twitter.com/JesseSalazar979/status/951654246411325440

YOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9X48aAIKGeo
youtube.com/watch?v=bc90K7Kieek
youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope

He's called Don Lemon because he's a sour old bitch.

There's an award with your name on it, Lemon. You won't be able to no no no NO NO NO your way out of that shit.

Don is a shithole

Don Watermelon

Oh so this is all just from an anonymous source. Is that the same one that told even Trump eats 20 cheeseburgers a night?

There are a lot of shithole countries sending people our way
They're not sending us their best
Don Lemon case in point
We're getting jenkem

I don't think he's saying go fuck yourselves because of this fake news from an anonymous source.

It's for what's to come.

But. They are. From shithole countries. ?

What's to come

don lemon sticks his fingers,tongue and dick into literal shitholes

#TimesUp.

youtube.com/watch?v=9X48aAIKGeo

youtube.com/watch?v=bc90K7Kieek

youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8

>”Gather around the television.”

Lemon is an actor. People who take him seriously think of themselves very lowly.

You think the reports that Trump loves McDonalds are untrue? Kind of strange conspiracy to make.

heh heh

He's not a bad host.

No. I think they're true. I think he really did that to avoid poisoning. There's more to the Bannon story than we know. Why do you think the shills were pushing him so hard?

so is CNN just saying "shit" now?

Don Lemon is one of CNN’s house negroes.

he's called don lemon because his asshole puckers up at the thought of having sex with women.

Holy hell. Don need to suck on a lemon to try and absorb all that salt

Boo hoo cry little nigger. All it'll get you is red eyes.

lmao are they trying to start a civil war?

That's cool, Don Lemon can go fuck himself for all I care.

Right back atcha, Don.

Ouch he really got me

Never forget Lemon is ill.

Fake outrage, he just likes money

those countries literally are shitholes though, how the fuck is that racist?

wew lad what a night. god bless Trump.

I love McDonald's. So what?

FFS, McDonald's serves something like 10% of the population every day.

Telling the truth is racist user, do you even 2018?

Don't think we can't turn the clock back boy.

>He's not a bad host.
kill yourself, you retarded faggot

Sooooooo WE END HIM

This guy is an expert when it cums to shitholes(see what i did there)...you know...cuz he is a faggot...and fucks shitholes for pleasure...ghey.

Don Waterlemon

He's called Don Lemon because of his world famous Lemon Parties.

CNN is a shithole country

Who?

Step outside your bubble every once in awhile kike.

>liberals have the nerve to judge trump because her eats mcdonalds after literally fighting over fucking sauce AT mcdonalds not to long ago

Don Lemon is the trifecta of degeneracy: nigger, fag and retard.

bend over drumpflets

This is only a good thing for us.

Everybody knows Haiti is a shithole. The more Donald forces the (((media))) to deny reality and do a phony song and dance they HAVE TO DO to eep their ideology consistent, the more people realize it's a total fraud.

Think of it like this. If the media is trying to tell me places like Haiti aren't a shithole, when they very clearly are, they are lying. Why are they lying about this, and what else are they lying about?

just verifying because you original comment doesn't make any sense.

Heh he thinks some are watching

literally a nigger faggot

>read a book
Does he even realize how condescending he is? He assumes that because we disagree we are uneducated.

Did they actually let him say shit on TV?

this is amazing

fuck the left

>literally a gay nigger
lol baka desu senpai

>this faggot was literally on the verge of tears when the BASED wop called him a nigger

>>read a book

most of us have read this one I think

The problem is these idiots will triple down on their delusions

How in the absolute fuck can ANYONE say that CNN isn't an activist network? You have to actually lie to yourself.

This nigger lemon can go fuck himself because I'm voting Trump again in 2020. His rich celebrity nigger ass is getting his vote counter-acted by my middle class nobody white male vote and he can suck my dick.

That faggot nigger can suck my dick

Fuck him, they are legitimately shithole countries. These people pearl clutch about every little thing that they fucking believe themselves. Lemon aint gonna give up his million dollar salary and comfort here to go live in Haiti. Why? Because he knows that some places are nice and some places are shitholes. How is america taking the most savvy people away from these places going to help them build their country up? If they aren't forced to make things better where they are, they'll never get better.

Yeah, all the cool news organizations say "shit" now.

LMFAO HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS TIMELINE
SHITSKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH !!

2020!!!

>Slaves were brought here by force

Uhhh, no sweetie, they were sold to us. Your nigger people sold their own kind in to slavery. We paid for them legally and brought them here legally by the grace of your own ancestors. How about you go read a book nigger.

This faggot fuck would get beaten to death for smoking cock in most the countries Trump was talking about lol. Fucking countries were shitholes when whites got there and got sold Nigger slaves, from Niggers. Shit i bet they would beat this faggot to death in most black neighborhoods too.

How is it racist to call a shithole a shithole?
There are white shitholes too, like Russia and eastern Europe, not to the same extent as African shitholes, but still shitholes.

He’s call Don Lemon because Don Melon was already taken.

Yhid

The media will, obviously, but hasn't their viewership done nothing but decline relative to political discussion on the internet?

They are losing their grasp of controlling the narrative which is why they have become more brazen in their commentary. They have to compete with the more unfiltered truth and analysis and they simply can't do it for obvious reasons such as having an agenda, and more practical ones like fcc regulations regarding what they can say on air.

#metoo

Sorry Don, I've been calling Africa a shithole long before Trump ever thought about stomping Hillary's ass

I hope these niggers are ready to go back to their shithole countries because they are fucking DONE here after the next war

I'm just saying that criticizing Trump for eating McD's is pretty weak shit seeing as how popular it is.

I mean... this

All Trump said was "shithole country", can't they think white countries can't be shitholes? Wow what a racist nigger that man is!

Why doesn't Lemon go back to his native chocolate rivers then? If Blumpf is wrong then his native land isn't a shit hole?

i hope trump clarifies and explains that mexico is not a shithole. the mind-fuckery would be awesome

>i hope trump clarifies and explains that mexico is not a shithole.
But it is.

Lemon Party has to show us the way. Normal people aren't used to self-fuckery.

it is a shithole. and he should openly say it, followed by saying that cancun is pretty though. would be hilarious.

Indeed. If he inverted an obvious it would prove a point. But most Goyim would take it literally. That's the problem

Who still watches CNN?

>tfw shills btfo

>He's not a bad host.

This guy is an even bigger faggot than Anderson Cooper.

boomers and soyboys

Oh no

>jews owned the boats that brought nigger slaves here
>jews own his news network
where is the outrage from this nigger?

ive been watching livestreams of it for the past twetny minutes

I agree. There's a reason Anderson Cooper got promoted to 60 minutes.

He got so fucking triggered when the John Fredericks guy called him intellectually LAZY. Comedy gold

Is this related to Lemon in some way? Context please.

What has two thumbs and are butthurt faggots? These guys!

HOLY SHIT GET IN HERE.

Some bitch on CNN just said

>This is the country of the statue of liberty not the country of Pepe the frog

THEY ARE DIRECTLY ATTACKING US.

Go to this stream and start watching when it says 11:42 PM ET on the ticker in the bottom right hand corner