He’s back boys

He’s back boys.

Democrats are gonna win bigly in the midterms...

Not if he keeps saying shit like this.

Whitey is catching onto your shit, Schlomo.

Why? Trump won by being controversial now that he’s back to his bread and butter it could get the base excited again.

Not enough white men left in the US to win anymore champ.

Trump isn’t running in the midterms dipshit

We won in 2016 we can win again.

To be fair Africa, Haiti and El Salvador are shithole tier.

>racist remark

What race is shithole?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

No matter what the dems run, white people are woke now

I love this man so much.

He’ll be campaigning for candidates. As long as they aren’t stuck in a blue state or closet pedophiles they’ll be fine.

"Underdeveloped" and "shithole" have precisely the same fucking meaning.

>When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy.

God bless this man. Shareblue and niggers fuck off

>People from /sg/ will keep pretending that Trump is not the best thing that has happened in the US for decades

Keep thinking that faggot.

Yeah, just like in solid red Alabama and Virginia. I wonder how they’re enjoying their New Democratic tranny house member.

I always believed in the man that called Mexicans rapists.

You are in for a very long couple of decades. You libs fucked up so bad there won't be a dem president for at least 16 years. Remember I said this to you.

Virginia voted for Hillary so it wasn’f suprising a Republican lost again. Roy Moore had pedophillia and the entire establishment stacked against him, it was a perfect storm. Won’t happen again, we’ve learned from our mistakes.

Reminds me of how my friend gets butthurt when I call something retarded.
>Don't say retarded, it's hurtful to developmentally disabled people!
>Would you rather I say dumb instead? It means the same thing and refers to the same people.

Hillary isn’t running in the midterms genius. Trump won’t have the most unpopular presidential candidate in history to bounce off of.

This is what I don't understand either, Haiti has always been a shithole and that Earthquake was the best thing to happen to them, they've been an africa-tier country ever since they genocided their white masters

Is that why we constantly have “soy boy” and “cuck” threads on here? You’re saying they’re all going to vote for Trump now?

Hang yourself you shitskin nigger faggot

YEEESSS!

>implying he ever left

>all of a sudden the Le 56% face meme disappeared

Sure thing, don’t forget to push Joe Arpaio in AZ! I’m sure he has zero skeletons in his closet!

The first time he feigned compromise only to bait and switch and come back swinging even more hardline than before, it was understandable that a few retards got nervous. The 32nd time, it is inexcusable

HE'S BACK.

FUCK.

'BOUT TIME.

NOW THREATEN TO PERSONALLY DEPORT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN, BLUMPF.

How is this even racist?
I mean I guess it has to be since Trump said it right?

Yeah that white genocide that occured in America between the election & now was very very sad, never forget the 6 gorillion.

You wanna know how I know you know I’m right?

Why would anyone want to move from Norway to a shithole country like USA?

well well well...

Sometimes you have to bargain with the devil to get rid of his creatures...

How can Trump lose with his economy reaching unheard of levels?

Mexicans absolutely hate salvadoranians, so if shithole mexico thinks el salvy is a shithole it must be a double shithole.

my hero wants me

great optics
high energy

>calls Trump racist
>assumes Trump was talking about Africa and Haiti

Doesn’t that make the person writing this article a racist?

Bigly? Really?

Good old Trumpster

they are both shitholes but mexico is the double shithole
i fucking hate mexicans but i can deal with the el salvadorians.

Yeah, I’m thinking he’s back.

Because the press doesn’t report that. The next week is going to be nothing but “Trump calls all black people shit” on every news station.

Are you retarded?

God I fucking love this president. Best fucking timeline. Dude is destroying PC culture. Fuck liberals.

> thinks there isn't redpilled non-whites

The first president in 50 years to believe what the Founding Fathers did. Godspeed, President Trump.

Good luck finding millions of them to vote

That ass is done here. Still a red state you dumb fuck.

I've heard that. I said, "oh, sorry. I meant that idea sounds totally developmentally disabled. Is that better?"

>DRUMPF HAS LESS THAN 1% CHANCE OF WINNING
Trump second term confirmed

New Zealand has a immigration system based on merit. Which means we mostly get European/Asian and Indian immigrants.

