NAZGOTH

Are you guys still trying to kickstart the Nazgoth trend? You should be, because this shit could go places.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9zFfRSeA1ls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not going anywhere even though I'd love a NazGoth wife

Nazi goth aesthetics should reflect the historical people of Gotland, not the ahistorical people of American malls. I recommend bright blue shirts with this sheep on them.

It's crazy to think that this couldn't catch on. We just need to lay out a clothing style and other visual aesthetics, as well as appropriate music style(s).

If this works for other subcultures, there's no reason Nazgoth can't catch on.

Because goth subculture is gloomy, feminine, low T, played out, and apolitical.

it needs a revival

Remove the "Naz" and it maybe have a future, Nazgoth sounds like something from Mordor.

Saxe-GOTHA-Coburg
I refuse to partake in Satanic Jew rituals

I'd have to disagree. Even when I was 11 I cringed at my friend's older sister's mallgoth friends.

because when I think of pol I think of ahead of trend fashion sense and adept skills at communicating with women

incels get out

it's already reviving, with or without pol

Apolitical? What.... My sister is goth for 20 years now and she and everyone I ever met through her and at Festivals make Sup Forums look like liberals in comparison.

Maybe we need something more palatable to normies and people older than 16 then.

How about Fash Noir? Take the aesthetics of film noir and mix it with Sup Forumsitics. Even then sexy femme fatales of old film noir dressed conservatively compared to the turbo-thots of today.

Men wear classic suits and whatnot. Reviewbrah is an inspiration here.

this

what's this we shit? goths gonna goth, you think their going to listen to anything you half wise dipshits have to say about fashion of all things?

post proofs

or you could leave the house and talk to pretty goth girls - there's more than ever out there

Bumping!

youtu.be/9zFfRSeA1ls

I want to believe this but where do they hang out at?

jesus christ bruh, if you have to ask..

No, chicks love lotr. This is how we will hook them into the movement.

until they see this
the fearsome Nazham

I got over gothic lolitas like ten years ago.

Gothic is for ugly chicks

>breaking benjamin
>goth
Are you fucking kidding me right now you absolute retard.

thots be gone!!!