Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*takes breath*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
thesun.co.uk/news/4483858/moment-transgender-group-and-feminist-activists-clash-in-extraordinary-brawl-in-hyde-park-that-leaves-one-60-year-old-woman-on-the-floor/
freep.com/story/news/2018/01/10/pink-pussyhats-feminists-hats-womens-march/1013630001/
youtube.com/watch?v=UIbWv93VI3k
dangerous.com/40157/split-feminists-reject-pink-pussy-hat-offensive-women-penises-brown-genitalia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(YOU)

>Vagenes

Split, indeed

This post really made my day.
Sent to my femi-tard sister.
She had no witty reply.
kek.

lul

I don't have a reaction face for this

>offensive to women with penises
Remember, this is the batshit timeline you live in.

it's all pink on the inside

As always
Women are incapable of doing anything long term
Infighting never fails

But who wants to dig through nasty brown flaps to get to it?

kek I love this so much.

>cancer

>in BCE 2018, there was a great split
>the woman-women wore the pink vagina hat, for they believed the vagina was holey
>the anyone-women decried the women have vagina meme as oppression, and pink vaginas as offensive to their massively obese black kwane-goddesses
>"women aren't bigots just because they have vaginas!" cried the women-women
>"fuck you, nazi scum!" cried the anyone women
>at that moment, many woman-women began to understand: vagina orthodoxy was the most important thing, and also it kinda sucked being called a nazi just because you thought something that on its face was obvious was also worth mentioning
>the anyone-woman joined with the awful rabble faction, their bloody coreligionists, to burn down women's bookstores (too white), steal womens's magazines off the check-stand shelves (too pink), and lobby to have tampons available exclusively through pharmacies (perpetuates ciswomen supremacy).
>BCE 2018 was forever after known as "the year women everywhere lost their shit, and men stopped hiring any of them"

It's kind of heartbreaking isn't it?

Never understood how these hats looked like a vag to begin with

>dangerous
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOMEN
WITH
PENISES

>brown genitalia

How do we deepen the divide? I’m thinking I grab a pussy hat and be on camera yelling at boi pussies.

>Nonwhite vaginas

Gross.

>

The American Survivor version was amazing.

Don't do a thing.
The best way to get a group of women to fail is to add more women and ensure no men are involved.

Ha!

>op posts clickbait headline without context, expects anybody to give a shit

>Women with penises
>Brown genitalia

So you mean a butthole? Are they going to start wearing brown anus hats now?

The left will eat themselves. All we have to do is sit back and watch

I, for one, am glad they'll stop using cat hats. I liked them before they were ruined by feminists. Even had a few bought for my daughter and nieces.

>women with penises

Is that normal for you?

Right? This Mexican chick sent me pics of her vagina, I was disgusted. But I've got a lot of will power, so I jerked off anyway

Those pink hats were not only effective and showing how color revolution numbers is possible in the US, but they also were helpful in identifying women infected with the Femin Virus(feminism) bioweapon.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

wut da fug i lubb bink busdy hads nao? :DDD
fug :----'D

You don't know about TERF?
thesun.co.uk/news/4483858/moment-transgender-group-and-feminist-activists-clash-in-extraordinary-brawl-in-hyde-park-that-leaves-one-60-year-old-woman-on-the-floor/

The left will eat it's self.

really activates the almonds

>penis
>woman

Choose one.

Can we please finally have an intersex hat, this is 2018. Seriously.

Why are we even living in a world where "some women can have penises"? That's not genetics, that's just thoughts people are trying to turn into reality, despite science saying it isn't so. Why?

Mangina hats?

MAKE IT STOP

I wonder if reddit knows yet.

>despite science saying it isn't so
WATCH BILL NYE YOU FUCKING RACIST

>cancer.

I still can't believe this is a thing.

Uhm sweetie 6 gorillion scientists have all agreed gender is a social construct

Bump

>cancer

>when you've become so intersectional you can't do anything at all without pissing off someone

I don't know which is funnier, "women with penises" or "brown genitalia".

i thought the whole point was to show that trump grabbed people by the pussy.
would he grab her by the dick? is he /ourguy/?

>women with penises
Also known as "men".

This has to be some kind of organized anti-human shit going on. Theres no way this is organic. The elites are rrally fucking us up on purpose!

It's how you build a coalition. Which is what the original DFP article is about, not an irreconcilable TERF-style split. Why are you taking a headline on Milo's shit website at face value?

freep.com/story/news/2018/01/10/pink-pussyhats-feminists-hats-womens-march/1013630001/

youtube.com/watch?v=UIbWv93VI3k

The Liberal Orobourous strikes again.

>women with penises

I like that phrase.

I am a woman with a penis. AMA

>no source
don't care

dangerous.com/40157/split-feminists-reject-pink-pussy-hat-offensive-women-penises-brown-genitalia/

If you cut it off will you die ?

The west is seriously in a period of utter insanity. It took, what, less than a century between giving women the vote and the complete decline of society? What will things look like in 2020? We've gone mad.

it would be very painful

well hopefully we'll have started killing them.

once ww3 starts i'm going to start with the commies.

Do Asian women wear those hats sideways?

>Pink pussyhats: The reason feminists are ditching them

Pussy hats. What silly childish cunts.

for you

OH SHIT TOPKEK

lmao

Those digits convinced me to make this.

>"women with penises"

They hate men so much they can't call men, "men"

Is her pussy pink?

someone pls blow the tracks......

Everything’s slanted on Asian women.

in the dark it all looks and feels the same:

good, man

>women with penises
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You'll need this in the future. It's only going to get worse.

It's okay if it's a feminine penis, though.

Wanna rub it in further? Take this.

>in the dark it all looks and feels the same:
That's why god invented smellz--so the blind and the lumen deprived could hate niggers along with the rest of us.

Thanks senpai

Take this too.

>sister
Only hard here is you, letting your sister ruin her life getting brainwashed and all, bet you don't even fuck her

>women with penises

>brown genitalia

>bet you dont even poo in her loo

>women with penis
wat

What is a y chromosome...

What about those with purple genitalia ? how do they fit into this deranged shitshow ?

Lol I didn't know dogs could make that expression

This is why all leftist bullshit self destructs it doesn’t have a goal it’s all deconstructionist horseshit to tear societies down and make way for the “communist utopia”

Everybleft leaning revolution turns into a self destroying murder fest look at France in 1794 the Soviet Union, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Venezuela the social destruction of the left in the West

It’s a movement created to destroy everything and when it can’t destroy something external it destroys itself