Anime village vs suburbs

have we found consensus yet?

How is right more comfy than left? It's not even a contest.

Village >>>>>> suburbs
How is this even a question?

/thread

I have never seen so much shit taste in one thread. Suburbs are ultimate comf.

I can't live without cities convenience.

enjoy your cicadas and evil spirits, fag

Normally the winner would be village all the way, but Japanese suburbs are the ultimate in comfy.

Its a tough call, but the lack of anything to do without looking inconspicuous in a Japanese village is not very comfy.

I guess if you were a kid and had friends to have fun with the village would definitely win, but as a loner adult suburbs are a type of comfy you can enjoy solo.

I should add that wandering around a remote Japanese village sounds like a good way to get cursed and show up dead or missing. Like said

Well, you're not as likely to have a Shiki or Higurashi situation on your hands in the suburbs

Isolation and inconvenience are not comfy even when it's safe, anyway.

Modern suburb-esque villages masterrace. You get that comfy, lazy village feeling, with the comfiness of modern buildings.

This might be a sociology/psychology question but I wonder if the people that prefer left were raised on the suburms and vice versa.

Since speaking for my self I was born on the suburbs and love smol cities desu.
I'm just kininarimasu, I'm not NSA or a CIA nigger getting data.

Suburbs aren't bad, but jap suburbs look just as densely packed enough to resemble the heart of a dense city, so villages are much better.

Anyone who says village is either a sheltered city kid or a FREAK who is able to put up with the ungodly amount of insects that invade your personal space every day

Living out in the country is fun for a day or two until you realize that you're dead because you've just been bitten by a tiny spider no bigger than a penny, and you were always FUCKED because there was no chance you'd ever see it since it's so small

Fuck bugs and you are a savage if you put up with that shitty rural lifestyle

Right only in Japan. Rural is objectively more comfy but Japan has no guns to protect you from the forest creatures like skinwalkers, zombies, and Muslims, so naturally right is preferable. However, if Japan allows me my constitutional right to carry a firearm I would gladly take left any day.

I was born in the suburbs, and I also prefer cities.

t. australia

>no guns to protect you from the forest creatures like skinwalkers, zombies, and Muslims
God damn it hambaga
Hmm I wonder if it could be personality too desu.

Bruh I think I should do research about that research if there is some thesis about that or something.

Do I have internet and a train station within a bicycle ride in the village? If yes then village. >clean air
>grow your own vegetables
>gather mushrooms in the forest
>fish
>actually see stars at night
Top cozyness.
Extra points for a mountain nearby.

Born in suburbs, prefer suburbs

Rural Australia is literally a shithole. Australian bush is the worst possible biome to ever exist, I'd take literally any other sort of forest over it.

>Do I have internet and a train station within a bicycle ride in the village?
No and you also have no plumming because the old senile village chief outlawed toilets so you have an outhouse that you're forced to manually clean out every week

Neither. Japanese communities look like shit. I'd much prefer a Greek costal town.

It can't be so bad in, like, Maine and Hokkaido villages.

The Mediterranean is a god-tier place.

High desert rural is top tier, brothers.

>heat and Greek people

I wonder if people who say things like this have ever actually done them. What the fuck is comfy about slaving away in a garden, exactly?

I sort of bounced back and forth from the really rural area my family lived in and the city I went to school in so I have both experience.

There are some nice elements to the country village for sure, but it really depends on the climate and country. Growing up is definitely something I think should be done in that environment.

I sort of agree with this, but not to that extreme. Village life has a lot of shit that is hard to quantify without living it. Bugs, animals, lack of basic things without traveling a billion miles away, small world locals and gossip, ect.

Patrician response. I think you can go through a bunch of bullshit to get a rifle for use in the wilderness in Japan but it certainly isn't easy. defiantly makes me glad to be American.

Depends where the suburb is located. Numazu was pretty sweet, I could easily get a cheap donburi whenever I felt like it and it's just a 40m bullet train ride to tokyo.

I'm from a butt-fuck small town in New Zealand, I hate the heat but the Mediterranean coast looks absolutely amazing

Honestly I hate cities usually but Tokyo proper is actually very comfy, even as a big city. The way its divided up makes even Shinjuku seem sub-urban at the street level. Its a great feeling to slip into a back alley onto a narrow winding street lit up with tiny mom and pop restaurants and izakaya operating in a 500 sq foot space.

Yeah, I helped my grandparends with their shit, it's pretty nice. I guess a huge fucking field where you grow shit to sell is a pain in the ass but a little garden with berries, tomatoes and a bunch of fruit trees is great and doesn't take too much of your time. A lot of the tasks can be automated nowadays as well.

>move to the village
>everyone has sex like rabbits on steroids during the peak of mating season
Just like in my erotic laotian scribbles

Young man

There's no need to feel down.

>move to village
>there's a tradition where an older women is chosen to take the virginity of boys

Cities are cancer, crush the urbanite.

Old Roman cities (not over 100k population) built on stone are the comfiest.

Born in city, lived in village close to city and studied in city until 16 after that moved to a big city. I love the convenience of big city life but I miss the scenery of the village. Suburbs spook me the fuck out. They look a lot like city but there are not many people around during day and it's creepy as fuck to me for whatever reason.

The twist is they're actually hot semen demons in disguise.

Old city is the best. I fucking love grids.

It depends I've lived in one village in mountains during summer once and there were no insects at all apart from some bugs that had no interest in people whatsoever.

hey, it's not nice to describe otakus as bugs

>trying to be nice to stinky otakus
that's haram my boy

>slaving away
Work smart not hard

There is very little work required for a small garden and it's extremely relaxing.

