Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?

Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?

Because he was his best friend and most importantly knew that he could only trust him for Zero Requiem.

He loved him.

Because he didn't fully commit to his rebellion.

Because he didn't have this guy to tell him what needed to be done.

Lelouch needed Suzaku as a sanity check.

He doesn't kill his friends.

If nunnally or suzaku were kill he would go nuclear and wild

What amazes me is that he left EVERYONE on the Black Knights alive even after they stabbed him in the back.

I, for one, would not have been able to resist killing Ougi, at least.

Wait what did they do?
I don't remember them backstabbing lelouch, but it's been years.

Schneizel convinced the Black Knight leaders that they were all under Lelouch's Geass with some half-truths and circumstantial evidence. Ohgi in particular ate that shit up and suddenly hated Zero/Lelouch with a passion. They didn't even give Lelouch a chance to explain himself before they attempted to gun him down.

Oh okay. Thanks user.

He saw it as the consequence of his own actions, just like the Euphinator thing.

>satan
As much as I don't want him to suffer I'd like to see him go nuclear in S3 for the memes

He chose to wear the mask.

Lelouch, for all his pretenses of villainy, is ultimately too kind-hearted. Even when he's done some hardcore shit, like killing Clovis, he's had to work himself up to it, and he's regretted it afterwards.

He's not the monster he wants people to think he is. He isn't even the monster he wishes he was himself.

He doesn't regret Clovis, it was just hard on him since the first time he committed murder it was a fratricide

>what is with these tiny fucking hats

To be honest, letting mind-controller talk without knowing specifics of his mind control might not be the best idea.

When is the new season coming out reeeee

Let's just be honest. He loved Suzaku. They're a typical CLAMP couple through and through.

He's in love with Susaku.

He is a demon, but he has a heart.

Literally this.

because jibun wo!

Because hes a cartoon and doesnt actually have free will