Is it true Sup Forums did Africans build America

Is it true Sup Forums did Africans build America.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-american-interest.com/2016/01/11/was-america-built-by-slaves/
youtube.com/watch?v=UIbWv93VI3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In niggerese picking cotton and shooting each other over air jordans translates to nation building

Does a hammer and nail build a building by itself?

>africans built America
>Everything is made of cotton

>Everything is made of sugar and cotton
Blacks weren't even used to make roads or houses

Ironically, given the US is an economic empire, the money is made of cotton hehe

Gabriel shitting on fools

Just thank us.
Yes we built America

>given the US is an economic empire, the money is made of cotton hehe

Even reducing the argument to economics doesn't work. The US was a backwater until the world wars.

Reminder: slavery was only responsible for 1.5% of our GDP at its peak. Shove this stat in niggers' faces everywhere.
the-american-interest.com/2016/01/11/was-america-built-by-slaves/

cotton held the south back

And someone has no sense of humor.

Slavery was a mistake. You should have left them in africa.

I get the joke it just made me think about what their next response would be.

I'd say Simar was schooled today.

>Africans just came along for the ride
kek

That was years ago. Wtf could africans possibly build or provide now?

The areas with the fewer nigs are more developed.
Slavery held the US back.

No. However, at this point, what difference would it make?

No, it was a backwater only until the Industrial Revolution, which the niggers had nothing to do with.

Also
>Cows built McDonald's

Holy fucking shit I hate niggers.

Blacks build things obeying to orders when whipped and forced. They have built nothing on their own, anywhere... ever. Really makes you think.

>he thinks paid labor powered the industry that created the South

Gabe spitting hot fire!

Why do niggers think they fucking built this country? They were merely slaves in the cotton industry. Why are niggers so retarded?

>he thinks the industrial power of the south could have risen without exploitation of labor

I didn't expect I'd get a chance to use this so soon.

>He thinks niggers are useful and beneficial to society

>low wages encourage technological development

What technology are you talking about? The cotton gin? The steamboat?

No. Sure they helped build some things but white Americans built and (more importantly, oversaw) far more construction

>he thinks that it couldn't

>the industrial power of the south

Is this a joke?

Shill Thread Please Leave

You were still a backwater, you deluded mong. You even tried to suck the teet of the British empire.

Your military was so fucking meme tier it had to be rebuild from scratch by Prussians

>The industrial power of the south

You... you aren't serious are you?

Trump needs to make Africa a nukehole

>built this country
>just picked cotton

yea i dunno, no.

>tfw they picked our cotton and we fought a war and killed tens of thousands of men to give them freedom
>its 2018 and this is how they repay us

Danenigger, follow the timeline. The Industrial Revolution in America is classically dated to the years following 1789, when Samuel Slater brought machine blueprints to the US from Britain. We fought the British in 1812 and enacted trade restrictions during this war that caused the rise of industry in the North. After the War of 1812, which we won, no one except clueless taco niggers thought it was a good idea to fight Americans, except other Americans. By 1820, America became known as the place to immigrate to because it was becoming reasonably wealthy. With the invention of the steam engine, the weakly Jews flocked here. That the US was a Jewish magnet proves that the US was not an economic backwater. Jews only go where the money is. By the Civil War in 1860, every region in the US equaled or exceed most European countries in per capita income. Just because the US did not eclipse England until the 20th century doesn't mean we didn't eclipse European countries until that time.

youtube.com/watch?v=UIbWv93VI3k

>The cotton gin
literally revolutionized the textiles industry
you niggers think that if it doesn't call you a cab it's not technology

they built America, like they built the Pyramids I guess