I want to get naizuri from Chinatsu and ejaculate into her pigtails...

I want to get naizuri from Chinatsu and ejaculate into her pigtails. Let's see just how much that mysterious pink fluff can absorb.

I agree. Although I just straight up want to FUCK the fluff.

She's a dyke, bro. I mean you could try to argue the other yurus, but we actually get a scene with her thinking to herself about the social consequences of her homosexuality and deciding that she doesn't care.

Fellow Chinamen

I-it's not like she's my waifu or anything! I'm just scientifically curious, that's all.

I wonder if Ayano is conscious of her own sexuality too. Pic related is the first time she didn't deny it. Unless she was too distracted to deny it.

Switch china with yui and we're good

Why is Kyouko pleb tier?

>not akari at the very bottom

are you even trying nigger

In my opinion, the chart doesnt mean shes the most pleb character or anything, just that the thought required into liking her is minimal. She's very charismatic and is the heart of the group. Anyone can like Kyouko. If you are Chinafag then you have reached a brain processing level beyond the surface of Yurus. Being able to appreciate China's quirks, where others just think she's being annoying, is a patrician level understanding of YY.

For the last time, they're exactly backwards. I thought it was one of those ironic lists, but I guess such shit taste actually exists.

Why is it the complete opposite of how it should be?

This is correct

Where are Rise and Chitose?

Rise belongs to sensei. She will explode you if you touch her girl.

You'd lose your dick to the suction power. I can understand if that turns you on though.

I think Ayano's love is totally platonic. She probably doesn't know anything about perverted things.

You don't think she's had "the talk" with Chitose yet?

If you mean non-sexual, then yeah, that's a given. She is a pure maiden after all.

What talk? The bird and the bees? Or was it the bird and the bird?

Where would Chitose and Himawari fit on this list.

In the dumpster

RUDE

Is she a cuck, Sup Forums?

She doesn't actually love Ayano so she's just a pervert who wants to see her friend have sex.

Himawari is a m and Sakurako a s

Other way around

From smallest brain to biggest:

Chizuru < brat < Ayano < Kyouko < Chitose < Yui < _____ < Himawari < Chinatsu

But okay, I placed China at the end as a joke. More realistically, she's either just above Kyouko or just below her, can't really decide.

Is yui-senpai and chinatsu kino?

No, Yui works best as a sub. Chinatsu works best with Akari, where she can be the dom.

>only 6 yuris exist

Himawari best girl.

I think he has an image with only 6 tiers.

I need a template one with like 10 tiers.

Akari>Chinatsu>Ayano>Kyouko>Yui>Chitose>Sakurako>Himawari>etc.

Akari is an angel of love and peace

Nah man, chinatsu is at her best when she's having her fantasy sequence

Akari>Rise>Nishigaki>>shit>>>everyone else

Kyouko>Chinatsu>Akari>Yui

No

How often does this manga update? Is monthly or longer?

Too OOC

It's a grimdark AU that turns out to be Kyouko's paper play

That's a disturbing OP, but I also love China

We can go more disturbing.

The magazine that Yuru Yuri is published in comes out monthly (used to be every two months), though I'm not sure if the manga follows the same schedule. One volume takes about a year to be released and contains about ten chapters, so I'm thinking Namori skips a month every now and then.

The talk where Chitose tries to explain what comes after holding hands with fingers intertwined before she loses consciousness from blood loss.

China