FBI hired Fusion GPS as a sub-contractor

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/951619616442408962

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/10/answering-common-questions-about-the-doj-and-fbi-2016-trump-operation/
archive.is/69eth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/dZQAsJ6p/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/Iq1/cx7t/order/asc/
archive.is/CQwcY
twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/951674074123636736
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So did they actually file a request and pull the idea info with and forge re approval or did they go full nigger mode and Jack the info without even filling a request? Shhhheeeit do gone be good.

FTA at CTH:

"Notice how it was an FBI “private contractor” that was conducting the unauthorized FISA-702 Queries.

We have been tipped off that the contractor in question was, unbelievably, Fusion-GPS."

Unfuckingbelivable.

Fusion GPS was a Jew operation.

FBI is a confirmed shit hole

Awww, too bad. Hope they like orange.

Yet more blatant treason

Im sure Trump and his people will look great in orange

nobody cares

It's not the FBI. It's Israeli shills within our ENTIRE GOVERNMENT.

Fusion GPS would have been able to directly search the database without prior court approval.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/10/answering-common-questions-about-the-doj-and-fbi-2016-trump-operation/

Un fucking real

Read the replies to that tweet from @davealvord164. This may implicate more people than just the Obama gang.

If Gaetz Goodlatte Gowdy Nunes Desantis can really expose all this it needs to happen fast

NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES SOON

Wrong

Should this be more of a scandal? It's fuking NKVD tier

would be funny if Trump vetos unless its veto proof passage which it may be

of course it should be liberals flat dont care they want victory at any cost including corrupting the nation

Riiiight...because Trump was president when Obama ordered illegal FISA warrants, citing......

I mean c'mon, even you're not THAT retarded that you seriously think anything will happen to Trump.......

it is upon us now boyos

bump

I agree. Get this out in the open ASAP so to take the wind out of Mueller's sail.

I'm sure the homo is that retarded

bump

Good heavens my Trumpkins, just look at the time

Jesus

Fucking

Christ

have a bump and while you're at it here's some "photography" from a feminist whore.

>archive.is/69eth

Feels like it

>FISA warrants
>illegal

Idiot

Bump

The way it was abused using falsified information certainly was

sorry, can someone explain this to me like i'm a retard?

Steele, Christopher Steele does not sell baloney my friend

FBI gave Democrat "opposition research" company access to searchable national database of peoples personal communications

that sounds illegal, but I'm sure they went through the proper procedures, right?

Keep believing that

Is this the first we heard about Fusion GPS handling FISA inquiries? I mean, hot shit.

No, it was cited as a major violation by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) in a declassified memo order about Obama administration abuses of power

Yes, takes it to next level treason/conspiracy

>autosage by jannies
BUMP

Crazy how shitted up it gets lately

It really is complicated and I have been following this "matter" very closely AND I still get confused. I would start reading this thread at CTH:

No media reporting on this yet?

ahem.. this is where the media gets their info.

Oh, I know. I just wanted to read more about it.

> pissgate dossier
You're legit retarded, user

just lol at this entire fucking clown "country"

Bump. I would contribute more but I worked 13 hours today and have to get up at 4 AM tomorrow, can't afford to get too invested here, timewise. Dolla dolla bills, y'all.

At this point I think its just Sundance claiming to have been told this, so we'll see more reporting if it gets corroborated. I think we might see an escalation of more and more stuff as people try to get out in front of the IG report.

Pretty much. Like I said, S=Strzok.

Strzok is a spook.

FBI contracted him as documents/memos guy.

He was 1099 via a contractor...

Drip drip drip
tick tock tick tock
Remember the opposition research firm is FusionGPS and Brian Ohr's (DoJ) wife is (FusionGPS).
Wew

Fucking hell. The rope manufacturers better be working overtime.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/dZQAsJ6p/order/asc/

>FBI is a confirmed shit hole
>Yet more blatant treason
>Un fucking real
>Jesus
>Fucking
>Christ
>FBI gave Democrat "opposition research" company access to searchable national database of peoples personal communications
>that sounds illegal, but I'm sure they went through the proper procedures, right?
>No, it was cited as a major violation by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) in a declassified memo order about Obama administration abuses of power

lol its a nothing burger guys

My favorite posts/thread ever. Read the whole thing and you'll get closer to here...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/Iq1/cx7t/order/asc/

Quick rundown please???

Bump things are continuing to get good

Have a thin line on me gentlemen.
B_____________P

Back to page 1

Bump

Biggest political scandal since Tea Pot Dome

Keep it going.

keep bumping, shills are going crazy. Is this being reported by and big news outlets?

Absolutely not on any major news organization front page. They are absolutely speeding out on the shithole comment.
I really hope people report CNN to FCC for gross misuse of their journalistic privilege.
I mean, it would totally be a shame if the lost their broadcast license over a word. (Or over 500 as one user counted)

Have a bump

That's racist. Impeach yourself hitler.

happening imminent

Many skykings imminent

archive.is/CQwcY
Glad Trump is starting to use "treason" out loud and publicly because frankly there's quite a lot of it to sort out so people should get used to hearing it

The stampede of traitors to the Republic to turn States witness will be a spectacle to behold.

Remember people, the first to give evidence get leniency. The rest get military tribunals.

#ChristmasIn January

The "treason" sets the stage for military tribunals. The Tribunals Bush/Obama set up for use against the citizenry.

I'm sure Trump was impressed with how Egypt handled their relative recent ones. It can be done professionally and calmly

He needs to use CIA and treason in the same sentence.

this is not a big deal at all. I'm sure y'all are going to get worked up over this per usual but truthfully this is SOP for the DOJ. there are so many credibly threats to our nation that they simply lack the man power to unmask every political opponent to HRC without outsourcing at least some of the work.

How is this treason

theres absolutely no way this is real.

Bean LLC is licensed out of london and glenn simpson is either a UK citizen outright or holds dual citizenship.

How in the actual fuck would the FBI get unrestricted access to 702 data for a foreign owned contractor approved?

What is the actual source on this information. Pic in OP says fuck all as far as I can tell.

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/951674074123636736

What will Sup Forums sperg out about next when literally nothing comes of this?

The link to the FISA redacted court opinion (OP pic) is embedded in the CTH's thread as linked in the OP.

I mean I know not than many people work in this field but there is literally hundreds of contractors the FBI could have employed and given 702 access.

FCI federal
KPGS
Vencore
DXC

the list goes on. What hard evidence is there that fuson GPS or crowdstrike were doing this work?

The upshot is if you can prove that fusion was involved then this entire thing is literally over. There is absolutely no reason the FBI would be giving a foreign owned company 702 access unless it was for some shit they were trying to hide from OPM or treasury.

Additionally there is no way this wasn't run by the director himself and the president back in 2016. That is to say IF fusion was one of the contractors. And thats a big IF as far as I can tell.

Because Fusion was the fusion point so to speak. They hired the DOJ Ohr guy's wife. So the DOJ had a direct embed into the actual work on the dossier via Nellie Ohr. Then you have the fact that Steele and McCabe happen to have a friendly past relationship. Who put Simpson in touch with Steele? Or did Steele put Simpson in touch with McCabe? Then consider Strzok's role. The texts already show he and Page (and probably others like Rybick and Baker) working and successfully landing planet press pieces this whole time, including, where else, Simpson's old paper, the WSJ. The web is wide but it all leads back to Fusion being upgraded to a CENTRAL COMPONENT to this so called "insurance plan" the FBI and DOJ wanted to run. I think it's quite likely that with this they might have cavalierly given Simpson access and said, "hey man, just go wild," as long as Clinton wins none of this shit will ever be known

should say planted* press pieces

Well given the meaning of the letter F in that and Trumps citizenship. Yeah it’s illegal. Plus the queries were done by people not authorized to see the material AND the fisa court was bypassed

Not to mention if Fusion is the contractor doing queries they were paid by Russians, remember?

im not saying it isnt likely I get that. Just as of right now there is no direct confirmation that FGPS was being subcontracted by the FBI.

Does anyone recall anything pertinent to this form the hearing transcripts? Did any of the contracts Simpson mentioned start on 03/09/2016?

Yeah it would really explain why theyve gone basically broke fighting this legal battle to protect their bank records

Best part is a lot of this occurred before the Trump Russia meme. So in shows they were spying on him BEFORE the Russian collusion line came about

However I still don’t think anything major will come of this. I’ve lost all hope on that.

If this is true then Fusion would have had to had access to the collection devices and tools to query the data base. You can't just target a US person without those. Now, if those tools were on Hillary's server.....

b-but Drumpf called a country a shithole!

OPM and treasury will absolutely bury the FBI if this is true. They'll literally never hire another special agent ever again until the entire agency is purged from the top down.

OPM is made up entirely of hermes tier bureaucrats but they do not fuck around.

You might not hear about it when the time comes but Ive seen the fucking CIA get trashed by OPM for trying to pull some bullshit at least twice before.

Read this thread: Here's outline:
Prior to March, 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC lawfirm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December, 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October, 2016: NSA conducting review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October, 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October, 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November, 2016, post election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 17, 2016: Admiral Mike Rogers travels to Trump Tower, informs Trump of surveillance.

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

May, 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.

Time to disband the FBI?
Imagine what that would do to the budget!
All the capable agents get absorbed into the CIA.

>they simply lack the man power to unmask every political opponent

kek, had me going there for a sec, bro

People of Note:

Glenn Simpson - Fusion GPS founder

Mary B Jacoby - Wife of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson

Bruce G. Ohr - Associate Deputy Attorney General (DOJ), Director of Organized Crime Drug Enforment Task Force

Nellie Ohr - wife of Bruce Ohr, employee of Fusion GPS, Russian expert, worked with Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS founder) at CIA.

Christopher Steele - former British MI6 Intelligence Officer, writes "Russian Dossier"

Admiral Mike Rogers - NSA Director

Peter Strzok - Senior FBI Agent, lead investigator on Hillary email scandal, interviewed Hillary, granted Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills immunity, changed wording in Comey's exoneration of Hillary, lead investigator in the "Russian Collusion" investigation, recieved dossier from Christopher Steele and interviewed Christopher Steele, interviewed General Flynn, having an affair with Lisa Page.

Lisa Page - FBI counsel/lawyer, possibly involved in handling of FBI FISA warrant applications, having an affair with FBI Agent Peter Strzok. Also hired by Mueller for "Russian Collusion" investigation.

Andrew McCabe - Deputy Director of the FBI

James Clapper - Director of National Intelligence (Obama)

Ashton B. Carter - Defense Secretary (Obama)

FISA - Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act

FISC - Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA Court)

you dont need to tell me this.

Im well aware of the timeline and am, at this point 100% certain the trump campaign was being fraudulently spied on.

Im just in complete disbelief mode that the FBI would have the stones to given unrestricted 702 access to Fusion without notifying congress. Theres absolutely no fucking way this particular piece of information is true. If it is its fucking nuclear desu.

Ever since the transcript of Fusion-GPS Co-Founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee was released by Senator Dianne Feinstein, several inquisitive media outlets have begun questioning the relationship between the FBI investigators, Glenn Simpson and dossier author Christopher Steele.

What we have discovered not only highlights the answer to that question, but it also answers a host of other questions, including: Did the FBI pay Christopher Steele? Yes, but now how media thinks. Was the FBI connected to the creation of the Steele Dossier? Yes, but not in the way the media is currently outlining.

The story of how surveillance on the 2016 campaign of Donald Trump took place is simple. However, to understand the truth behind how they did it – the story it becomes more complex. Some key background understanding is necessary.

First, to understand what took place in 2016 we must first travel back to 2015 when Office of Inspector General (OIG) Michael Horowitz asked for approval to conduct oversight over the National Security Division of the Department of Justice.

In 2015 Inspector General Michael Horowitz was blocked by the Department of Justice from having oversight over the DOJ-NSD. In a lengthy response to the IG’s office Sally Yates essentially said ‘all DOJ is subject to oversight, except the National Security Division.

Second, to understand how FISA is used it is CRITICAL to understand that any National Security Agency, such as the DOJ National Security Division or the FBI Counterintelligence Division, may use the NSA database -and FISA enabled inquires- with more leeway and less restrictions on access and use. In short, FISA “queries” from any national security agency within government are allowed without seeking court approval.