AFROKIN TECHNOLOGY

Afrokin tech showcase
youtu.be/NjaS49_hcOc

What do you think of this technology? Should we be picking a fight with such a technological shithole? Post African military hardware

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjTcReaOqQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20
youtube.com/watch?v=EUnjxftU6r0
youtube.com/watch?v=XU3cy4tPMb4
youtu.be/k8sQQ03cKaw
youtube.com/watch?v=u1RqwySch2g
youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very cool, looks a collection of the classic W series of negro beaters.

Cargo cult right there. They think imitating the appearance of technology is the same as actually building that technology.

AHAHAHA
It's a fucking mock up. It doesn't do anything. I bet it's made of cardboard.

Here's a random white man who made something way cooler as a hobby project. youtube.com/watch?v=YjTcReaOqQ0

youre such a fuckin autist how do you know that thing doesnt fuckin work jesus christ
ghana has realized that the black race will never progress without genocide
so they made this thing to cave its citizens skulls in

Looked like a stolen crap swap meet.

They didn't build a working Metal Gear and you know it.

Ayyy, mon!
You wants to be buying of my tank to make conquer all of weed island?

youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20

Yabba Dabba Dindu!!

This is the pinnacle of human engineering.

i cant wait to watch some africans get mowed down by the ABSOLUTELY FULLY FUNCTIONAL metal gear
revenge from selling us and putting us here, save the black race

the 3 rockets in the front made me lose it
top kek

>those rockets on the tail boom

Its legit a movie set, they are filming robocop 4: skinnies at your 6

>making fun of Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo's original inventions
Let's see your airplanes and APCs.

Also, I'm pretty sure disguising "time bombs" as soccer balls is a war crime, lol.

>the 3 rockets in the front made me lose it
>not the pile of rockets on the tail pointed at the cockpit.

Never change, spictexas.

Ever notice how Jews have the sloping forehead like this as well? Now you know why they are parasites too.

looks like a fucking Ork Deff Kopta

Those are JATO rockets, obviously.

shhheeeeeeeiiiiitttt

I wish that thing was real so I can watch it's maiden flight/fireball.

>stick rifles to two hydraulic lifts and a car
>paint it camouflage
>TECHNOLOGY TO SURPASS METALL GEAR
>NK pls buy

Shithole technology fampai

Drumsticks for emu war

FUCKING TRUMP!! IF HE INSULTS AFRICA TOO MUCH THEY WILL CUT OFF OUR SUPPLY OF AIDS

>14:00
>What the white man can do, the black man can also do.
>Proceeds explain how niggers are faster than whites, therefore they can do anything white men can do.

>trsut nobody, not evenn yourself, the helicopter

Sound nigger logic

Don't mess with Africa!!

lol

We wuz Colonel Sanders an sheeit!!

Right next to the mock gatling guns you can see what looks like an airsoft G36C wedged right in there.

I am laughing my ass off. Niggers can't build shit.

WE WUZ DOC BROWNZ

whay's up with your gif?

Sad how our military basically hasn't developed any new tech since the first gulf war.

Wouldn't you be worse off in Africa, though?

Imagine having to look through those blue windows. That by itself would be a fucking pain in the ass.

nigger you think jamaica is a dream land?
ha. i cant leave my neighborhood or i get killed. probably not much better than africa

Still, it's a tropical Caribbean country. That has to count for something, r-right?

Surely it is better than to live in Angola, Mozambique or some other disgraceful country like that.

oh shit
youtube.com/watch?v=EUnjxftU6r0

Blacks destroying the power grid...
>Blackout

It all makes sense now

it was definitely bought from the west

It's a literal cargo cult, wow.

youtube.com/watch?v=XU3cy4tPMb4
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

obligatory

youtu.be/k8sQQ03cKaw

do u kno da wei?

Are they showcasing a truck with the seats just wrapped in plastic? Or is that an actual African manufactured vehicle? Looks average as fuck either way lol

does that fucking mech thing even do anything, also why to the miniguns have scopes on them?

NOPE I'VE PLAYED DOOM FUCK THIS

The minigun isn't even real lol And there is nothing to even trigger the m249 or m40 or whatever light machine gun is mounted above it. This video is just fucking sad to watch. They actually showcasing a rusting piece of shit engine taken from some random truck, humvee or tractor or some shit. If I were an African I would legit fucking kill myself, cause holy fucking shit.