I cant imagine bringing in immigrants for the sake of living on welfare like Europe and America now does. Its absolute insanity and is going to be the end of your civilization/continents.

Its akin to feeding stray cats. You are feeding 5 one month and a few months later now its 10. Then 6 months later its now over 20 cats.
Its the same with certain races of people.

Based Norway please come to the US.

>racist

Threadly reminder: If you hear someone say that his comment was racist, ask them, "Against what race?"

Why the fuck would I want to go to the US?

WE NEED TO RAISE IT FROM 56%

NORWAY PLS

Any country that gives the eu the finger must be alright.

He probably did say it but still
> source
> who was briefed
Second-hand info AT BEST.

You’d think with all this nutty shit Trump says regularly in these meetings someone would just record everything and leak THAT to the press.

Do you know what a midterm election is?

Oh I'm sure they're recording everything and saving it for an absolute crisis. The White House has been bugged for a long time

Arizona is a purple state dipshit. To many Mexicans.

>lawmakers who heard the comments were shocked, according to sources familiar with their reactions
Oh, it's this shit again.

What reporting do they need to know they have a better job or got a raise? If the economy is really improving, it will improve in concrete ways for voters, not just in the theoretical world of political discourse.

They didn’t deny it

How are these people so upset? Its literally true.

My man

Because people are stupid and they still listen to the news. Something like 60% of people still think that the tax plan raised their taxes because that’s what they were told.

Because you're ignorant?
Dems couldn't win even with Hilary, they'll fail harder now

> feeling like you should have to publicly deny everything a person heard from another person who might have been in a meeting or might have heard so from someone who was actually in the meeting

It's not that, everyone from CA is selling their property and moving here to escape high taxes and other bullshit. Only to recreate it here.

Downtown Phoenix has turned in to CA Jr in the last ten years.

God Emperor Trump just shat all over these libtards. MAGA

'shit' isn't a race or religion... so what's the problem?

We’ll, while Roy Moore was a bad candidate, he still showed that Democrats aren’t completely hopeless by losing in a red state. We can’t make the same mistake Democrats did in 2016 and be overconfident and smug.

That's still all theoretical, until they get a paycheck with more dollars on it, which is real.

lmao why is he a drag queen?

being against dangerous immigration is not xenophobia, it's common sense.

With the murder rate in S. Africa we should be making it easy for the persecuted group to come. Most I've met seem like good citizens.

>even with Hillary
What? Do you think people liked Hillary!? She is the most despised political figure in recent history! Trump won most states with LESS votes than Mitt Romney LOST with in 2012. Trump didn’t win in some monumental sweep, he won because people didn’t show up to vote for Hillary because she was awful!

I actually have a Norwegian neighbor a couple of miles away (very rural area), and he loves it. He has about 20 acres of land, a huge lake, some horses, a hot wife, and some cute kids. He and my uncle go shooting every other weekend.

But yeah, you're mostly right.

I think the realisation that minorities can outvote natives will cause some interesting developments over the next few years. We've got a similar thing right now with the idea of a 2nd brexit referendum. Hubris and pride are downfalls of any people.

If you’re the president? Yeah, you probably should come out and deny you said the thing that literally everyone is using right now to paint you as racist.

phone posters was a mistake

SHITHOLE COUNTRIES BTFOOOOOO

BECAUSE I'M PROUD TO BE AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE
AND I WON'T FORGET THE PRESIDENT
WHO BUILT THAT WALL FOR ME
AND I'LL PROUDLY
STAND UP
NEXT TO YOU
AND DEFEND HER STILL TODAY
'CAUSE THERE AIN'T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND
GOD BLESS THE USA

>He’s back boys.

i think he's gonna sell us out on CACA though

You thought it was all jokes, all games, that you're a real patriot and it was cool to support Trump.

Well, you were wrong. It's about European bloodlines. You and your parents will always be guests here, chief.

It's a shame you don't believe that election was stolen. There's solid evidence.
>which I'm not going to include in this post :^)

>spreading blatant fake news
fuck off shill, no proof President Trump actually said that

Absolutely fucking based.

It's funny how evident of the mental trauma Trump's victory was for democrats and anyone who opposed him when he won the presidency.

You're using his words and phrases, you hate him with a passion yet you imitate him because he's supreme to you and because you lost. You're pathetic.