What does Sup Forums think of rush Limbaugh?

What do you think?

Fat Apple shill

Rush is awesome!

Def. shill.

Thread Saged.

At his heart he's a neoconservative

He's really just all about the money and goes with whatever is popular as long as its republican.

I like him, although his show is 50% commercials, unlistenable

Dudes based but a shill for products. It makes sense I would be too, dudes worth $550m. Probably more.

Pressure release valve for right wingers.

Loud retarded boomer

Listen to the podcasts. Just like EVERY other form of broadcasting, you take a 3 hour show down to an hour-forty.

I didn't think he put out podcasts. I thought he was subscription only for archived shows.

Give me a link if you know where to find his podcast

Peak conservative boomerposting

Rush is always right.

He understands liberals better than themselves

He’s horrified to say anything even remotely controversial. He constantly self censors so he doesn’t lose sponsors because he gives more of a fuck about money than he does the truth even though he’s set for life. It’s a damn shame because with his connections you know damn well he knows where the bodies are buried.

rush baby here

His paid site has the podcasts. Just search youtube for "Rush limbaugh podcast". Theres a channel name of "Tish Dixon" that puts up all 3 hours into 1 youtube within like 20 minutes of the show ending.

he said trump was wrong on the daca thing he is cuck

trump's position on daca is all over the fucking place

Thanks

DITTOS!!!!!!!!
Best thing that ever came out of Canadia."Bastille Day" live!

He's the original. the legend and supersage.

He absolutely opposes everything the Democrats do and was /ourguy/ before we were here.

The only conservative that had a radio show that could rival him was Drudge, whom I liked better but that's a different day.

He gave a shoutout to Scott Adams today.

Drudge was unique and hard for normies.
His entire show was conducted under sarcasm.
Now you have a horde of people who believe bullshit he said in an attempt to ridicule authoritarians (the kind of people he hates the most)

Turned me away from liberalism.

"Deadeye" Dick'slittle lickspittle & fondue pot.

I always considered rush more intellectually honest than Hannity (even if getting angry is his entire schtick, at least he's not brazenly making up nonsense that embarrases the whole platoon), and infinitely less annoying than the "New wave" like Sargon/PJW/Shapiro. It's not that I consider him a superstar. The rest of conservative talk is just a fucking wasteland of confirmation bias, strawmen, and general anti-intellectualism targeting boomers and only boomers.
NPR is easier to listen to but much more intellectually dishonest. They're nefarious, having to implicitly prefer one party because they recieve public funding and explicitly prefering them would cost them that funding (or would it? idk)
I have both NPR and the local (mostly) Conservative talk radio station assigned to the same button in my car.
What I find is I haven't seriously enjoyed talk radio since Car Talk went off the air. Besides "Wait, wait, don't tell me" occasionally.

Super dadcore.
Like, my dad listened to him on the radio when driving me to school in Sacramento in 1985.
That level of dadcore.

He should be worth more than that. Several years ago he signed a contract worth about seven hundred million.
And that was not counting a jet for a signing bonus.

He fapps right -handed?

Alex Jones is better

My main talk guys at this point are Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh.
Savage loses his mind too often, recently on one of the shootings he goes GUN CONTROL. Turned that shit off.
I miss Jason Lewis, he was such an economic genius.

Fat idiot who should've died from a heart attack and his oxy addiction a decade ago.

>Sacramento
Near-original Rush baby.
Just need someone to claim Pittsburgh now.

Over the years i have likes him overall, but since the Obama administration...he always gave a pass to Obama as being incompetent when really Obama is a crafty, evil lawyer that resents the US.

I am suspicious of his close relations to the Bush family, and evewn more suspicious of him never having kids, but liking to party in the Dominican Republic.

Thumbs down

Huh?

He beats the drum 4 the drive-time galley slaves.

>intellectually honest
*rustles papers*

I used to sing his Mac the Knife theme song at the top of my lungs.

Bush Limburg,cohenservative

>Be me
>Be 9 years old
>Insist on watching Rush on TV the few times I could, not in school or summer
Yeah, political junkie for life.

>He backed Trump
>He's anti-immigration
I tuned out during the Bush years and he's quiet on the JQ but those first two points make him Okay.
He probably saved America from the wave of Muslim invaders currently raping Europe by galvanizing a political block.

My sisters & I wanted to go to Dan's Bake Sale so bad.

I wish that he would quit tying half his brain behind his back just to make it fair.

>Ditto™
He's been left behind now, but for decades he was the only voice of reason.
>Would I listen to him, hell no.
>Would I score him a bottle of Oxy, hell yes.
Least I could do.

/ourguy/
I'd just wish he would stop shilllng for Isreal. Still a more honest commentator than Alex Jones.

Boomer piece of shit.

He got fired as a commentator for ESPN because he sperged out and suggested the media only liked Donovan McNabb because he was black.
He's okay

he's pretty good, I wouldn't trust anything he says about the middle east/Israel though.

Rush is a very kind and thoughtful person.

Great man.

There's a way to listen to shows, while still knowing about the kikes. You take what they say and insert your knowledge into it. They are spelling out in great ways (and I mean they like Rush and Savage and sometimes AJ) that you can incorporate the JQ into. Because they don't say it, but it's there. They tiptoe around it. But eventually the fact that all these rich liberals are just kikes is going to be way too obvious.

Rush Limbaugh is to conservatism as Marilyn Manson is to Goth music.

I vaguely remember Rush lightly preferring Cruz but largely remaining ambiguous.

I used to watch lots of cable news when I was in elementary school. I have no clue why young me found it so entertaining.

