The tears are glorious tonight but why does the fake news keep saying the word "shithole" over and over again?

The tears are glorious tonight but why does the fake news keep saying the word "shithole" over and over again?
Pretty distasteful considering the fact the young children could be watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us
consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
youtube.com/watch?v=WtXTIJevWY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit hole nigger

Imagine having to pretend Haiti is not a violent shithole.

They're playing the "I hate to say this horrible thing but.. But.. It's our duty to report on Drumpf's hate." When all know he probably didn't even say it.

>Pretty distasteful considering the fact the young children could be watching.
this is CNN you are talking about here. they have no moral guidelines.

It's called giving America's kids a teachable moment thanks to that orange buffoon

lmfao jesus we live in the twilight zone

haiti has an average iq of 67, 2% of its population has HIV, they don't even have agriculture

>Now drumpfies are moralfags

I was actually watching CNN tonight for the keks, and Anderson Cooper seemed to be the first to say the word "shithole", he then said something along the lines of "there's no way the FCC can fine us if the president can say it too".

>trump calls countries shitholes
>people report it
w-why are news outlets saying the "s" word?? Super offensive! We have to stop the news! The children are listening!!!

attention whoring.

Could have been worse. You could have been a parent explaining to your kids what oral sex meant after all the hubbub on tv because of the Oral office incident.

Where'd the don say shithole?

you na*is are horrible

I'm sure kids know Haiti is a shithole. No need to pretend otherwise. It ain't a fucking Santa Claus.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The FCC most certainly CAN fine CNN for saying "shithole." The President does not air content - news orgs do - and anyway, Trump said it in private. CNN stuck its fucking neck out with this one.

Trump team, do it ! Fine CNN! Oh, that would be a most glorious Kekening! Here, help them out, Sup Forums:

consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

The white guy just said the word nigger twice onive tv

STEP 1: File an INDECENCY complaint with the FCC

STEP 2: Watch CNN get fined

STEP 3: Profit!

>2% of its population has HIV

did you mean 200%?

FILE FCC SWEARING COMPLAINTS HERE:

consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794

They're moving the overton window for him. This shit is great.

im honestly surprised they haven't said its also homophobic to say shithole

To be fair, so does California

This is CNN:
>shithole
>shithole
>shithole
>nigger

what the hell was that

doesn't apply to cable channels

You can bitch to the advertisers. Doubtful they'll do anything though they support that type of shit.

Get a load of this retard

>see bunch of headlines about Trump saying a slur
>briefly think "oh shit, he didn't did he?"
>Turns out he just called 3rd world countries shitholes
>mfw

They're undermining their own argument in favor of refugee resettlement through virtue signalling

>n-no these countries aren't shitholes but, they're... terrible places to live and... we need to save them from these... nice places with vibrant cultures....

CENTRALIZED RHETORIC.

THEY CIRCULATE TALKING POINTS.

THEY ARE TOLD WHAT TO SAY.

WHY DO YOU THINK ALL THE CHANNELS ARE SO COORDINATED EVERY DAY? THAT THE NY TIMES AND WASHINGTON POST ARE ALWAYS PUSHING THE ESTABLISHMENT POSITION?

>Que the video of Lemon saying nigger for shock value like he has a free pass.

They pretend Quoting isn't saying the word. Like a child would do.

>Look mommy! Trump said fuck! Can you fucking believe that?!"

it's amazing and bizarre to me that CNN is so brazenly saying shithole. they used asterisks for when THE MOOCH swore a bunch; now they just decide to go full retard. I doubt they plastered ASSHOLE all over the screen when that clip came to light of george w bush calling that guy a "major-league asshole." there are countless tapes of nixon swearing like crazy. i'm sure all the presidents swear. what a moronic justification--'oooh, the president said it. now we can say it!' i hope the fcc crucifies those fake news hypocrites.

CNN is doing what I did in high school when I found out I can write fuck in my essays as long as its a quote

youtube.com/watch?v=WtXTIJevWY4

>When your archaic news network is this desperate for ratings.

Roody-poo candyass should word filter to Don Lemon

How? Everyone except the 30% of people who love Trump no matter what are pissed at him.

Are you colorblind?

The FCC does not regulate the content of cable channels.

Yup. The president allegedly says "shithole" in reference to some shithole, so CNN absolutely unequivocally says "shithole" AND "nigger" over and over and over on live tv. The fuck is even happening?

>70% of the population are pissed at Trump for calling Haiti a shithole during a non-public conversation
right

Because their audience is embracing the term.

I know wolf sounded like a moron, but he made the whole thing sound 'patriotic'. He spun it like trump called the people in haiti a 'shitholer'... He's only calling the country that, and the state that's its in.

They're making it sound like an insult, so it's viewers would rise up in pride.