The official 'shitholes' countries thread

Prove Drumpf wrong and show him the beauty of 3rd world countries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_m980CydM0
knowledgeglue.com/totally-horrifying-children-burnt-alive-south-africa-extremely-nsfw/
youtube.com/watch?v=FWffD16layY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

critical hit

they could have at least killed her and not just given her permanent brain damage

someone explain pls

Umm look at those chocolate milkers shake

Doesn't this .webm prove exactly why people like her should be taken OUT of the shithole, rather than give special priority to people in Norway who don't want to leave in the first place?

if you hit someone in the head hard enough their brainstem and brain gets slurped down the hole in their skull and they die

Vote twice for extra spice

Also this. Do people really have to escalate their murder status to torturing beforehand? Just a fucking bullet in the head and be done with it.

You people actually enjoy watching this kind of shit just because someone's skin color is different than yours? You are literally sociopaths. Fat lazy basement dwelling losers who hate people because you are too much of a loser to get laid. Pathetic.

west African bungee jumping.

Brazil here. Our memes prove we're not a shithole.

Yes. Take those club wielders out of the shitholes.
Let them sleep in your bed with your wife.
Sleep on the couch.
This will surely solve the problem of shithole countries. A problem WE are responsible for solving.

How big of you.

Moar qt sheboon goar

It really happens in shitholes. Let me guess u from Toronto

clearly brazil

>people like _her_
>Proceeds to talk about every non-woman in the video

I don't know if it's because you have shit reading comprehension or you just don't know what a woman is.

It's not about liking it, it's about realizing this shit happens.

Quick rundown lads, where did Trump make these comments? Is this timeline dank or what?

yes. we all judge each and every individual we encounter by the color of their skin and not by the content of their character

Yes now shut the fuck up faggot

I love watching women get what they deserve, am I right my fellow magapedes?

did trump call somewhere a shithole?

This flag proves Brazil isn't a shithole

El Salvador
Haiti
Honduras
Guatemala
Southern Mexico
Libshit canadia
Most of Afrtica
T*rkey
Middle east

*Brampton

agreed. this shit is fucking disgusting. sick of seeing this kind of filth on here. posting this is degenerate, clean your lives up - marry , have kids, work on a car, be a fucking man not this weird sick shit

First you'd have to admit that it IS a shithole, which the kangz and SJWs won't do. That's the angle here...

>Muh dick

ok

MUH DIK?

lmao kys faggot

This place isn't your Bible study class boomer faggots. Get off my board.

no I am shocked to see these things because I don't live in a shithole

Does someone know how the book is called which describes the first white man travelling acros haiti around 1800?

sure man no more clitorises

You know, burning to death is my worst fear. Quality entertainment though. These never get old.

It's Brazil, and she's been judged by a "favela court" to be clonked in the head. The chimpitos are too dumb to know about brain damage and seizures, so at the end they're telling her to "stop the drama" and that "her debt has been paid"

>Wanting to have kids in an overpopulated world
>Being against the exposure of crimes that should be dealt with
>Wanting to blissfully live in a naive world where goes "la la la" and pretends this shit doesn't happen while calling himself a man for choosing a delusional life instead one of awareness
>Wanting to marry

So many wrong things in this post.

Oh, they killed her. That whack on the head broke her neck.

make way

shithole countries coming thru

fucking hell, how come Anglo colonies are nice places to live in the main, and you portuguese made a godforsaken hell hole?

>Quality entertainment though
I used to love watching those. Got kinda burned out though.

>anglo colonies
Like Jamaica, the other Caribbean Islands, all of Africa and India?

found it
someone should order one to the white house so Trump can read about the shitholes

>what it's like to chew 5 gum

Jesus Fucking Christ

This is considered (((healthy))) according to americans and their jewish overlords

Mfw no stop, drop & roll

It's required in order to present the truth. Your type pushes the "africans are perfect people who are magical sky kings and made every good thing in the world". The truth is very different from your reality.

So I'll ask you, do you counter lies with the truth? Or do you pretend that lies ARE the truth?

>Overpopulation meme
Lay off the soy

You do understand that it's women just like her that breed men just like the ones that beat the shit out of her, right?

Are you retarded? You want to bring that shit here?

pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=O_m980CydM0

>that pic

Good.

knowledgeglue.com/totally-horrifying-children-burnt-alive-south-africa-extremely-nsfw/
DEY DID NOT NO DE WAY

Easy now! That's not a shithole, that's doctors and scientists and kangz being the perfect humans. Just ask any black, they'll tell you how this is either a) god like behaviour OR b) magical wizard spell cast on them by whitey made dis happen yo

As said by others, its a red pill designed to help you realize that these kinds of disgusting things happen. Not in leafland, or in the US, but all over the third world.

Wake the fuck up

coal status:
[ x ] paid
[ ] not paid

>Godiva01.webm

>when you nut and he's still licking

Why is it our problem, though? If you want to have a prosperous nation, you can't act as an orphanage for the entire third world.

it wasnt their plan to kill her lol

>you people actually enjoy
The people that enjoy this shit are on Sup Forums.

We show this shit because it makes retarded leftists like you realize just how savage humanity can be.
And more importantly, which races are more prone to commit these acts of savagery.

>somehow manages to insert muh virgin into the thread

And this is how we know you're a stupid inexperienced naive roastie whore.

What is the story behind this?

Niggers are low IQ aggressive impulsive savages.

>mfw i dindu nuffin

See, the worst the chinks do is shit everywhere. The vids of people falling in escalators and down holes can be blamed on shitty construction. They only really save the inhuman stuff for animals. These shithole countries don't. It's not just a disregard for humanity, its a purposeful, malicious disregard of human life without any sense of mercy. Even the death chambers here put you to sleep first. How in the hell could people actually want to bring people like that here?

In my opinion it is the responsibility of the individual to improve their own country.

Remember, the things we enjoy today were given to us by the people who fought and died for us. Not Africa. Not Haiti.

I wish those places the best, but they should not come here.

You should at least accept the responsability for creating brazil.

why havent normies seen 4chin gore

like im not trying to be edgy, half of this shit I still cant look at. But I swear, people need to wake the fuck up and realize the world is so fucked outside. THINGS CAN BE BETTER, but never will be if we keep ignoring this shit and pretending everyone loves everyone

>niggers

I don't watch it personally, but I'm glad it's posted.

The truth is that a huge portion of "people" are absolute savages and I don't want them in my country.

Damn.

racist, every country has bad people

Woah what was this about?

>you're just as bad as the killer

Fuck off

Welcome to the real world , i hope you enjoy your stay

anyone else find this arousing?

Anglo colonies are similar though Brazil is a special kind of hellhole

You guys are assholes, one of my friends is stuck in Ecuador because he got scammed on the English teachers scam.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWffD16layY

Half the world is like that What are you going to do bring the entire world? You think that would make a fucking difference?

We need to take up that white man's burden. It's the white man's duty to colonize the chimp-people of the world and institute a breeding program to civilize them.

Probably whitey