Wow Sup Forums, you have to admit she has a point, Trump is simply wrong about immigration

Wow Sup Forums, you have to admit she has a point, Trump is simply wrong about immigration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UIbWv93VI3k
toprightnews.com/heres-what-happened-when-one-nation-started-deporting-radical-muslims/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/01/18/100-percent-of-rapes-in-norway-committed-by-muslim-immigrants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish the civil war would start

>she

Yes, xir raises a good point.

I wish liberals would give up already. These death rattles are tiresome.

Exactly what I was thinking....

Fucking shill OP siding with a a deranged tranny.

>says Muslims are great
>won't live in an Islamic country

Why is she saying one thing and then doing another?

Also some of the highest taxation rates and antidepressant use in the world! The more you know!

>THE INSTITUTION THAT'S IMPORTING MUSLIMS INTO WHITE NATIONS SAYS ITS OKAY.

I am, literally, gonna need a citation on this one

norway has a population of just over five million
this sick faggot wants to talk about rates? jesus christ take him

>Wow Sup Forums, you have to admit she has a point, Trump is simply wrong about immigration.

But didn't she already lose if she's responding to liberal fan fiction and not an actual quote?

(((UN)))

GODDAMMIT TRUMP YOU'RE GONNA LOWER THEIR HAPPINESS INDEX IF YOU DON'T GET MORE BROWNS IN YOUR COUNTRY

shilll

>loses argument
>argument
It's not an argument if he takes a giant shit on you and walks away unscathed. He's POTUS. You're a pleb.

MORE SALT FOR THE SALT GODS

I don't get it. How does he lose? Is Clymer arguing Norway is a shithole country?

(((Clymer)))

>gay flag
>Muslims make your country great especially for people like me

are they serious?

>literally

shut the fuck up, charlotte.

t.norway

Muslims aren't Norwegian. They can't come here.

There is no argument lol he’s just calling shithole countries shitholes

YES, IT'S FEELS SO GOOD HAVING TO GIVE AWAY 40% OF MY INCOME TO A SOMALI NEGRO FAMILY OF 14

It's also great that I have to pay 3.2$ for a 0.5 litre coke FeelsGreat Man

DOn't he fucking dare make it sound like immigrants = happiness, because that's as far away from the truth that one can get

>she

>she

then go move to sweden. you and your sub human friend can leave. every country doesnt need the same laws . every country doesnt need to look like a fucking un meeting when you look at ethnic diversity in the country. if you cant stand being here then go to your liberal heaven

Not as high as yours.
Also, norways business tax is very low.
Dumb mutt.

Non-Whites have no place in Europe,Russia,North America, the British Isles & Canada

>MUH HAPPINESS INDEX
Why is it that the most miserable fucks in Europe who go online to gripe about every fucking thing come from the "happiest" nations?

Not to mention, why does this cunt think that we can only take people from "unhappy" nations?

lol is that the faggot who always wore a crown?

Is he full tranny now?

KEK, do you think there is even a single person, immigrant or ethnic, in Norway that is happy because of the number of moslems?
neck urself my dear friend

Yep - they overachieve often.

There's over 3 million mudslimes living in the US.
I love how he used "higher rate" because he didn't know how to explain the simple words: PER CAPITA.

Also, what is he even arguing about? Trump never said anything bad about Norway.

>norways business tax is very low
Not the type of tax the average person cares about. Dumb bong

this
lets get this shit started please

>Basing personal happiness over immigrants.
Last time I checked your own happiness depends on your decisions.

To you whites of europe who don't want your countries destroyed know this- we have your 6. The US has its problems but also has the largest population of white people out of any nation in the world and we are majority based. The time is coming when we will all have to make a choice whether to allow for our own destruction or to take actions to prevent it. If we unite, we can't be defeated; if we are divided they will pick us all off starting with the lower populations that are easier to displace with weaponized immigration. Talk to your family and friends, make them see the truth.

Stand with us, we will not let you fall.

And it’s 98% white and virtually all ethnically norweigen

Well, if there are that many mudslimes in their country, there are probably plenty of Norwegians who would love to abandon ship and come here.

>she

Look a little closer

He's brainwashed and what he has to say is of no consequence bro. We all know the truth. We are not enemies but brothers in arms. They are trying to divide us.

If muslim countries are so great why are they immigrants in the first place?
>hurrdurr muslims are peaceful
>muslim countries are war-torn shitholes
It's because the West is superior and muslim scum ruin their countries.

PS - That tranny would die in a muslim country !

You literally have the political ideology of a 5 year old sharing toys in a sandbox.You know nothing.

Shut the fuck up.

reminder this thing literally lies about everything

>
How do you know the Norwegians wouldn't be even happier if they had fewer muslims?

This.

