The literal president using racist insults like "shithole" to reffer to a brother country

The literal president using racist insults like "shithole" to reffer to a brother country

defend this, I dare you

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/whereblackrulesw00pric#page/n7/mode/2up
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/951597172323241989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youre right, theyre not shitholes, they shit on the ground. theyre shitlands.

They are fucking shithole countries.

Once again Trump is right.

You are idiot...

You fucktard lefties cannot tell the difference between the President using a derogatory adjective to describe a geographical location, as opposed to Nancy Pelosi taking a shot a % white guys in the room discussing immigration policies, WHICH IS RACIST.

How is shithole a racist insult?

Yeah, he needs to go
>25ht when

Shills are at peak panic mode

but those countries are shitholes

>democratic majority in the house when?

hold your breath cunt

You can take a shitskin out of a shithole but you cant take the shithole out of the shitskin

>current year

>be mad when Trump tells truth
>be mad when Trump twists the truth
>be mad when Trump does something
>be mad when Trump doesn't do something
>be mad when Trump speaks
>be mad when Trump drinks
>be mad when Trump eats
How does it feel like to be faggot living on welfare?

oh my apologies...you DUMB cunt

find any picture of haiti, post it and say that it isnt a shithole
I havent been able to do it so far

But they are shitholes.

FUCK Norway
all the rest is true

If any country deserves to be a shithole it's Haiti.

archive.org/stream/whereblackrulesw00pric#page/n7/mode/2up

If you want to enrage a leftist - tell the truth.

>tfw from El Salvador
>waiting for people to come confide in me and tell me about how Trump insulted me personally
>get to tell them it really is a shithole and they are retarded
Can't wait

No need to be so rude

Shithole is not racist

Shitholes
>Haiti
>most of Africa
>Honduras
>Moldova
>Syria
>Bangladesh
>Montenegro
>98% of Russia
>Detroit
>Laos

There I named shitholes for every race

>Shithole
>RAYCIST!!!!!

Uh, I hate to say it, but liberals say the USA is a shithole all the time. Does that make them racist toward the whites, blacks and Mexicans who live here as well?

Fuck niggers and shitskins.

You're countries ARE shitholes! That's why you come to America for gibs! Because your countries are SHITHOLES

Nope, but keep the dream alive! HAHAHAHAHAHA, what won't the left believe in this era, they literally have to lie to themselves daily just to keep from committing mass suicide.

Trump (allegedly) says X, moral relativists pounce on it. Rinse wash repeat.
>mfw I'm marathon watching DS9 right now.

>truth is racist

What is new? Can you even go to mexico without being robbed? Every person I've known who vacationed there was robbed at one point.

i believe in reality

>"shithole" to reffer to a brother country

lol "brother country"

thats something a freeloader says

>absolute state of cnn
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/951597172323241989

everyone calls those countries shit holes
i assure you that propbably half the people bitching right now have at some point referred to some country or other as shitty or a shithole or said something like "wow africa sucks"

fucking hypocrites

are you seriously and realistically trying to tell me that africa isn't largely a shithole? are you fucking kidding me?

Shills work fast

It's nice to hear a president say things that are true. If those countries weren't shitholes their citizens wouldn't be trying so hard to leave.

If it isn't a shithole then why do they want to come here

I’ve been to Mexico a bunch and never had a problem

But then again I’m an az bro and I’m going to quite sea of Cortez resort towns not the big international resort towns so that’s probably your issue

Small town Mexico is fucking fantastic if not a bit dirty and low class in a fun, endearing way

Every time I consider jumping off the Trump train he reminds me why I voted for him.
Pro Tip: 90% of Americans consider those places "shithole countries" and anyone who says otherwise is either a liar or a retard.

And it starts, I fucking knew it, that other user was all "they can't do shit about this" and I said watch and whaddayaknow

If those countries weren’t shitholes, why are there migrants and refugees leaving them for the Americas and Europe?

There would be no point of that.

