They ARE shitholes, though

They ARE shitholes, though.

>my country isn't a shithole, my parents were just poor as fuck and had to take me where I wouldn't get stabbed for a bag of rice

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If africa and hati aren't shitholes, then there's no reason for whites to be guilted for them being shitholes..

>implying they didn't steal the fifty

> Can barely scrape together $50 to move to a completely different country
> Not a shithole country

>my country is so great they fled it with no money and never looked back
Truly inspiring.

>seeking a better life
So getting away from a shithole country then, and you know what makes a shithole country ? shitty people, the kind of people you don't want around you, who wants to hang out with shitty people ? nobody, it's a no brainer, stop letting them in.

>seeking a better life
What was wrong with their life in in West Africa? Was their country a shithole or something?

America has accepted migrants historically from European shitholes. The Trump Doctrine makes a clear delineation when considering whether or not a potential immigrant’s country of origin was always a shithole. Very few European countries meet the criteria for genuine shithole status under the Trump Doctrine. Albania and Romania being the two which spring immediately to mind. At any rate, it looks like the Trump Shithole Doctrine could indeed MAGA.

>hey my country is not a shithole
>here is the reason: my family fled from it, bringing barely anything from my original country

Really good argument don't you think?

I wish there was just a way to say NO IT DOESNT IT DOESNT MAKE THEM SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK SO.

They are shitholes, but more importantly, these shitholes shouldn't cost us money, nor should we feel forced to take on their problems.

>not a shithole
>desperately clawed my way out of said non-shithole
>if you send me back to that non-shithole it's basically murder

>LISTEN UP WHYPEPO
>I WAS BORN HERE AND THAT MAKES ME JUST AS (insert nationality here)

Troll post or retard?

>they aren't shitholes
>parents had to leave there to have a better life

.... because it's a shithole

Who woulda guessed that African Ahmed was too dumb to see the contradiction of his own dribble..

>being american means coming from some shithole country
I HATE this meme

so glad trump won and not some faggot cuck like mitt romney

>for a better life
>not a shithole
Embarrassing. The denial in immigrants is embarrassing. You came here because your nation is a shit heap. Like mexico. XD i have pride from where i came from but i'd do anything to never return!

If a country is known as the murder capital of the world, (El Salvador), one of the most impoverished countries on the planet (Haiti) and has a country in Africa known for a literal Shit Mountain called Lavender Hill ( Cape Town, South Africa)...I think President Trump has a keen sense of awareness to use a derogatory adjective to describe these places.

>It is my right as a brown or black person to have access to white countries and their wealth.

Will the white man finally get angry and start to genocide these savages again. If you want a great country build your own

>his family hasn't even been in America for 50 years
>thinks he's an American

my family's been here just under a century, we're white, and I still hardly consider myself American. it blows my mind these people can claim such when they've barely been here 20-30 years

im sure haitians dont really mind the statement, only spoiled american leftist do

Why do any of these people give a shit about their shitholes? They got out, so they should be saying "fuck everyone else" like any real American.

if you were born here, you'are an american

Then why did they move to America?

>they had to migrate
>From a "non-shithole" country
Niggers are a disaster

But they are fucking shitholes just like the people.
That is why these subhuman shitskins want to flock to White Nations to fuck them all up and replace the white poplations.
FUCK OFF NIGGERS!

Did Trump just stump these idiots.

Of course they are. Why else would they leave?

>Baba in polish means an annoying woman

If they aren't shitholes why did your parents leave them then?

Underrated.

If they loved their countries so much why didn't they stay there?

They came to America with $50, because it was ahhhhhhh shithole maybe?

Every nigger in Africa dreams of being American.

Kangdumbs so strong, they were enslaved by the whole world.

"Go back to your shithole!" will be the rally cry of the american racewar.

wrong.
They always claim Eastern Europe and the Balkans for proof that European nations can also be shitholes.
What they don't fucking say is that these countries were under fucking JEWISH BOLSEHVISM AND COMMUNISM for over 50 fucking years.
Back then they were rich kingdoms and I can't recall any European nation being a shithole in modern history.

>I came to x country with x amount of money in my pocket

I love it. the liberals are pushing the meme themselves

moron just admitted that his parents' country is so shit that they only have 50 dollars in their packet and have to come to the US for to raise their child. Definitely a shithole.

if West Africa isn't a shit hole why didn't Ahmed's parents stay in West Africa?

Do people usually leave countries that are fantastic places to live?

so why did they leave if it wasnt a shithole? checkmate.

What a fucking retard lmao.

Where were you when shitholegate?

meanwhile liberals dont care one bit about rampant corruption. just whether someone speaks like a bloated aristocrat

>They left because it wasn't a shithole

Also, wanting the best for your family isn't meritorious and doesn't make you entitled to anything. This is literally what all animals do.

>Pulled myself up by my bootstraps with only federal housing assistance, federal government quotas requiring companies hire me to get contracts, and state welfare. We're the real Americans you bigots, now send that check.

>went on vacation with 50$ to forgien country.
>stayed for life

man where dey came from was straight doe

i swear its another SJW AI

>you know what makes a shithole country ? shitty people
I thought it was shitting in a hole. Which rules out India.

>my country isn't a shithole, that's why my parents left it for being a shithole
powerful.

Pretty much this.