He's the original troll. I vouch for the guy, but I don't listen to his show. He's all on the Israeli dick in true boomer fashion, but I forgive him that. He was a voice in the wilderness for years.

Cable news was in its total infancy for me.
I had Rush on radio, Rush on TV, John Stossel on TV, and that was it.
It was those, and Nick at Night watching Dick Van Dyke, F Troop, and Get Smart.
I was an interesting kid.

>He's been left behind now,
He was doing the ridiculing SJWs for 30 years before it was cool.
He used to make fun of faggots for catching AIDS and barrating liberals for saying straight people would catch it.

Just because the cooler thing is be an ethno-fascist doesn't mean he's irrelevant.
His outlook may not be geared specifically for saving the white race but it's pretty close.
He's been calling out the DNC for bringing 3rd world apes in just to vote DNC since 2000.

racist

humble boomercuck heebophile Apple merchant

>At his heart he's a neoconservative
He's a spook, just like his old man, George Stephen Morrison. "Morrison was commander of the U.S. naval forces in the Gulf of Tonkin during the Gulf of Tonkin Incident...."

Yeah ... it's the same dude.

>I vaguely remember Rush lightly preferring Cruz
Not after Trump became the candidate.
He generally loves Trump because Trump makes liberals lose their shit.

good program

rush is cool

>he always gave a pass to Obama
are you on the drugs?

The left has tried to bring him down for longer than I’ve been walking, dudes the OG.

Influenced by Buckley, the only media Sowell consumes, has explained liberal agenda in a way that redpills ppl that don’t have WiFi. Doesn’t get bullied by lib “boycott the sponsor” bullshit. Triggered Franken so much he became a senator and is still around during his downfall swaggin with a gold mic. Without him the “right wing” in the US would left of Hilary.

Bill Burr got fat af

He's one funny fat guy.

Needs more race realism, though.

smallhead.jpg

He never gave Obama an inch on anything. There may be legitimate complaints about (((SOME))) of his stances, but he was on Obama's ass the whole time.

Is that Rush or Jim Morrison?

Pill popping addict who belongs in prison.

I like the man, he's a boomer but he's nice to listen too.

>Dorner posting
He was >56%. Can he be considered white?

Just another useless political mouth.

He was so badass When he was John Morrison.

Can someone translate? I don't speak faggot

Rabble rouser who provides no constructive insights or solutions to problems identified on his show.

I wish I could go back to the time where Sup Forums wasn't infested with boomers.

and before any of you boomers screech shill, he's a zionist neocon.

/sage

He woke Andrew Breitbart up, this alone is enough to earn him a place in my good books

100% boomer faggot

pic related

it's funny because opiate abuse can make you deaf

i think G Gordon Liddy had a decent audience back in the early 1990s

>The ones that rant about boomer are the same ones that hate israel.
Found the neofaggot "Master race"

im about 20 miles from Rio Linda right now lol

Rush never mentions Jews --> shill

>I miss Jason Lewis, he was such an economic genius.

last i checked he was on Genesis Communications (Alex Jones' syndicator) but that was a few years ago

>Ruined by pill epidemic

SAD!

>are the same ones that hate israel.
I don't care if this is bait. Here's your (You).

I record the show in real time using TuneIn from a Buffalo station and just use the skip button for the ads. I either let it run for a half hr and then start listening or just listen later.

The man's analysis of the swamp and day-to-day Wahington politics is God-tier.

He openly states the Democrats want to use mass immigration to remake "American values".

But he has on more than one occasion lamented the erosion of the white working class by liberals.

There has been major promotion of Rush by the establishment in the past week because they judged he is the best chance to replace Bannon as the #1 influence on the right-wing base. Rush was once the most influential, and he is still acceptable to the establishment even though he is the conservative furthest to the right. Therein lies the problem.

Rush is genuine and he's a thinker, and during the Tea Party years, he was at his insightful best. I admire him in many ways, but his content just isn't relevant these days. He is constrained in what he can say, and half the time he is blabbing about Israel/Palestine, so I have to tune him out because it's irrelevant at best and insulting at worst--expecting us to put Jewish interests before major issues that affect our lives and the future of our country.

Rush SHOULD be out there every day talking about demographics and how we are about to be overrun and what it will mean for our safety and our lives. Sometimes he will make a reference to it, but then he immediately turns back to insulting Democrats, so his monologues descend into mostly feel-good red meat for people who need to feel superior but have no clue what the demographic situation in America is or the fact that they need to act on it.

He's a boomer cuck. He's especially unbearable when he starts in with the "Dems are the real racists" stuff, which he finds a way to shoehorn into nearly every show. But yet I listen. He's a good presenter and he's skilled at parsing political theater.

Rush is the man, while millennial dumb fucks increasingly go SJW, we still need as many boomers mid-lifers as possible to still win, which Rush directly appeals to.

Holy shit. Are you me?

Used to love me some F Troop

Never listened to him. I just read his Wikipedia page, though. Four marriages, no children, and a pill head...

I liked him better when he was Jim Morrison.

The thought of him nodding out on oxys rambling about Buckley with a long, dripping string of drool until he finally passed out.

Most talented person in radio. Doesn't need interviews to make a show interesting. Can do it all himself and still has content he can't get in daily.

I don’t think he’s a neocon, he’s more of an anti-leftist. This constant debunking and attacking of leftists has caused him to be cheer leader to some of the worst right wingers, especially through out the neocon phase. Never got the impression that he’s fully happy or signed on with the sins of the right, he just prefers their bullshit to leftwing bullshit at all times.

poor mans michael savage

got it backwards desu famalam

rich mans michael moore