HAPPENING! TRUMP CAUGHT ON TAPE RAPING AND ABUSING UNDERAGE GIRL!!

Sources have confirmed tapes of Trump sexually abusing young girls are being held by British and Australian authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/anti-semitism/
youtu.be/UCwbJxW-ZRg
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/12/revealed-conservative-blogger-louis-mensch-working-hillary-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isnt Mensch insane? Like mouth foam crazy?

>sage

Fake and gay kys

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Some people were saying it was all an act. I really don't know, you can't tell. She's either one of the greatest trolls i've ever seen or she's severely damaged.

We know the latter is true, what's not readily apparent is the former. I personally don't think she would string along desperate libtards for this long, but what do i know.

If only we could somehow rally the left against pedos

>Louis Mench

this sums up pretty much all liberals though

Holy shit this does not look good..

>(((Mensch)))

There is no fucking tape, get real dude.
If it was real it would've come out a LONG time ago

How do you know it's fake? Why are you so eager to dismiss these charges. We all know that Trump and Epstein were close friends and spent a lot of time together on Lolita Island.

Mensch spreads more fake news than that non-binary science guy named bill

This is patently false. Trump made one visit to Epstein’s island and immediately left after arriving and then banned Epstein from ALL Trump properties. It’s pretty obvious that Trump saw some fucked up shit going down and decided to bail. How you can even try to argue they’re friends is shill-worthy

omg guys i herd about this secret trump tape that leaked called 'The Grifter'

They're being held by authorities in the UK and Australia. It took them months to verify their legitimacy and by the time they were found to be legit, Trump had won the presidency. We will now have to impeach him in order to bring him to justice. Why is Sup Forums defending a known pedophile all of a sudden? Hmmm.. Birds of a feather I suppose.

TL;DR rundown?

What's going on with that kids hair?!

>lol your source

> “Muh impeach on a rumor propagated by a literal psychopath who has been wrong about everything she’s ever claimed since the election!”

Fucking shills are out like crazy tonight.

you stooge, Limey is a gotdamn millennial spook. get on the same page as everyone else or back to your shithole

>Projecting
>As usual

Trump's a germaphobe, and not only that, wouldn't even bother changing his own kids diapers. If you are going to lie about something, make it believable. K, sugar tits?

TRUMP IS ON TAPE MURDERING A CHILD AND YOU FUCKS KEEP SUCKING HIS LITTLE PEPE.

>muh Russia
failed
>muh tapes
Yah. Sure.
When did the left become bigger conspiracy theorists than the right?

I should get a dog and name him "Sources" and teach him to eat my son's homework.

>Sources say
>an anonymous source said
>someone close to the white house said

This is terrible. I feel like throwing up now..

thats just kid rock and trump

"Always accuse your enemies of what you're guilty of before they do."

Do I smell Clinton's last stand?

MORE THAN ONE TAPE

So post the video. People who aren't retarded require evidence

There's no tape. This is one of 3 things. 1)Totally fake. 2) Another case of the left accusing others of what they are guilty of. 3) Hollywood deep staters have been creating a fake CGI tape of Trump. The 3rd would be scary easy to do and most morons would buy it.

>They're being held by authorities in the UK and Australia. It took them months to verify their legitimacy and by the time they were found to be legit, Trump had won the presidency. We will now have to impeach him in order to bring him to justice.

lol yeah sure

BIG IF TRUE.
who here ready for electric pence will make you repence?

first they try and accuse him of colluding with foreign countires and rigging the election, now this. Next they will say he was the one who killed seth rich.

As the tweet itself said, we need to see to believe. Especially since we know that most probably this is a puppet parroting what she is told to, i.e. Killary and her pals projecting more of their criminal shames on Trump.

TIME

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/anti-semitism/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Louise "Hard drugs ruined my mind" Mensch

>Sources who claim to have seen the videos captured by Russian intelligence say President Trump can be heard telling the young girl "she looks like Ivanka, very good genes, the best"

Fucking disgusting, impeach NOW

a ReLiAbLe sOuRcEz

>(((Mensch)))
>(((Schindler)))
LOL. KIKES.