The irony in all this that people complain about Trump calling Africa a “shithole”, but the immigrants fled the continent for that same reason.

These black/white/Jew liberals will never go to Africa if you asked them to.

>Do people usually leave countries that are fantastic places to live?
Well considering millions of Japanese left their country to come to Brazil...

>implying america didn't give them the fifty when they arrived (they did)

He is proving his point. Niggers are retarded

yup, they mostly are

also the tweeter has then cited his parents and used a canned argument re: immigration against something Trump hasn't even said

>Being poor, unskilled, and uneducated makes you American.

>massive amounts of Europeans immigrated here at the turn of the 20th century so now we have to accept every single brown and black third worlder on planet earth

>wage in El Salvador is like fucking 5 dollars a day
>make twice that in an hour at an entry level job in US

dude el salvador is a strong, civil, and stabile nation check ur privlidge

MY PARENTS FLED THEIR SHIHOLE COUNTRY
ITS NOT A SHITHOLE!

>It's ANOTHER Trump (((reportedly))) said something racist that will be quietly ceased to be talked about in 24 hours episode

And people dispute the idea of Lugenpresse.

Anyone have any good webms? Let's prove them wrong

I don’t even understand this argument, he doesn’t actually explain why they aren’t shitholes.

If anything his parents scraping together whatever pennies they had to come justify Trump’s comment

The more multiracial America becomes, the less that “American” resonates as an identity, and the more that race resonates as an identity.

if el salvador isn't a shithole then why is it such a problem to send the 200,000 salvadorians back?

>the Irish ended up not being so bad so I'm sure this Sudanese tribe of cannibals who are illiterate in their own language and functionally retarded will be the same

>You know what that makes them?
Africans who want more than the fifty dollars actual Americans gave them.

FUCK YOU BIGOT
WE NEED MORE BROWN PEOPLE
FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK WYPIPO

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY LEAVE THEN, YOU STUPID NIGGER!? REEEEEEEE I'M SO PISSED

People literally fleeing their shitholes then claim that they are lovely places to live.
Fucking faggots

>Move to another country with $50 in pocket
>Not a shithole
Well gee, he sure has me convinced.

This nigger has to go back. So do his parents, and if he has any children, they are going to.

I love his followup. My mom only had $50 not because the country was a shithole, but because she was robbed, thus proving the country was not a shithole.

>Being 3 standard deviations above the mean for brown people the rest are just as good

>Irish and Italians were discrimated against therfore Africans, middle eastern, Asians, Aztecs will assimilate

He's just digging himself deeper into the shithole

He realizes he's basically admitting his country was a shithole right?
>Checks skin
ah nm then

American as an identity is already dead the majority of people just don't know it. The only things holding this heap together are economics and failing good numbers from the econ Jews, threats of violence from the federal government. The former is always subject to change and the later is starting to wane in their ability to deliver as they chase anyone remotely competent out so they can be replaced by women and darkies.

Sounds about right desu. Have you ever met an American? Definitely somethings not right with the majority of them.

Tiered it goes:
Aussie
NZ
White English
White European
Japanese
Chinese from Shanghai or beijing
American.

I'm gonn a get a lot of hate for putting Asians above the yanks but at least the majority of Asians are polite and not loud.

SO they escaped the shitholr to come to america?

None of this changes that he's an invader and he needs to go back to his ancestral shithole.

If your country was that shitty that you left

>>Reeeeally gets my noggin boggin

hear hear

i hate these shitskins who try to retroactively co-opt american history and values to justify their existence.

>Haiti and Africa aren't shitholes because my parents wanted to get the fuck away from them
Nogs gonna nig

Go choke on an especially large piece of fruit, you shitposting emu.

>$50
Holy shit, so THIS is what successful looks like. Time for me to rethink my entire life.

You know how Americans pretend to be Canadian when they go abroad because they're ashamed? Turns out Canadians do the same thing in reverse and pretend to be Americans as to not bring shame on Canada for being massive fucking assholes. Urbanite Canadians are the worst human beings on earth.

WE

WAZ
HARD WORKERS WHO BUILT AMERICA

both extremely salient points. 'America isn't a country, it's an economy'

Totally not a shithole. I suppose that means they won't all mind a one way ticket back home then, right?

thrilled Trump called shithole countries shitholes, he should expound on what comes out of a shithole

“Not loud”?
Have you ever been to China?
Everyone is yelling. All of the time.

Yeah, Canadians and Australians.

you guys are ridiculous, i know you guys hate america for spreading niggers and gays but believe me when i say that despite it all, there are still plenty of people whose behavior remains dignified even under ZOG, and whose actions comport with their ancestry

>Be me
>Spaniard American
>Have Salvadorian friend because racial allies
>He tells me he fled El Salvador as a child
>Tells me how much of a shithole it is, how scared shitless he was himself
>El Salvador not a shitehole

Gas this kike now.

If they aren't shitholes why are shitpeople so afraid to go back? They literally complain about how bad it is there and that's why they "can't go back"

Oh, honey. You think Aussies are STRAIGHT?

And "polite"? Nigger needs to see videos of the Chinks attacking a buffet like it's the Thunderdome.

Alri CHI
We all know you aren't European or spainard
Stop larping

Hot of the shithole press. Wow this place sounds like paradise

And no counterpoint of why none of them are shitholes.