Evolved Sexual Preference

First, let's clear one thing up: while instincts exist, they are limited to PHYSICAL reflexes,
including speech.

That is, one's disposition towards sexuality is entirely rational- from imitation to a fully thought out sexual philosophy- with most people being a compromise between these 2 extremes. If you shirk the notion that you choose your sexual philosophy, then you're doomed to living a sexual philosophy that you believe you can't change- when you can.

Given that Sup Forums skews towards both asociality and high intelligence, Sup Forums is predisposed to thinking in lieu of imitation. And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family, a Pollack's sexual philosophy skews towards traps- traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women, without the detriment of children or the female temperament.

You are a man, be rational.

dumb roachposter

sa.ge for shitty pasta

At first glance, this reads like an argument, but you might as well have concluded with
"Spaghetti, be rational"

The only thing stopping anzu from being a genuine coal burning whore is the lack of black people in Turkey.

Sage

Thank fuck I have 4ChanX seeing as this faggot leaf thinks it is his(?) duty to post this gay thread daily now.

who is this BRAPqueen?

Why are you going around in these thinly veiled trap threads? This is poor sliding. But you posted some shit I saved, so I'll give you a hand

I dunno her boyfriend is pretty swarthy already. I couldn't see her trying to stoop that low just to score SJW points

Anzujammu

It's shitty bait. I'm actually surprised he's not banned yet

Is this a boy or a girl?

Girl. The other ones I'm going to post are guys

I'm highjacking this thread

1-2-3-4!
From someone's dad to your little whore!

Imagine being Jewish enough to make a post like this

For a minute (well, like ten minutes, until my search revealed the truth) I thought this was a fully grown up WAlS Roberta. Damn you.

WALS. Fuck.

My bad

> Canadian
> Doesn't suggest dogs

If you won't do it leaf, I will

Doges:
>Loyal to no end
>Impose an exercise routine, helping you stay FIT
>Dirt cheap upkeeep
>Lowers heating bills in winter
>Great in bed, regardless of gender

Pic related.

Reminder to sage and ignore threads like this. He's been at it for one week now.

sage and report

Kek

Holy shit I'm in love. Name?