>so let's talk about it on Twitter

Ive heard stories about the CIA using a body double to do something similar with hussein. Lets just hope trump doesnt have any doppelgangers.

Why hasn't this obvious nut job been sued into submission yet?

>(((Engler)))
LOL. KIKES JUST CAN'T HELP IT.

Why would Trump allow a video if he was into this shit?!?!?
Fake-gayy

MIKEEEEEEEY. I'M SWEATING MY BALLS OFF OVER HERE.

Wow trump shills are out in full force tonight, no wonder trump has been sending out donation emails....must cost a fortune to hire you all.

>not dead girl
>not live boy
nothingburger

you can always tell a fake when they talk about something instead of showing it

>Wow trump shills are out in full force tonight, no wonder trump has been sending out donation emails....must cost a fortune to hire you all.
fucking this
also explains his "shithole" comment
he's trying to cover it up

>tfw regret voting for this pedo fuck

blackmail video tape.
but he'd have to be astronomically stupid to do anything like that in russia.

maybe with epstein in florida

He was videotaped without his knowledge/consent by Russian agents in order to blackmail and control him, retard.

Hi Tarl, pretty american (with a lower case a) of you to use a Canadian proxy.

I'd actually believe it if it were Epstein. But there's nothing to Russiagate.

Hows this not libel and slander. I assume the check means jewrnalist

Well, the general idea is that such a video would be used for blackmail. Plenty of people get tricked into it via drugging and things like that. Trump's simply being a billionaire makes it not too hard to believe that he could be one of the "pedo elite," but I seriously doubt it. Either way, you can be certain that if there is such blackmail on Trump, there's also some on tons of other household names, including the Clintons *at least.*

STILL WAITING FOR MY TL;DR ASSHOLES!

>mensch
Not Uber at all.

Worst case scenario if it was done to blackmail/control him, that means he wasn't playing ball. And if this fucking guy goes down, I bet he spills a whole lot of beans on a whole lot of people on the way down. Either way, swamp gets drained.

Lmao, I like how you killed Paul Horner so you can just make up whatever shit you want about it now.

>that filename

are you trolling or are you the laziest Shareblue faggot on staff?

>image
>flag
checks out
get the helicopter

Yes.

Trips of truth, even.

Mensch is batshit crazy. She’s been talking about a rape tape forever. Also, if you go in for the MegaAnon schtick, Mensch was mentioned in the palantir chats as being a conduit for Strzok et. al. disinformation campaign.

you are the least convincing shill I have ever seen.

Does this mean that some democrats are about to go down and they need to deflect by upping the ante on the Russia lies?

Trump voters sure are smart

>boy, I sure did rape those little kids on film. Better make it all go away by saying the word "shithole"

Do you even think before you spout nonsense?

>believing this

Oh look more fake news. First Russia wasn't true. Piss gate wasn't true. Unverified claims that Trump called Africa a shithole probably are true but I dont give a fuck because it's true and now this. Lulz

Fuck off concern troll

Yeah, Louise is fucking gross.

THE GUY WHO ORIGINALLY WROTE THE INFO IN THE DOSSIER WAS AN IRONIC HILLDAWG NAMED PAUL HORNER, HE WAS AN user.

HE COMMITTED (((SUICIDE))) A FEW MONTHS AGO.

this is the end for drumpf

they also have the tape of me brutally sodomizing your mother and sister simultaneously

A better still mate

>Louise Mensch

Its all coming down around us..

youtu.be/UCwbJxW-ZRg

Nice source faggot

SAGE

Pizzagate reversal try

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/12/revealed-conservative-blogger-louis-mensch-working-hillary-campaign/

Guess who becomes a president after Trump gets impeached?

Lies.

They would have broken their necks to release the tape before he was elected...no such thing exists.

The 17th will be the most glorious day, believe me folks.

Quality shit posting

Holy fuuuuuuuck I hope this turns out true. The absolute never ending buttblast that will rain down upon these fucking dispicable piece of shit Trumptards will be the greatest thing humanity has ever witnessed.

Being peed on by Russian hooker tapes would have been hysterical, but child abuse tapes would be horrific.

Trump can't even destroy his career without bringing everybody down.

Nice try CIA nigger