>occupy democrats

Is there a bigger pile of pure retards than them? The only other kikebook group I can think of that comes close is the other 98%.

>there's already an occupy democrats picture for this

I wonder how many of these are made by poltards as satire and then just circulated like wildfire.

The only reason to think calling a country a shithole is racist, is if you believe the state of the nation is a direct result of it's occupants' race. That sounds pretty racist, OP. You're not racist, are you?

>FALSE:They don't even shit in holes
This will be snopes answer

he should just show them the hot sauce he carries in his pocket, problem solved

>criticizing a country's socioeconomic status is racist
ironic, the only way to see this as racist is to first acknowledge that the socioeconomic status of those shitholes is low because of it's people's race which is racist in itself

Im heading over to kill some niggers as we speak. Thanks donald!

You don't like chocolate rivers motherrfucker? Are you rayciss?

>they're shitholes?
then he's right
>they're not shitholes?
then we don't have to take them, they can live in their own dreamlike utopia

I don't understand how saying a country is a shithole is racist.

They don't realize that when you take all the shit out of the shithole and put it in another hole, that's now the shithole. I don't want to end up a shithole, keep them the fuck out.

Sick of it? Are you fucking kidding me? My dick is diamonds.

liberal logic 101
premise 1: trump says x country is a shithole
premise 2: the people in x country are brown
conclusion: trump is racist

it is not in the least. the left have completely collectively lost their fucking minds.

>get angry that Trump calls a place a shithole
>you have never dragged your liberal ass to any of these countries and would never leave your gated white suburb

If these places aren't shitholes why aren't liberals moving there?

They consistently refer to the south and middle america as shitholes as well.

I dare you to post more than 1 time in your own thread you fucking shill.

the old ones do
it's just that they go to gated white rich communities

It's rich liberal white people who virtue signal based on guilt. They are a cancer and worse than the actual enemy itself.

Well, they are shitholes. Just like specific parts of the US.

I'm still lurking though

I don't need to defend it, I just admire it. I'm not from USA but i feel like he is my President, the Prestident that World needs. Leftists BTFO to your beloved shithole countries if you feel uncomfortably or jump from the helicopter and try to make gravity more tolerant xD

defend .. we applaud you retard

Anyone else starting to think this was leaked to the media but false. Remember the fake news awards are next Wednesday! Trump isn't this stupid guys....get ready.

He spoke some truth, they are shitholes.

>mfw I'm marathon watching DS9 right now.
Tell Razor I said hi.

It is if you live in liberal la-la land.

>racist
Nothing he said was racist. He was referring to countries, not the people in them. Countries have people of many races living in them. For instance, if I were to say "Canada is an awful place" it's not racist in any way.

"

>El Salvador

Well, at least someone remembers we exist.
And as much as he's right, it could be worse. Just look at Honduras.

>Haiti
>Not a shithole
Nigger please.

>Defend this

Haiti
>Poorest country in the Western Hemisphere.

Africa
>Meme continent. Not one first world country on the entire continent.

How would you describe Haiti? Can you explain why you are mad at Trump for saying things that are widely agreed upon?

becuz he's a big meanie!!! :(((

>WTF IMPEACH BLUMPF NOW!!1!1!
>WHO EATS PIZZA LIKE THIS? Who?
>WHAT ARE WE GOING TO TELL OUR CHILDREN WHEN THEY ASK “Lelz, Wut did u do 2 stop GLUMPF??”
>I have never been so ashamed to be an American.

I think it's just have a hometown bias
Why don't you go there and procure evidence that it's a beautifully vibrant and thriving cultural paradise

because everything is racist in the mind of a libtard

>racist

If you think about it that's a pretty smart way to eat pizza. Eat the crust and bullshit FIRST and then end up at the beginning. The opposite.

I've always wanted to beat the absolute shit out of that cunt on the left, I'm not sure why but out if everything I've seen on the Internet that shitstain infuriates me the most

he asked why. everyone knows El Salvador and Haiti are shitholes, this phony butthurt will work in Trumps favor