Caught browsing anti jew post on Sup Forums turns into discovering a clinton mafia hit & pedogate

>Argument with parents.
>Claim im a nazi.
>claim im a racist. I am. I am a race realist.
>pretty much they are basically saying they hate me now.
>haven't you read the diary of anne frank?
>haven't you learned about the holocaust?
>blacks commit over half the murders with 13% of the population.
>two birds, one stone
>who owns the labels that promote gangs, violence, drugs etc? who owns it? 'I don't know'
>so I look into this.
>I use snoop dog as my top degenerate pick.
>hailed as some sort of hero. Top degen.
>ok. he used to be a crip. denies it. still uses gangster themes. huehuehue.
>time to look at the labels. doggystyle. 1993 album. his rise to high fame.

>Interscope Records. The dot of the I consists of the FBI pedo symbol for boy lover at the top. >A nice swirl.
>pic related: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f8/Interscope_logo.png/137px-Interscope_logo.png

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Centre_for_Missing_&_Exploited_Children
youtube.com/watch?v=E4i3bAtEuJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Oh jesus it begins.
>Who owns this? First name. Ahmet Ertegün
>Turk.
>The brothers also frequented Milt Gabler's Commodore Music Shop, assembled a large collection of over 15,000 jazz and blues 78s, and became acquainted with musicians such as Ellington, Lena Horne and Jelly Roll Morton. Ahmet and Nesuhi staged concerts by Lester Young, Sidney Bechet and other jazz giants, often at the ***Jewish Community Center.***
>so it begins.

>It gets much worse.
>At the age of 83 on October 29, 2006, Ertegun attended a Rolling Stones benefit concert at the Beacon Theatre for the Clinton Foundation, which was attended by former US President Bill Clinton. Prior to the show Ertegun was backstage in a VIP social area that was known on the Rolling Stones' A Bigger Bang Tour as the "Rattlesnake Inn" when he tripped and fell, striking his head on the concrete floor.

what does this mean? I argued against my folks about nazis. I made a claim about label owners being jewish. they seem to be.
then I stumbled across another clinton foundation murder.
then I stumbled across another clinton foundation murder.

If only you knew how bad things really are...

It's actually worse than half the murders with 13% of the population. Black children and elderly blacks (who are usually decent), and black women don't murder as much or at all. That's about half of the population of blacks excluded.

It's 6.5% or less of the whole population of the United States that's committing half of the murders. Jesus Christ.

>Creative Artists Agency LLC or CAA is an American talent and sports agency based in Los Angeles, California. It is regarded as a dominant and influential company in the talent agency business and manages numerous prestigious clients.[1][2] In March 2016, CAA had 1,800 employees.[3]

ITT: God’s work

Snoop is like a white person, he doesnt fuck with any of that bullshit anymore he's just trying to smoke weed and play video games and shit, he pounded anti-gang shit into his kids heads when they where little to cause he does regret the crip bullshit, I'm probably more black then snoop is and i'm white

OP do it on suge knight, top degenerate rapper

>Every swirl is now immediately indicative of a massive reptilian pedo cult!
I want nu-Sup Forums to fucking leave already.

I think you're seeing things here, unless you can connect some more dots.

JK Rowling funded this company:
wearelumos.org
They are a human trafficking ring and take the kids from East European orphanges and from Haiti
The company uses symbols which the FBI aknowledge as being used by pedophiles
Check them out, user

op i like the cut of your jib but you should probably at least let your balls drop and get out of your patents house before you openly go full red pill. or at least use some discretion ffs

>They are a human trafficking ring and take the kids from East European orphanges and from Haiti
Alright, back it up, give me a starting point.

I'm not a super sleuth, but do you think there's no orphans in the UK that JKR has to look elsewhere? Why are Haitian and East Euro orphanges the preferred source for those who have a taste for this kind of thing?
Corruption.
And why is she using that purple pedo symbol?
It's staring you in the face.

>Snoop is like a white person

I guess I should of typed it in such a way that THEY claimed I was a nazi I did not confront them.

Well she isn't hiding it anymore. I mean she was brought up by (((Bloomsbury))) publishing

Have all the prophecies been fulfilled?

Thanks. Saved

You can go to wearelumos.org yourself and see where they get the kids from. They will openly admit that they source them from East Europe and Haiti. If you have the money they will arrange it all.

go back to sleep. grade 8 can be difficult for someone as autistic as you and it's a school night. Sweet dreams

Is she involved in something?

>I'm probably more black then snoop is

I believe this

Since when was suge knight a rapper

...go on ....

In human trafficking

I hate to break it to you user, but your parents are brainwashed boomer faggots. The truth can't be denied in face of evidence though so keep red pilling them.

Do you recognize that there is a shill problem on Sup Forums?

Don't drop too many cherry red pill bombs at once, user.

Ok, I've read the thread and went to the lumos site, but I don't see this as proof enough she's actively involved. But, I remember her being big on the Madeline (sp?) case, which you all connected to pizzagate.

Probably, I think it's over-exaggerated though. Not everyone who makes fun of burgers is a shill, I'm here for laughs and bantz

She founded the company, m8 - and she brought out this shit jewelery last year (all proceeds go to LUMOS) , so of course she's involved. For the record, I never mentioned Madellaine but will need to see what Rowling knows, thanks for the tip.

And Jeff Koons just an artist that likes protecting exploded and missing children. Here he is with some of his expensive "art"

he also donated $50,000 to Correct the Record, a Super PAC which supported Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign in June 2016.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Centre_for_Missing_&_Exploited_Children

>She founded the company,

Oh. I see.

On Madellaine, she just was all over the media during the case. I assumed because she had ties with Portugal too, but maybe there was more to it.

Geffen is involved. Look into David Geffen's ties to pedophilia user.

Bumppppppppp shit looks hot

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=E4i3bAtEuJE