Some bitch on facebook is going off at me because I said that we shouldnt have to change the date of Australia day...

Some bitch on facebook is going off at me because I said that we shouldnt have to change the date of Australia day, and that it makes no sense to feel guilty for the past since we aren't responsible for what our ancestors did.

How do I redpill them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4iRvZWCBv0
couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/aurukun-nine-also-victims/news-story/51d89d3b20e39bfe339e9a7d9db7ac5f?sv=2b98ed35a5e74d5687fa0fd9beaef44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask her if we should feel guilty of what our ancestors did, that we should also admire what they have done for your country, thereby having a celebration day for it.

Just call her a self righteous idiot and leave it at that.

Whoops, I tl;dr her whole post. She doesn't want to get rid of it. My mistake. Why does she want to move it in the first place though? Isn't there already a day ("Sorry" day) for aborigines?

The abodiginies would still be in shithole parts of the country if it wasn't for whites.

Go light on facts. Focus on female emotional needs. Women are children and don't care about truth so much as how they *feel* about something. You don't need to present any facts (doing so may actually hurt your case). You only need to make her feel superior to other women and she will be on your side regardless of what you are supporting.

post this

She is lying, libshits always say "just do this thing, nothing will change it will just offend people less." It's bullshit. Before you know it the day is to be eliminated because it's offensive on any day.

Why would any aboriginal "people" give a shit what she thinks about her white savior complex? They don't own the land anymore, right of conquest.

Call her a cunt and be done with it, desu.

I would like a source for this mass culling. Governor Arthur Phillip made it upon penalty of death to kill or rout abo tribes to take land illegally. As all land was crown land until sold to private settlers and abos were considered under the protection of the crown. There was one case of enslavement which occurred in the late 19th century in WA in a remote town and the police sent a police captain and judge the 600 plus miles north to arraign the guilty and hang them.

The only cases of large scale death of abos due to violence on settlers or soldiers actions came about in VERY specific events where some half caste abos decided to wage an insurrection and started killing frontier farmers and cattle. Pemuluway was such a character who thought he could just keep running west to evade capture. He and his 20 or some supporters were mostly gunned down during a fire fight while trying to apprehend him. Survivors were brought to trial and hanged as traitors.

I always hear about this genocide of Abos by whites but no one ever actually names a time or place. I also know that such a myth did not exist here until Black Panthers came over in the 60s and 70s and tried to start an abo insurrectionist movement. Probably made half that shit up because the abos would have asked them "why should we fight the whites?". Understandable between molesting your own children and sniffing paint between centrelink collecting what else does an abo even aspire to?

youtube.com/watch?v=s4iRvZWCBv0

it's just screeching feminist bullshit

tldr nypa

She wants to move the day because they think that the aboriginals are upset that we celebrate the day Australia was founded. She somehow thinks that moving the day will make them less upset.

Yes I know she is. If people are upset by Australia day on the day it is now they will be upset by it no matter what day its on, and if you set the precedent that you'll move the day just to not upset people, how long will it take before we remove the day entirely because some abos fucking fee fees are hurt, that the Australians came and stole their land and then gave them free housing, free healthcare, free education, and free money, so they could sit around and huff petrol in the fucking desert.

>bitch wants to move Australia day because it hurts the abos fee fees
>bitch also wants me to feel guilty about the past even though my ancestors had literally nothing to do with it because they settled here in the 1900s.

Hang the traitors

You should double down

>"I believe in this case history should be repeated, that way we can finish the job, and do it correctly this time."

This will likely trigger an aneurysm, problem solved

I would normally say such a thing but this bitch is friends with my girlfriend so I have to try and be polite.

>Yes I know she is. If people are upset by Australia day on the day it is now they will be upset by it no matter what day its on,
This

Technically, there was 100 years of violence between settlers and aboriginals, so the chance of every since date of the year containing bloodshed is almost 100% probably

Next time, don't start a fight you can't finish.

Rick Roll that classless bitch.

Tell her that there will be no mercy for her on the day of the rope. Don't be a pussy OP

>arguing on FB
>arguing with women
Just respond with one-liners, like, "You're just wrong," if you absolutely must. Or, "There is zero reason to try and bring logic to an emotional creature." Stop fucking kicking yourself in the nuts, OP.

>100 years of violence between settles and aboriginals

Yes. Abos were violent to the frontier population as well, they just want us to feel guilty that we won.

not your personal emuarmy cuntfaggot. quit letting china rape you

Fuck off mutt

>I know you live in a social media bubble, but in the real world, not wanting to change a date doesn't mean you want genocide. By throwing around that term so loosely, you're disrespecting victims of real genocide. Declining to change a date is not genocide.
>What? When you change the date you're honouring all the aboriginal tribes, and that would mean you would be honouring tribe X who genocided tribe Y, do you really want to be promoting genocide by honouring tribe X?
>Do you think the ancestors of aboriginals never waged wars or genocide?