I skipped around and just saw that guy sit in the mech. I couldn't tell what the fuck was going on. I am pretty drunk though. I probably shouldn't of started drinking at 10am

Tell me that this is a joke. Please!!!
I know niggers are dumbfuck stupid, but this is shocking me.

It's an Imperial Nogwalker.

Here's a panel taken from a random car. Technology!

how many horribly poisonous animals are within twenty feet of you right now?

This man invented anti radiation bracelets. Innovation!

This is amazing. Simply amazing.

My country's full of 'em.

maybe a spider, it's pissing down rain so they will find a way inside. also some niggers live down the road

What the hell even is this.

I think this is a popcorn maker. They "made" a popcorn maker.

This man made a box with a glass window and shelf. Exciting.

It looks like some robocop stuff, maybe they finally watched it and made this replica of cardboard and steel pipes they found around the dirt.

Digging the wood furniture on those. They don't make nigger knockers like that anymore, eh guys?

Africans have begun to reverse engineer western technology. Here we see an African has filled an engine block with concrete to model it's internal structure.

Fuck I hate that movie but god dammit user I laughed

Lol some niggers got a copy of mgs 3 and now think they’re some kinds of kangz n shieeet

Here an African has labelled the material makeup of the engine parts. Soon they will be able to make a complete automobile.

look black people have their nice qualities but they are still primitive savages a million years behind in evolution

everyone knows it

Japs did this like 20 years earlier.

>African military tech

>African inventions
It looks like it's a ripped off Goliath from StarCraft made out of scrap metal and then spray painted.

Here an African presents some random piece of industrial equipment. I wonder if the factory he stole this from misses it.

For a good 5 minutes I was trying to figure out wtf this thing was. I finally came to the conclusion that they bolted and glued a bunch of random shit into a glass box
Captcha
>colonial gate

read this thread first

Now they are making transmission parts. Pretty soon there will be an African Henry Ford.

but watching is much funnier.
GIBBS YOUS!

you could penetrate that easily with any normal caliber rifle

you could probably penetrate that with pistol calibers

nice

lmfao sure thing kid

>find random car
>break it down
>spray paint it to look new
Africa itself is just 1 big scam

Awesome vid I remember this guy when he first moved to that place in the woods dont know much about him other then that but he seems really fucking cool
youtube.com/watch?v=u1RqwySch2g
I just watched this, is this guy red pilled. He talks about the schoool system indoctrinating kids

i'm a Nigerian prince

No really, what the hell is this?

africans are like orcs that slap a bunch of junk together, but instead of making killing machines that are crude but effective, they just don't work at all.

I'm fairly certain that hunk of shit is made out of aluminum plating with the way it rocks as the "pilot" gets out, a .22 can probably penetrate that piece of shit lol

We wuz Gundam and shit

Yes, the videos and their overall behavior in our countries prove your point.

It is really ridiculous they even try.
The worst is, that literally all data needed to build a helicopter is available already and not a myth anymore. Still they fuck this up entirely.
Aerodynamics, weight to lift ratio of the propellers and weight balancing can be looked up easily.
Don't get why they don't even consider doing so.
The only reasonable and shocking answer is, that they most likely will not know of the law of physics or don't understand it at all and hence try to figure out their "own" way of getting things in order.
What makes them failing hard.

> stero status: MISSING

reverse image search found this

Hhahaha, i did watch that already. Funny as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k

Now they are mass producing some kind of engine part. Looks like it's made out of plaster or concrete. A new material? Soon they will overwhelm us all.

I've seen more advanced technology in flea markets ffs.

Holy shit! Is there anything the monkeys won't put some low-pro rims!?
Next picture in the series will show the house where the chimp took the garden bricks to steal said rims.

And here's the result. A complete nigmobile. All of Africa will be driving these in 10 years.

One of those stories that weren't listed.

"In the lower right you can see the final Helicopter that was obtained. Regrettably, USA did not want Chile to develop that level of weapons and sabotage the cardoen factory, killing more than 29 collaborators"

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear...