Robert the professional liar Deniro

Robert Deniro. Robert Deniro is not a Goodfella or a Deerhunter or a Taxi Driver. Robert is not a Mobster or a Raging Bull or any sort of villain or hero at all. Robert Deniro is a professional liar. All Hollywood actors are simply professional liars. ‘A’ list actors such as Robert Deniro spend their lives as exalted celebrities high above the rest of society & many, like Robert Deniro, actually believe they are the embodiment of the people they play on film. Not only does Robert Deniro believe he is the characters he pretends to be on camera but many people all over the world view celebrities as the people they pretend to be on camera. Robert Deniro is a spoiled rotten Hollywood brat. He’s so fucking rich and entitled and spoiled beyond your wildest dreams. No normal human can even begin to imaging the luxurious life Robert Deniro has lived almost his entire adult life. Robert Deniro is a little rotten Hollywood cunt and filthy little liar. Robert pretends to be heroes and villains in front of a camera but in reality he’s a little midget twat who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yh9GEvMzA6I
youtube.com/watch?v=FmF_Phk6eIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you robert deniro you little lying hollywood faggot

Yea he's a little cunt punk. I've always,hated his shit work. He's so overrated it boggles the brain

youtu.be/yh9GEvMzA6I

You should go rape him.

His kids are all shit holes

why hasn't anyone posted his 56% kids yet

I liked taxi driver, but this scorscese guy with his movies that make mafia subhumans make "look cool" is the worst
I don't know why italiens never protest against this shit, but instead even invite him to italy

>Robert DeNegro

Good, now replace Robert De Niro with Donald Trump and it also works.

You're up late donald

yes, and?

Remember that video where he called Trump a mutt? He literally has mutt children himself.

How many people do you think he’s sexually assaulted and by people I mean children

ants

D-did you think he was an actual mobster?

Christ those mutts are hideous.

He's awesome. You're gay

gay as deniro's dad ?

you wrote this with an erect penis didnt you op faggot leave this man alone his nigger wife and his nigger kids are wonderful people shut up you goddamn racist

A question for the ages. Who's gayer, OP or DeNiro's dad?

youtube.com/watch?v=FmF_Phk6eIE

Actually I’ve met quite a few celebs cause family restaurant and Deniro, at least when he came like 15 years ago, was one of the nicest. I think he got jewed or something maybe

De Niro is embarrassed of his mixed race children. It’s so obvious he is taking it out on Trump. Down deep, a part of Robert is very racist. He doesn’t hate Trump. Rather he hates himself.

I was just explaining this to my wife last night. Totally, that's it.

This is a picture of a man mired deep in self hate.

Just look at his face. It says it all.

ye pretty clear you are tobacco marketing jew

Damn right I am you fucking polish kike, buy lucky strike now, mixed in with auswitchz birkenau ashes. Some real dope shit.

(((Robert De nero)))

rober deniro , what a pathetic cuck. His son has autism and was he was still too scared to show a movie CONSIDERING the connections between vaccines and autism at the Tribeca film festival.

Fucking coward.

Big Zero Deniro.
A legend in his own mind.

>DEHHH HEH HEEEHU HEEEE HEEE