It's the opposite user, people who do stupid shit need to be shamed, not given tacit approval by cowardly ignores the problem so it can fester

Ask her if aboriginal children should be left in a community if they are getting raped. If she says no, tell her she is supporting another stolen generation and if she says yes tell her she supports aboriginal children being raped.

You can link couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/aurukun-nine-also-victims/news-story/51d89d3b20e39bfe339e9a7d9db7ac5f?sv=2b98ed35a5e74d5687fa0fd9beaef44

>"do so little to help the aboriginal people who truly own the land"

Abos were nomadic savages that had no concept of private ownership. They didn't own shit.

kek.
>using all this logic and thinking it will go anywhere in an argument with leftists.
They will just call you a racist, other normies will back them up and you risk hurting your future employment prospects.

She wants us to feel guilty But wants to move the day to a less guilty one.
If you move the day you stop reconciliation.

Tell her she's mentally ill and ignore her.

>Before you know it the day is to be eliminated because it's offensive on any day.
Nah the commies wanted to move it to May 8th and talked it up as "mate day" or some shit

It's the anniversary of the founding of the Labor party...

this ones pretty good

tell her that she benefits from the enslavement of your convict ancestors and needs to check her privilege before lecturing others.

Tell her to go be a poof elsewhere.
All of those kiddos woulda' benefited if we continued to steal and educate/bring them a better life.

Hate these pseudo-abo bitches.

nah, May's fucked also

>1830. Fremantle The first official 'punishment raid' on Aboriginal people in Western Australia, led by Captain Irwin took place in May 1830.

KEK.

>implying i'm not Chad who everyone believes implicitly
you can expect private messages from women who want to "set you straight" or "learn more"

do abbos still eat their second and third born children?

they're using abos as a pawn, the same way they suddenly cared about poofs when poof marriage gives them a chance to strike a blow at the evil traditionalists

Fuck her sister and mom and banter her dad to death

>this thread again

quit bumping bullshit, Sup Forums

and then politely ask imply that you hope she plans on working the public holiday in protest, as it would be the right thing to do.

better yet, what does she do? if it is anyway related to education or health, ask why she isn't volunteering her services to help the aboriginal community

you are right about not being responsible for your ancestors actions, but you are responsible for your actions and to fix what your ancestors did.

>How do I redpill them?

You don't need to redpill her. Just devastate her and prepare to severe the ties of friendship.
Deny her any and all sense of moral superiority.

This is how.

>we
Who is we? is it a social construct?
>privilege
privilege is private law. Name private laws in White favour.
>aboriginal people
are Whites the aboriginal people of Europe?
>White people
What is White exactly? does this include non-Australians? Estonia invaded too?
>invaded
You believe that land belongs to certain people eternally? blood and soil?
>repeating historical events
re-invade Australia?
>important to feel guilt for what our ancestors did.
Jews should apologise for the soviet union did to indigenous Europeans?
>the entire fact we live here -
When are you moving back to Europe?
>benefiting off the genocide
They aren't extinct.
>do so little for (them)
Technology + equal rights + not dead = pretty good.
>who truly own this land
Who own's Europe? Who owns Israel? Germany for Germans?
>land we stole
When are you giving up your property and going to Europe?
>who's children we stole
why did you do it? tell me why you stole a child? (who is we? remember?)
>joy and partying
why are you joying and partying on someone else's land?
>hope some of you will be at the move australia day march
why don't you MOVE out of Australia? Not doing this = you don't care. Child stealer.

i want to motorboat his sister

To follow up.

I've been in lots of fights and arguments with liberals over the years. I know these kinds of tactics work.
Keep an eye out for contradictions. Take a note of them. They use buzz words and copy cat virtue signals. When they expose a weakness, grab hold of it and do not let go. That weakness will be the remainder of the conversation.

Example "we stole land, we stole land".
Asking them when they are going back to Europe and giving the stolen property back.
They will look at you stunned and flustered because they don't really want change, they want to simply virtue signal. Like universal healthcare, they want a big meaningless state enforced charity to do all the moral work for them. Heaven forbid they practice what they preach.

Be calm, polite and innocent, yet persistent. Take their vaunted ideals, and wrap them carefully around their neck and then tighten it until they expire. If they struggle at any point, question the sincerity of their convictions.
If this is in person, make sure to have a camera ready because if they become violent and aggressive with you you must 1) play victim 2) press charges.

Do what must be done.