HAPPENING!! Hilaarys going to Prison soon

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/

Hillary used Fusion GPS to spy on the Trump Campaign through the FBI. This is Bigger than watergate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EwWjCOfgASM
directorblue.blogspot.com/2017/01/here-they-are-2016-fabulous-50-blog.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/29/the-instigator-how-one-saint-louis-man-originated-the-hands-up-dont-shoot-mike-brown-controversy-and-created-the-eye-witness-testimonials/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what fake news looks like.
Not the biased news CNN produces.

As much as I'd like to see justice done, I'm not going to hold my breath on this one.

With a thoroughly corrupt FBI and DoJ, I doubt we'll see anything more than an internal review and new guidlines.

Too much scorched earth at risk if a Clinton goes down, so nobody wants to go there.

Stop spamming your blog here faggot

Says the increasingly nervous conservative for the 100th time

Obongo and his goons are going down

Shills Confirm it, They're scared.

you are an idiot. that is a reputable blog that has been around for years.

>reputable
the same one that said ted cruz was fucking girl around and the same one that said obama and hillary were going to jail years ago

yeah okay boomer faggot

bump

>BLUMBPH IS DONE FOR SURE THIS TIME!!!!
>nothing happens
>SHILLARY IS GOING TO JAIL FOR SURE THIS TIME!!!!
>nothing happens

So we're just going to do this for the next 8 years while our unsustainable food system gets ever weaker and our public infrastructure crumbles?

Shit i believe it nothing about the DOJ/FBI shocks me anymore. And stop with the red line i spelled the DOJ the right way you freaks. it doesn't do this for the other 3 letter shit holes.

@156387562
at least learn how to reply to posts nigger

Ex Secret Service agent lays out entire habbeneng

youtu.be/EwWjCOfgASM

>This is Bigger than watergate

You mean that time when files were stolen from the DNC and the president was impeached? The more things change the more stay the same

TIMES UP.

NEXT WEDNESDAY IS GONNA BE FUCKING GLORIOUS.

All evidence and sourcing is inside. it speaks for itself.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST POLITICAL CORRUPTION SCANDAL IN WORLD HISTORY.

WE ARE GOING TO SEE A PURGE OF PROPORTIONS THIS WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE.

NEVER SEEN SINCE CEASAR AUGUSTUS

>We are so weak that emails killed us!!!!

Stop edging. It causes prostate cancer

we cant help it user, its more like we are being starved from above

Always tomorrow, never today.

its nothing happening only small fishes going jail

Paid opposition research is par for the course, shill.

I don't know what kind of denial kink is popular around here but you should all go have a nice fap

this, they are throwing hillary to the sharks

Blog of the Year
The Conservative Treehouse: In short, The Last Refuge saw the appeal of Trump national populism first, understood that conventional candidates (even the likes of Ted Cruz) would be seen as Beltway insiders, and that the country was ready for something new. It became the rallying point for Trump supporters and fought long and hard for its vision of a candidate who would end up breaking all the rules. For its impressive thought leadership and prescience, The Last Refuge wins our Blog of the Year award."

directorblue.blogspot.com/2017/01/here-they-are-2016-fabulous-50-blog.html

>2018
>unironically giving a shit about hillary

Wait really?

the dossier was used as justification to spy
this will redpill normies and hopefully cause chain reactions

Wow another fucking shill blog gives out meaningless awards!! must be credible.

the first nigger president will also be the first president to go to prison

I unironically want her to end up in prison will send a clear message to the rest of the corrupt in washingtom to clean their shit up. Also running low on tear stocks.

This, we are literally the Roman Empire reincarnated.

This is only the first fish we're going to fry. The rest will eventually follow, no matter how long it takes

>we
leaf what is Trudeau up to right now

trump dick suckers believe this

>Kills SEALs
>Kills Politicians
>Most corrupt whore in history
>She is one of the main leaders in feminism
Cut off one of the heads of the snake.

And the shills are scared right off the bat. just that alone is all the proof i need to know this is legit

A
FUCKING
LEAF

you lose.

Im hoping its true.

retard, the FBI, Hillary, Fusion and Russia were all working together to stop Trump. This is the biggest happening in the history of the world.

have you ever read The Conservative Treehouse?

the guy is good

>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/

Notice today that Trump repeated three times that what Peter Strzok did amounts to treason. He specifically used the word "treason," and he repeated it three times.

Trump runs his mouth a lot, but he wouldn't say something like that unless he had some confidence in his position. I think Trump, Nunes, and Mike Rogers have been talking. I think Trump has people taking a very, very close look at this. And I don't think Trump is the only one, either.

Not just Hillary my dear faggot. The entire Obama Administration. The entire DNC. This isn't about Hillary Clinton; think bigger. This is about putting a stake through the heart of the people who have been trying to sell this Nation, and its people, down the river for generations now.

What happened under the Obama Administration was nothing short of extraordinary, in every sense of the word. Not only did he turn basically the entire government into basically an extension of the DNC, he fully endorsed and helped co-ordinate a campaign to subvert a United States Presidential Election. Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and the United States Government coordinated with one another to subvert the Republic.

It's treason. Treason. And Trump, the President - our President - dared speak the word. Believe you me, there are quite a few people in Washington, DC tonight that are having some trouble sleeping.

They know what is coming for them.

you prob think Trump is going to jail

And keep in mind that Trump gets to see every single bit of intelligence and classified information that the United States has.

A great post.

>...said ted cruz was fucking girl around...
how did you get in this country, pajeet? h1b, i'm guessing? you have to go back.

>theconservativetreehouse
kek

i think TCH supposedly did good work on the Trayvon bs case

thats how they got a following

I suspect Hillary's next public appearance will be in a wheelchair. It takes a lot of political capital to prosecute someone who is dying.

20 days after Mike Brown received justice.
More than a year before the confirming DOJ report was released.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/29/the-instigator-how-one-saint-louis-man-originated-the-hands-up-dont-shoot-mike-brown-controversy-and-created-the-eye-witness-testimonials/

Probably making old ladies wet while getting cucked by a refugee he imported.

lmao if you still think Drumpf will be sending Hillary to prison. They're friends!

When does the CIA fall. Now that would be something.

or at least Brennan going to jail