Mutts, Mulattos & Mixed Race Peoples

There are mutts on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who support white nationalism and the alt right. What happens to them once the ethnostate is achieved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNTMmEb-ODA?t=5m45s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can be integrated into the population and their descendants' nonwhiteness completely unnoticable after 2 generations in most cases. They just have to be stopped from breeding with each other. There aren't actually enough of them to change the people.

MOMMY MILKIES

Agreed. Also claiming her in advance.

They get lined up against a wall and shot, no matter who wins, because muh race traitors

Aktion T4

Who dat girl?

T. Mutt who's great-great Grandfather was apparently a Rabbi but has never met a Jew in his entire life.

the thicc jewess

Sending my people to Brazil or anywhere in Latin America or the carrabrian needs ideal in my opinion.

Sterilization is more humane

The race war will be fought by brown people vs brown people with light eyes. We will win by losing, lose by winning. Either way the winners will kill the Jews.

Thots aren't allowed in the ethnostate regardless of purity.

They will be used as examples as what not to create

They have to be sterilized

half black half white guy here, dad is white and I look like a blonde curly haired jew am I allowed in the ethnostate?

we treat them fairly?

idk I'm not caught up in white supremacist bs.

>""""alt-right""""
>wanting your children to look like this (pic-related)
Fuck nu-Sup Forums, man
This guy gets it

Yeah but your mom isn't, so you'll have to decide if you want to do without half your family for the rest of your life for the sake of getting to live with wypipo.

HNNNG I will keep her safe from bad men like

Probably continue living in Straya like they do right now.

this then?

look at these puppies

If they share Western values, then nothing.

thats the fucking life

This is a shill thread as is every enthnostate thread. Sometimes stormfags are just as bad as the kikes they despise.

E
D
G
Y

L
A
R
P

grandparents are dead and my mom was an only child she's pretty redpilled but I think she'll prob be dead by the time the ethnostate is built

I'm watching the Sargon/Styx/Spencer debate where they talk about white nationalists and purity spiralling. "Who decides who is white?" and "historically Irish people weren't considered white" and other similar questions were asked

she looks fucking part jewish

No.

What a fat piece of shit.

Let's be real, if you can't tell someone is non-white from the outside or it's something like a beautiful majority-white hapa, there is no reason to cast them away. They are not a threat to muh genes or white people.

>What happens to them once the ethnostate is achieved?
They will get their shitskin genes CRISPR'd out

from the white alt right leadership
> islands in the sun
build islands like china.. you guys go there and be the best mutts you can be

Damn, I always feel really bad for mulattos whenever I see one online or irl, or any other type of biracial person for that matter. They're bound to have issues with identity over the course of their lives. You're probably a solid dude that's well-aware of the plight of the white race and is racially conscious to the extent that you won't get pissy if someone makes a negative remark about niggers, but neither side will fully accept you as one of their own, all because your mom decided to burn some coal.

oh so sad your parents wont see your fantasy world where over a hundred million people are either magically transported across an ocean without violence or slaughtered while rivers of blood run down american streets. yes what a shame that its only a fucking larp and they will never live to see the day

completely unrealistic. focus on immigration control and methods to decrease reproductive rates through social engineering and prosperity. not this larp that only hurts the reputation of people that care about white people

I don't mind a few Slash/Vin Diesel/Stacey Dash-type heavily bleached blacks around.

I've always ascribed to the position that all of the registered Democrats should be expelled or exterminated, meaning 95% of blacks. The 5% of blacks who voted for Daddy, and voted against King Nigger twice, they deserve to be bleached and assimilated.

shes not jewish you retard, shes half white half nigger.

There will not be one ethnostate
There will be multiple

We will fight side by side with other ethnic nationalists to crush jews, race mixing and degeneracy

Just bleached them out of existence, problem solved.

I'm a mutt who easily passes off as white. If any of your autistic delusions came to reality, I would sabotage it every step of the way. I'd make cummies and break into sperm banks and father thousands of little mutt babies. I'd get funding from Jews abroad and subvert every gullible pure hu-white person I could and make sure your ethno-state would fail. I'd recruit other crypto-mutts and turn the place into a Weimar republic within a decade and there is nothing you could do about it.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

doubles its happening!

You again?

Im a mutt, and I support white nathionalism. I believe all races should have their own ethnostate. And leave the shittiest clay to the mutts, if anyone betrays their people they should be exiled to mutt land. That being said, I would welcome euthanasia personally. Life has and always will be hell for me.

They'll make great pets.

i can literally pass as white I think it's because my mom was 25% white, I've always lived as a white kid and everyone saw me as white. Pic related is someone who is half black like me I look just like this guy but with blonde hair and green eyes hence why I said I look jewish. But I can see your point mulattos are treated like shit by both blacks and whites

>can't even save a gif properly
you would be the easiest to subvert to my cause

She might as well be. That bitch.

what makes you think it's unrealistic once enough people wake up it's game over

Why?

>hush you mutted faggot
lead you ppl be the best mixed race person you can be

Half British half Egyptian here

AMA

>Let's racemix and bleach the mutts

You're a fucking cuck and such a quintessential Amerimutt.

t. actual mutt in Denmark

This is why your utopia will never happen though.

Good post mate

Assist them in becoming the leaders of African nations like Liberia since they're smarter than full blacks on average.

We send them into 5 star luxury camps.

We keep the ones we like of course - Hitler kept some . DEFINITELY keepin Brittany .

This picture gives me hope for the black community.
>The welfare state has destroyed my people.
Sad.

based

I-I wouldn't date or have children with a mutt if that makes you feel better user...

That's easy. Since they can't be allowed in to the fake ethnostate due to "obvious reasons", they can just be hired as the cleaning crew for exterior grounds only. Our fake state will need the exterior premise cleaned daily. Can't be all niggerish looking.

Yo, just dont breed but live a good life marry a white women and adopt white baby's. Do not give up on happiness. You are loved by god.

10/10

This guy is niggerish ? Looks like hes about to chimp out . Link ?

I volunteer to help breed Venti and help bleach her genetics

don't be a cuck

Are these from OP's girl? A little too brown in the nipples for being considered White.

Based

THis, the number of mutts who want to be in the ethnostate will be very small.

here is the timestamped youtu.be/VNTMmEb-ODA?t=5m45s

what is dis

that fat nigger is annoying just a heads up

Tfw half white and black classic liberal here. Plz dont violate my nap

what is this?

Exactly, this guy is far more intelligent, principled, and fearless than your basic bitch white normie on the streets. I'd totally grab a beer with him.

Sotomayor is an apex, top-tier based black man as well. They would deserve to be a part of /our/ society.

mfw I'm a 1/64 mutt and none will even notice

m-my measurements

If I'm hypothetically 85% white, how much of my offspring's genome could be hypothetically improved?

nigger
> if your ppl could fallow the nap we wont be having this convo

Id eat her shithole

What part of Ethnostate don't you fucking get?
And the High-Tier passing mutts will get sterilized and they will be given a white orphan baby to take care and raise.
They will also be given a white man to accompany them.
They will have a white husband, and white babies, without producing mongrels.
Problem solved.

A half nigger would look like a nigger

he can be based in Africa you nigger lover

I feel bad for mutt people. They always have identity issues and seem to have depression.

Her lower half is tragic af

>non-whites supporting white nationalism
You must be one pathetic gullible fuck if you honestly believe a word that comes out of a nigger's mouth.

THIS. FUCKING THIS MY DUDE

The people of any nation are it's genetic infrastructure, and the reason blacks make bad countries wherever they go is the same whites make great countries wherever they go, The genes of a people determine what it will accomplish. If we can improve the genetic infrastructure of these lesser races through gene-packets available to their women to basically BLEACH their countries, in a few generations they would become better places to live.

>nigger
>intelligent, valiant, fearless man who happens to be black
pick one

Venti has flounder eyes.

Because being on Sup Forums=/=automatically being a supporter of white nationalism. Some people are here to actually discuss POLITICS.

We will when we genetically test you at the gates

But you re also my people you brain dead faggot

>I'm a
No you're not

This is actually genius. Bravo.

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

>They can be integrated into the population and their descendants' nonwhiteness completely unnoticable after 2 generations in most cases.
That's me. I'm a "fucking white male" to anyone who sees me.
>half Metis
>quarter Italian
>raised by another Indian
>innawoods
>Whitey to racist, bourgeious faggots

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit