I am an Ashkenazi Jew....I am WHITE

I am sick and tired of you guys hating on Jews, esepcially Ashkenazi

out of all the Jews, Ashkenazis have the most European blood...they are your allies.

I am a warrior for Israel, but I am also a warrior for Europe, White Europe

I am both, my Jewishness and whiteness are not enemies.I love my identities

I am your ally

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/A_Fellow_White
youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're really overreacting. You need to calm down man. Maybe you should take a nice relaxing shower.... I happen to have one warmed up and ready to go.

Theres no such thing as "ally" or "one of you" on pol anymore.
I like you
But then the mindless racists will still call you a kike and tell you to gas yourself.
Stop trying to form friendships with people who mean squat in your life.
/ourjew/

I am both white and jewish

gas yourself kike boy

But heres the issue
Jews can be black, brown, yellow or normal but they are still jews
When looking at data, do you compare yourself to jews or whites?
For example, a pole living in the uk will compare to both, one to see genetic/ethnic correlation and on the other, environmental

You are a white jew

Hey Faggot...

That Six-Pointed-Star thing in your image is NOT Jewish.

It's the Star of Remphan, the symbol of Satan, Molach, the Devil...

Talmud-Jews SUCK...Faggot...

>I am your ally
Was Hitler your fuckinn ally?
No?
Well we're literally Hitler, so fuck off you crypto-cunt.

Kikes ARE allies of pagan europe.
They're both devil worshipping faggots that are going to burn in hell.

No such thing

You are not white, you just turned up on the doorstep of Europe 2000 years ago after God kicked you out of Israel for denying Christ

You are not white and never will be.

God leafs are unbearable faggots.

You have divided loyalties. Anything else aside you identify as both while a significant number of Ashkenazi Jews are involved in trying to destroy your other half. As long as you identify as a Jew you are not white. Half of the reason Jews have been so successful in subverting white countries is because they pretend to be white while acting in the Jews best interest. I don't personally know you but you must be able to see why this would cause us to be unable to trust any Jew. Even if your intentions were good you are allied with so many whose are not and instead of renouncing them you try to tow the line and appease both sides. You can not be on both sides.

half or more polites have jewish blood in them and jsut dont know, that fact is this thing is a joke and if you take everything said on hear without a grain of your a fucking moron.

GAS

You are going to be needing this, user.

What a great ally you are to the Americans

>I am both, my Jewishness and whiteness are not enemies.I love my identities

>I am your ally

...ok well most aren't. Most seek more diversity and more political correctness. Most shame or mock any white identity.

In every western institution that jews enjoy a prominent role, be it academia, or the media, or entertainment, they completely assail the concept of white countries and interests.

Why the fuck do I care how you feel? Who are you? Do you speak up against doing this with people in your tribe? My sentiment is that you probably do not.

What I don't understand is that jews have been given israel as a homeland. They have a place to go and live amongst the tribe they feel such loyalty too, yet so many do not. Why do they remain in the west pushing diversity and multiculturalism on the white people in the west? Go be a warrior for Israel IN Israel. If diversity is such a desirable thing then go to Israel and promote diversity.

None of it make sense unless you view it through the lens of weaponizing diversity in order to disposes whites of the countries they built. Am I missing something?

But your loyalties are nested, Jewish inside white. When the crunch comes, you're Jewish. Your people counter-signal and disrupt us, trying to destroy our racial majority. This guy's got a collection:

twitter.com/A_Fellow_White

Also, pic related:

Nope.

Fst puts you with turkroaches. You arent white.

Einstein a jewish man admired Isaac Newton a white man what does that say too you?

Whatever Sup Forums thinks of Jews doesn’t matter. Try convincing the average normie that this Jew isn’t white. Protip: you can’t. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck.

White privilege does exist but only if you're Jewish

Hitler digits checked

>Sup Forums thinks pic related isn't white

>Meme flag
>sceptical about definition of whiteness.

שלום

Can’t risk it. It shouldn’t be that way but we didn’t set the rules.

Looks like a jew

This is a pretty brutal get considering the topic of this thread.

All cringeyness aside... kek truly has spoken. Sorry greatest ally.

It has less to do with your appearance. You're not white because you're collectively the enemy; disproportionately responsible for the death and replacement of whites via mass propaganda, social engineering, financial investment, manipulation of capital flows...

The one and only litmus test for whether or not a jew is white is whether that jew would be willing to kill other jews in the defense of a White.

You are a schlep.

You may be white, but you will never be Aryan...

> Ashkenazi
Not white. Not even Jew. Just a nomadic turk convertite. Fuck off.

These losers hating Jews are even worse than Niggers complaining about being kept down by the White man.

if you want to help the white race, be a double agent. you don't have to turn against your kin... just... you know? leak sensitive information?

What is your opinion on the Khazars?

We don't want you, leave us alone

>Jew

>Jews
>Allies

You misspelled backstabbers

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
Jews at summer camp singing "i'm not white, I'm jewish."

>I am both, my Jewishness and whiteness are not enemies.I love my identities
You sound like a woman.

post khazar milkers

I accept you.

>unavailable in your country
oy vey

Why can't Ashkenazi Jews accept they are both
1 European ethnicity
2 Jewish religion and culture
??????

That's like thinking a Hindu French isn't european/white because of his religion/culture.

Ashkenazi Jews are european.
Mizrahi jews are arabs.
Sephardi jews are north african.

>I am a warrior for Israel

One drop rule

Jews live in Israel. You are a fucking diaspora, you have no right to call yourself jewish.

no user you aren't white
what are you doing on this oven restoration board again?

>>>/oven/

If you want to be our ally, you need to kill your 1000 kins and kinds first. You would be our hero.

You can try using hooktube or youpak, just replace the domain.