Gardening is really enjoyable you fucking faggot. It's just moving dirt around a little and pouring water. Next to fishing, it's the most relaxing food-gathering thing in the universe. I'd just fuck off to nowhere and garden for my food if property tax didn't exist.

Anime village is full of yokai and ancient evils waiting to kill you, but I'd rather take the chance for a random kemonomimi dropping on my head.
Suburbs on the other side are infested with gangsters and NTR traps, I wouldn't be able to handle the stress.

tending a garden is comfy as fuck lad

Which is worse?
A Chinese village or a Chinese City?

A Chinese.

I'd rather kill myself than live anywhere in China.

Trick question because China is shit regardless of location.

China is alright.

As a commoner ? A village in a safe area of the empire away from the borders is the best, cities attract too many problems for you to be at ease.
As a noble/court officer? Everywhere in fine as long as you've got political power, unless you're a woman in which case I'd seriously suggest suicide.

you mean Taiwan right?

chinese village
>polluted
>abyssal living conditions
>famine
>zero social mobility

chinese city
>soulless suicide machine
>terrifyingly bad infrastructure
>polluted
>nobody gives a shit about you
>you can leave if you have enough money

city edges it out

Did you take any drugs? We're talking about real life right now not some hypothetical time travel or isekai bullshit.

I'm sorry I thought I was on the Sup Forums board of Sup Forums not the robot section.
I offer my deepest apologies.

Have you ever heard of Chinas cancer villages?

Village preferers have to be folks never having lived in one. The only people left in there are geezers and druggies, in the spring the place smells like holy hell because of shit being spread to fields, the most minimal of utilities cost a ton and those are just some of the problems.

>Chinas cancer villages?
Jenesequa?

>village
>get raided by orcs
>get killed by someone testing his new power
>get infested by vampires
>become a cancer village if near a chinese city

No thanks

East coast cities are decent though, police and CCTV at every corner and traffic light makes them pretty safe.

This nigga knew it.
Most of these fuckers who been begging to come back to the city in less than three days once they realize there isn't any convenience store near them and Internet is dial-up or spotty.

>subarb
>get trucked

Orcs are to the far South, we only get Goblins and Wolves here

>be chinese city
>produce 1 ton of industrial waste
>waste removal service asks for a fee
>nearby river does not
>...
>be villager
>drink from tap supplied from river
>5 years later
>cancer incidence up by 10000%

>living in some shitty starter town full retards

You god damn right mong. Next time you're gonna apologize on your knees. You got that?

Unlucky niggers. Find the villages where semi-wealthy people tend to live. It has none of the problems while retaining most of advantages.

Does that come with a free anal rape ?

>semi-wealthy
>wants me to pay double the taxes and wants virgins every week (including my overly developed virgin childhood friend ) and can enforce that with his own little army

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

You pay for anal rape with anal rape. You find that fair?

You are retarded, dimwit.
Even rich villages deliberately disallow businesses to setup near them to discourage plebs like yourself to squat near their properties.

But I'm not a pleb. I lived inside one of those villages before moving to the city. Want to move to a similar one when I grow old.

Do by suburb you mean a city? We don't really have suburbs here.

/thread

name a show with comfier suburbs than non non biyori's village.

Suburbs are basically residential areas.
Some residential areas disallow massive multi-stories buildings for aesthetic.

I think this is the normal progression in life. Start out in a rural place, move out to the city when you're in your late teens and then move back to a smaller place when you're ready to start your own family.

My parent's place is like the classic image of the 50's American dream
>get up to go fishing in the local pond
>talk to the neighbor
>dog that lives with the guy on the corner of the street jumps out to greet you
>play with him for a bit
>go catch some fish
>it's spring, so it's not too hot yet, everything is colourful and the ducks just got cute little baby chicks
>go home to eat and work for a while

Yeah but okinawa niggers

Born suburbs, prefer rural open living

ITT city folk

> (OP)
>/threading your own post
there are things you just don't do
>>>/getout/

I live in rural aus in a town of

>trying to fit in
>shipost on YKK

That's why you carry a stick when going to sleep or taking a dump at the outhouse. Short of a boar or tiger attack a stick takes care of everything and there is always someone in the military reserve for such problems.
Aside from waiting 2 hours for the guy to drive to the nearest military base and fill forms to get his gun.

You should also remind city folks here that if they have a medical emergency, they have to tough it out and survive a 4-8 hours drive to the nearest private hospital or rely on witchcraft.

As well as property damage by animals, a friend of my father lost several thousand dollars worth of rubber trees and sugar canes due to elephant rampage.
Not to mention monkey assaults, a postman was robbed by monkeys just last year.

user, there are no elephants or monkeys in any small towns most anons in this thread would live in.

>bitten by a tiny spider no bigger than a penny

Fuck off cunt, our spiders are huge. They'll still fuck you up but at least you'll see which little cunt bit you.

Inland is indeed disgusting. Fuck knows how those cunts in Kalgoorlie etc can cope with living there.

I always thought that huge spiders are harmless and actual deadly monsters are tiny little shits.

>consensus
What did he mean by this?

Man, digital filtered anime backgrounds look so shitty.

I lived in a suburb that was in the woods where everyone had big yards, and we could go fishing in plenty of lakes, ponds and rivers. That was the shit. Most cities suck dick, but I love in Tokyo now and I actually enjoy the convenience here.

Isn't monkeys common worldwide at least?
Or crime syndicates using specially trained monkeys to steal your fruits and coconuts.