Mexico great?