What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/haiti-travel-advisory.html
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/el-salvador-travel-advisory.html
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/norway-travel-advisory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you too dumb to understand?

He meant liberals are hypocrites.

Fuck me, I'd patrol the Rio grande in the middle of July got half that

How long until he starts calling for a race war?

I don't know. But it'll be hard to fight it with an erection.

Man I wish we did deportation bounties.

I was meant to be a wild west bounty hunter and I'm stuck in this shit timeline.

I like the sound of the interstellar Boba fett kind better. Though I guess that's just cowboys in space.

Jews please listen...I'll do this. I'm not a Jew but I'll bathe in the blood of non-Jews on behalf of your nation.

Can I get a "per-head" commission? Say 2500 shekels per non-Jew deported or otherwise "dealt" with?

I'll help with the Palestinian problem too. Once I'm done I'll come back to Shartmerica. Promise.

Is Tucker hiding his true power level?

Tucker is bretty based. Best talking head around I think

Wow, maybe the tides will turn on the jews yet. Sieg heil.

This is a great idea for the US. For every one illegal you report and ICE successfully deport, a $1,000 reward is given.

You can't bring weapons into the country. The locals will rape you within 45 minutes of landing.
Just stay home, dear burger.

I'd literally quit my job to do just that

>Life will never be like your Japanese animes.

>Rwds will never work
>Said the rat-faced Jew as he formed Israeli death squads and paid them

Not a bad idea, I will give the kikes props for this. If the US government wants to pay me a bounty for every illegal I can find and deport I would be on board. Sounds like a great make work program to me.

>that pic
>insult to injury
You dick

Hot off the press

These are the links

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/haiti-travel-advisory.html
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/el-salvador-travel-advisory.html
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/norway-travel-advisory.html

I'm loving this Overton window shift, lads.

I like that he's shitposting on Twitter more now

>when you play chess in the 4th dimension

Wtf I love tucker even more now.

why do the kikes get to have all the fun?

I'm loving it too. We should shill pretty hard in the coming months to get Paul Nehlen elected. Even if he doesn't win (because it is a longshot), there is tremendous value in his ability to shift the Overton Window. Once the media starts condemning him for discussing the JQ, the natural result is that many people will start asking, "What's the JQ?"

YEEEESSS!

lol what a fucking retard

Why are Jews so racist?

9000 a month to kick out foreigners?
Sounds like a fucking sweet gig
Lets hope other countries follow suit

Plz come to ameriga
-T. trump

He'd freak out at seeing the sun for more than 4 days a year

Imagine how many jobs this would create in the US.

I could live comfortably on just 2 deportations a year.

U poor ass

guys I'm a Jew, should I move to Israel and live of deportations?

That would be a scary thought indeed.

Oy vey!!!

The white man does not need the sun to survive. He extracts power through his blue eyes deep within the night's darkness.

Tucker redpilled my fox news GOPe-type grandfather. He is doing God's work right now and we should appreciate him more

brb moving to Israel for a while

Yes. Goodbye.

oh shit son dat jpg
i mad lul'd

Not really poor. Rent is under $1000 a month. I literally wouldn't need to work if I got that reward money twice a year and my quality of life would basically be the same. It might take longer to save-up for buying a house, but that's if I didn't even work.

Good money management*

Liberals do not like Israel

Thank you.

I've lived in south Texas way too long to do that

Looking forward to the day when the traitorous libs in power will hang.

What about like food and stuff

It's not even conveluted. Are you a normie in wakening?

This.

I'm loving the reactions on TV of someone saying something so true yet so shockingly non-PC (to them) that they have absolutely NO IDEA how to counter because it was never allowed to be discussed out in the open.

They shut down because they're NPCs and aren't programmed to talk outside their scripts.

At $9000 per illegal I'd still have $600 left per month for everything but rent if I managed to catch 2. That's plenty to live off of.

Not have a car payment? Or insurance? Or hobbies?

Pay me to deport niggers and mexicans and indians and Ill clean up this fucking country, singlehandedly.

These fucking dirtbags will rue the day they were born, if they live to talk about it.

Thats how things need to get handled.

Holy shit we just solved illegal immigration.
>Implement this system in the states.
>Suddenly we have millions of bounty hunters.
>Poverty issue is now gone.

What happened to your brain lad. Can't you read?

No car payments. Car insurance is around $600 every 6 months. No real hobbies, mostly just whatever free shit I find on the internet. Hunting-down illegals would probably be my hobby. Hell, I've considered doing it for free.

Already bringing up israel

>their is no way he is not our guy

Oh yeah but when Paul Nehlan does it he's an idiot/controlled opposition/ overdosing on memes.

>shoot spics and get paid
I'd like that.

This is what Hitler did to remove the Jews faster than just relying on the government, he relied on the German people to remove the plague from their land which granted the people more power and unified them even more.

Yes! Now we can begin moving beyond talking about just illegal immigration in public. We can talk about who this country is actually for and why we are not the world's dumping ground.

good. give them the job of attacking kikes

both are controlled opposition and you stupid mongrelicans keep falling for it, you wont belive me but idc, the warning has been given

>physical removal if you will

BASED TUCKER HOPPESON

>Tucker calling out Israel
TUCKER NO!

>Paying $9000 not $9001
You had a chance Israel, and you blew it.

This tucker dude has been beating around the jewish question a lot
Woner how a ziocuck station like foxnews allows him to do that

what I like Israel now?

Coming next fall to FOX
Big Dog the Beaner Hunter
this time line must happen

i dont mean to be that guy, but

Israel has forced conscription, most kikes own guns not by choice. its practically a giant military base. this isn't that weird. But, yeah, Israel gets to forcibly remove immigrants they don't want, like niggers, and we are supposed to take a bunch of niggers according to the jewish press.