They also dont advertise to the population prescription drugs

Yes, haha! Sup Forums utterly BTFO!! :-) Yes absolutely, muslims are the main reason we are happy here, as xir has so brilliantly deducted! Haha, they just bring so much richness to all our lives! It brings me so much happiness to see them waddling around with their cute little soulless faces pushing baby strollers (even if I never interact with them, or buy from them, or have anything at all ever to do with them (but I once smiled to my taxidriver).
Also, I love how their wonderful exotic smell challenges me to change my archaic conception of what "completely fucking revolting" means! It's like a reminder for when it's time to take my venlafaxine haha ;-)

this, they have it good DESPITE the shitskins, always the word DESPITE when it comes to anything these fucknuts say or do

>3x higher rate of muslim citizens
That's still only 3%. Muslims are also vastly overrepresented in crime stats.
>10th highest migration rate
Those must be stats from the refugee crisis, which was an anomaly. In 2016, we had the lowest immigration rate in 20 years, and the only immigrants we get now are from family reunions as a result of the immigration crisis aftermath. We also have an anti-immigration party in our government.
>happiest country
Because we're still mostly white.

They're happy now. When was the last time a happiness index was taken?

Our Doctors over prescribe antidepressants, we probably take the most birth control too. They advertise and push taking pills as the answer to any problem.

Ask the norwegians that have been "enriched" by muslims how happy they are.

Another gem from this (wo)man. How you express yourself is your gender apparently.

what is its point?

>muslims are from Norway

That's just silly mental illness!

If I feel like I'm a Titanosaurus "inside" does that mean I am one? Mental.Illness.

>Charles

Apache helicopter, etc.

Prolly just polling all the muslims' happiness

We should send them more so they can be even happier.

youtube.com/watch?v=UIbWv93VI3k

>If muslim countries are so great why are they immigrants in the first place?
Because American president Bush attacked iraq under false pretenses and destabilized the region allowing the majority Russian Isis to move into the middle East and cause further conflict.

>Trump loses because Norway isn't a shithole, just like he said it isn't!
checkmate nazis

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHEEEET!

>Dead serious.

At ease Turkroach in Germany

if we destroyed their country, why are we letting in people who have a very good reason to hate us?

He is right. Norway was terrible prior to the very recent wave of muslim immigration but is much improved now all thanks to them.

>happiest country

actually, the happiest country in the world is the democratic peoples republic of north korea. They all vote Kim Jong-un and they all love him

>Argue against the obvious with a single data point
Seems like normal liberal intelligence.

immigrants make every one here unhappy. Why Would third world niggers and muslim men make me happy? What a retarded logic using bs statistic. We are not happy at all. Come check for urself. Especially in high nigger density areas.

maybe trump proved he's not a racist by saying Norway is not a shithole country, knowing full well all those points about the sandnigger rate and the happiest country etc.

>Trump's curse switches it's attention away from Oprah's house to Norway.

RIP nord bros.

Trust hes only taking ACTUAL Norweewees

Gross
Norway is a shithole too

underrated
thanks for postan
all norbros get a (you)

What are you talking about? Trump loves us.
When our PM met him a few days ago, she gave him a golf club designed by a Norwegian-American and actually complimented Trump when the asshole journalists asked her if he seemed mentally unfit.
She replied that he seemed like a charming, normal guy with a good sense of humor. She also said that he was well prepared and had clearly read up on Norwegian politics and recent events.

I knew Richard Spencer was controlled opposition

Even the tranny tweeting knows it’s just more fun for it to deny reality for attention

>wonder where it got that idea from?

so maybe there's what 5% muslims vs 95% white?

North america and Canada are the same fucking thing.

She is a strong, braver, powerful woman. Listen to her roar!

>I wish the civil war would start
I actually would prefer God performing a huge cleansing of the Earth. At least he would make sure to get all the bad people and not harm the good. It is definitely time for Earth to be cleansed of all the evil.

Never post tweets from that guy again. He’s mentally ill and a total faggot.

They're really trying to force this meme, aren't they.

no fucking kidding. enough foreplay

imagine being this retarded

> oh yeah, one of the sources of the problems says we're happy
wow

Why dont she migrate to the happier counry then?

Norway is a petro-economy whose social system is funded by oil and gas alongside personal income tax rates of 55%

Btw I actually disagree with God Emperor we do not need anymore white progressives here. We already have Oregon, Washington and Veromont.

>personal income tax rates of 55%
Would you please drop this meme?

Shill post.

Were they the 'happiest' country after the mass Muzzie goat fucker deportation in 2014 which dramatically reduced crime by 31%?
toprightnews.com/heres-what-happened-when-one-nation-started-deporting-radical-muslims/

Or perhaps it was before when 100% of rapes weren't committed by Muzzie goat fucker invaders?
theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/01/18/100-percent-of-rapes-in-norway-committed-by-muslim-immigrants/

>>personal income tax rates of 55%
>Would you please drop this meme?

Sorry 43.9% personal income tax rate

Why do these people always resort to Muslims as some kind of measure of whether a country is doing a moral good by giving a place to live because their shithole country can't get out of the stone age?

Norwegians, these Muslims cannot be assimilating into your culture, can they? They inherently don't fit. Funny how this moron has a pride flag on her name when these moslems would love to hang her upside down and stone her to death. I'm almost on their side at that point.

>>happiest country in the world

#justcuckthings