Please bro...

Sup Forums loves Thomas and Thomas

People like him are 1% of the nigger population

a black catholic?

>worshipping a magical sky wizard

Lol plz

smell like ebola

Clarence thomas is the only justice that is worth a damn

TFW you have never done anything positive for society except troll the internet and you call one of the most wholesome people in power in the American government a nigger. You are fucking retard

>Catholicvote

k

Tips fedora....

His favorite breakfast item is the egg mcmuffin

Hes better then you commie filth

>Catholics
>worshipping God
you only get to pick one, sweetie

>he goes to mass at 5 in the morning

he's great

The problem with negros like this is they trick most whites into thinking they ALL can act this way. They cant and wont. Yeah hes just part of the talented top few percent.

What needs to happen is this guy becomes one of the leaders of a black nation where he can look after his own people. The problem with the black population is all their best and brightest do their best to get away from other blacks and fit into white communities as best they can rather than trying to help their own which they probably know is too hard and near impossible.

Must be sort of disheartening knowing even the best of your race think your kind is shitty and irredeemable.

>being a pagan

The weak should fear the strong

He is a supreme Court Justice. He is better

He hasn't done his job in decades.

I'm not even pagan burgerpriest

didn't he rape women or somthing?

btw

>strong

ultimate kek

after scilia died this is true.

I also didn't know Lou Dobbs posted on pol

Tfw you are from a heretical sect that broke off from the Catholic Church at the behest of an alcoholic womanizing ex monk.

Read the church fathers then get back with me.

TLDR prots are generally horribly uneducated white trash

You've clearly never met the Portuguese

Sorry, on mobile. thought you had the paganism symbol

Didn't he get caught smoking crack with a whore in a hotel in the 80s?

Dude Catholics and nuzzles will be the only ones left in 200 years. Birthrates

>going to hell

That's Marion Barry the mayor of DC. Basically, he was the pinnacle of his constituency.

No

Muzzies

They're both niggers. You can certainly understand my confusion. I'm sure he's done it too.

>Being a heretic without the true presence of Christ in the eucharist

>How is this guy not better than basically all of us

Clarence is ok but dont be a negro ball licker

he doesnt make up for all the rest

>christcuck
>nigger
sounds like a real winner youve got there, reddit.

Wow. You are an absolute faggot. Why don't you look into Justice Thomas. The man is a champion.

Sup Forums believes in racial determinism. If your skin color has a slight shade of brown, your existence doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that you work hard, you get a degree, have a 130 IQ etc. If you're born with the wrong color of the skin, you're automatically a subhuman.

maybe but Christianity in absolutly not forged for the fight that we must win

He is better than us. Clarence Thomas is honestly a brilliant man

Even so, it proves that the ethnostate is immoral because there actually are BASED black dudes.
>inb4 please fuck my wife

There are more of them than you think. Yeah I will take non whites over effeminate progressive whites

Never said he did

It’s Funny how christfags killed paganism and you are just larping

T. Retard

Actually reasonable nigs would be the leaders of the black ethnostate, so their existence would make ethnostates more moral than if we just threw a bunch if hoodrats together.

I call that and raise you the crusades the inquisition ect. It absolutely is, it just needs serious reform

Why don't you lick my sweaty asshole you pompous turd? He's a black conservative, and I don't like either of those alignments.

The definition of 'based black man'

It proves no such thing. What is immoral is you would allow hordes of shitskins to flood America and destroy it because 1% of them might be decent.

They have to go back. Any exceptions will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, but we are not going to discuss them with you or anyone else upfront.

Thomas is unironically a based black man

>(((society)))

schlomo it's time to sleep

WRONG. Thomas is a scum sucking corporate boot licker, who in his last 20 years on the court has only asked questions of attourneys a HANDFUL of times. Guy has NEVER written majority opinion. Fuck this nigger

Say what you want about him being black, but if the Supreme Court consisted of 9 Clarence Thomases, America would be on the road to utopia.

>society is a Jewish trick.

This is peak autism

He is the based black man.

He goes to black mass

>corporate boot licker
>wahhh why won't he seize the means

What are you?

Probably a trailer park boy leaping as a nazi

>Jehovah = Demiurge
>Goes to mass to reinforce blind obedience to Demiurge
>Goes to secular job to obey Demiurge

Why isn't Sup Forums gnostic yet?

black individuals can be exceptional.
they are all niggers however, and thus their genetics are inferior.

no argument here, justice thomas is a national treasure

Good man.

Because we are not retarded. What is it with Sup Forumss fascination with dead religions?

It's just /x/.
Literally the most dehumanizing, hateful religion there is.

I'm neither black nor conservative.

Fuck! This is the greatest country ever! Who's ready to join the Thunder Legion?!

are you at least gay?

Shut up commie

>at least
No, I don't want to hook up in the park bathroom later.

Oh yes. I'm sure that they would love to be Khadafi'd

The fact that you are making exceptions makes it not an ethnostate. Plus your opinion is at odds with most of the ethnonationalist crowd

>How is this guy not better than basically all of us
He goes to BLACK mass.

who has put pubic hair on my Coke can?

he talks about sweaty assholes and turds

what do you think he is?

this
a nig nogs cup only runneth so high

Proof that a high iq black can do anything. Unfortunately for all of us a majority are stupid ass niggers.

What's his IQ?

That's a lie. He just doesn't tend to write them in super-contentious cases because he is far more principled than Scalia, by the latter's own admission. Scalia conceded bad precedent as "water under the bridge." Thomas isn't perfect - there's bad precedent he defends because he's black and can't bring himself to be 100% principled, but he's good on everything else and his solution to a wrong SCOTUS opinion from 100 years ago is to go back and fix it, irrespective of the nonsense that has been built up in reliance on bad law. Refreshing and right.

and yet his mind is vastly superior to yours