Why do SJWs hate Asians so much?

Why do SJWs hate Asians so much?

It's only ok to be racist to asian "males" because they are sex criminals who want to rape women with Vienna Sausages

>believing SJW isn't about resentment
See something better than yourself? Good, let the envy flow through you and blame them for your negative feelings rather than your own sinfulness.

Because of the sjw narrative

>everyone is equal by default
>any outcomes that are not equal must be the result of some sort of oppression from the dominant group
>therefore whites oppress all minorities
>but wait, asians are a minority and extremely successful
>this does not compute
>must be because they too are bad people and get ahead by exploiting and oppressing people, because any success MUST be at the expense of others

Because Asians are the natural ally of the white man.

this is why asian "men" hate white men's penises

Because they refuse to fail like niggers, and that's racist.

Girls hate them because they have a tendency to be thin, which is overwhelmingly considered as attractive to the vast majority of non-niggers. Furthermore, asian women oftentimes come across as simply far more feminine, and that's why the short-purple haired, nose pierced, so obese you can no longer tell what gender they were originally (and can hardly blame them for being confused as to what genitalia they actually possess considering they haven't actually seen it in years). Seeing them side by side makes them have to see just how far removed from looking feminine they have become, and thus fills them with rage. Remember, feminism seeks to knock everyone down to the lowest denominator, NEVER to raise women up to the highest echelons of anything.

For males, well, despite the racist notions that they might actually be good at martial arts, they're just easy victims. Scrawny, cowardly, they don't stand up for themselves well enough, so of course they're bullied.

Because success breeds resentment. The only way we will ever achieve equality is a Harrison Bergeron nightmare.

Theyre successful despite percieved "racism" therefore they must not actually be subjected to said "racism"

Pretty much this, Asians don't buy into the oppressed bullshit.

Hahahahaha

Fucking this. Well put kangaroo man.

Isnt Yvette Felarca a gook?

You can understand the sjws, when shit like this is 100% acceptable on Asian prime time tv

they're successful and they seem like an easy target that won't fight back

In other words... projection!

Nigresses and purple haired white bitches hate themselves and when confronted with an actual feminin female it triggers them.

>Isnt Yvette Felarca a gook?

she's a flip

sounds like this board in a nutshell

Because they try to assimilate instead of changing where they go.

>scrawny, cowardly, they dont stand up for themselves well enouh
>so they are bullied

Lets fight you fucking Saracen
Meet me at Browntown and I will beat the piss out of you with my Death Kwon Do skills. My eyeglasses give me 20+ extra vision plus slowmode as well as night vision, there is zero chance for a filthy sandnigger like you can win. Also I already mastered vector physics, you just wouldnt comprehend my moves.

P. S. your trump card wont work. My extra microsmall genitals are protected by my thighs.

Its true, I wish I could blame all my problems and personal failings on some mystical bullshit boogeyman called racism and get praised for it

HOW DARE YOU?!

That is our culture and you must respect it.

To be more specific it's not all Asians but the lighter skinned more successful ones that they hate. Same goes for some Hispanics. SJW's hate Cubans with a burning passion because a lot of them vote conservative.

Nice VPN retard, thats korean.

sounds like our best allie will be our allie again for ww3.

>Whypeepo persecute Azns
>Azns succeed in modern era

>Whypeepo persecute niggers
>They're still awful

Oh, you're right. That's Korean writing. I thought you posted a picture of the Japanese comedian from some New Year's special last week. People in black face all look the same to me.

Because Asians are intelligent, just like whites. How dare you be intelligent when there are niggers on welfare you could be giving your life savings to.

who cares?

dumbass gooks actually believe the SJW shit now and do anything white libtards tell them

better study for those perfect SAT scores lmao

Good. Asian Americans are conservative within the community and leftist outside it. They are actively anti white in host nations like jews are. I hope this catches on and all the slant eyed sjws wind up sobbing that they arent considered poc

Chinks in chink countries are bros tho