I am a fan of breasts

I am a fan of breasts.

Big breasts for the man with the big dick that shall be pleased with a paizuri.

Also I don't have anything to contribute but here's my bump.

Hey, me too

me

Those are fake though.

Breasts are overrated

You're a closet homo.

Breasts are emulation of ass. Ass is homosexual territory. Thus if you like breasts you like ass, and thus have latent homosexual tendencies.

Me too

i am fans of JUSTICE

>NTR

I am a fan of butts

Me too, just of a different kind.

Tiddies > Armpits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything Else

Takane is too perfect, it just isn't fair

Nigger fetish

this

>being gay

Niggers can be gay, too.

Man, I noticed that one of my female colleagues today had humoungous boobs. I hadn't noticed before because of our uniform. It was hard not getting distracted because of that.

Sorry for blogging.

Speaking of 3d breasts, has anyone ever noticed how some anime characters have gigantic breasts, and it just seems normal looking? If a 3dpd woman had breasts as big as your average big titty anime girl, she'd probably look like a freak of nature and have guys staring at her 24/7.
tl;dr tits don't have to be as huge irl in order to look gigantic

Oh I'm sorry, that must be so hard for you

I am a fan of dicks

The girl I spoke about had tits about the size of I'd have problems not staring if not for her uniform that kinds of hide them. With casual clothes I'd be hopeless.
I really try not to stare to much. Girls really notice it.

I like ones that get bigger over time.

I am a man of boobs too

what a slut

>Liking male dicks
I only like superior feminine dicks.

I am a fan of breast sex.

I think one of the problems is that anime gives guys wildly inaccurate estimations on cup size. The people making these anime are either a) men who know nothing about how size is determined or b) done in the Japanese metric measurement whereas most people on Sup Forums don't deal in that system. So someone like Tawawa who's like a K cup or whatever wouldn't be close to that in an American bra store. It's all very misleading.

t. F cup.

F for Flat (by anime standards)

An even bigger problem is that most men seem to think that letters are more indicative of size than the band measurement, and that cups only go from AA to DD, and that only freakishly large sizes go beyond that. Depending on your shape, overall build, age, height, that all factors in, so. I'm really only a little bigger than average for my part of the world, but I've heard of guys who automatically think that anything larger than a D must be fake and/or the size of a small planet.

t. 34E

Big is best.

So what you are saying is that you're a landwhale with a 50% body fat and boobs you can't tell from your gut rolls?

Or are you some toothpick with an above average bust that just looks stupidly large on your tiny frame?

Well another thing that's bullshit is that double letter cups are just the next size. A DD is just an E. It's just a dumb meme that American stores came up with for women who don't want to admit their boobs are big. I agree on band size, most guys don't even know what that is or it's relation to the cup. I could technically wear a G if I wanted to, but it wouldn't make me any bigger.

>somehow turned into 3DPD discussion
Gas yourselves.

>done in the Japanese metric measurement whereas most people on Sup Forums don't deal in that system.

I'd hope most people would get the differences in the system if only from getting measurements in cm rather than inches.

Shame that Yuki is lost to the bend in the page.

FLATTIE

Any girl that has tits noticeably wider than her torso is in the right size range.

Boobs that are visible from behind are the best

Her body is perfect.

As long as the tits are huge and the body they belong to isn't an enormous blob, I'm happy.

Good Man.

>Not thighs
Plebs.

how about both?

How about none of those?

How about you take your shit taste and go?

>Liking feminine penis
Good taste

me too

That poor girl needs a sports bra

This.

No one can defeat the power of cock.

2D magic requires no sports bra.

Breasts can but pussy can't

Big

I am a fan of American breasts.

>they put a shirt on her instead of just those 2 tiny strips covering the nips

Blasphemy.

How soft is too soft?

I like it, the strips implied her nipples would be way too tiny.
160cm breasts need big areola and inverted nipples

>big tits need big nipples

It is my supreme hope that everyone shares this correct and morally right opinion.

I would say lactation is also mandatory for any breasts over 100cm

This is the kind of fat American I can get behind, or between.

This is also true.

These posts are both accurate

We can go more American.

They need to be big and puffy

America is a bully!

Who doesn't.

They're the greatest.

It doesn't matter if the dick is feminine or masculine. What matters is how feminine the rest of the body is.

>some toothpick with an above average bust that just looks stupidly large on your tiny frame

I knew a girl like that once. Looked kinda hot, like from a doujin drawn by an artist with a weird art style.

Just admit you're a fag you prancing la la homosexual.

>band size 34
>landwhale

An intercourse is straight as long as at least one person looks like a girl.

fuck off and kill yourself

>not liking people who look like girls

I see, you're gay. I'm pretty sure other threads will let you look at disgusting masculine bodies.

You want to have sex with men user. Not even a futa that at the very least has a vagina, just straight up men. How you could possibly accuse someone else of being a homosexual is just baffling.

A futa also looks like a girl, though, so it's also straight, vagina or not.

If you have sex with someone who shares the same genitalia as you it's gay regardless of looks. If you don't think so then you're in denial. Inb4 some mental gymnastics to try to prove otherwise.

The mental gymnastics are the best part of the trap epidemic. It's funny to watch people desperately explain why they're not gay while only sounding gayer

Would you fuck a girl who looks like a dude (body shape, face, etc), except with a vagina? I bet you wouldn't. It would be gay as fuck. This proves it's not the genitalia that make an intercourse gay. Inb4 just restating your opinion cause you have no logical answer.

If you are a man and have sex with other men, you are engaging in homosexual intercourse.

Indeed

I like titty talk though.

Of course, but that also depends on how you define a man. Is the girl from my example a man or a woman? For me that's a man, and I would never fuck her, cause that's gay.

Breasts are awesome.

Stop trying to add distinctions. If you are trying to fuck somebody that is anatomically a man while being a man yourself, you are a homosexual

I also like boobs, especially my waifus boos.

Yes I'd have sex with a women who has male features because she has a vagina. If you have sex with a girl because she has a penis that's gay.

But I think that they must be at least somewhat proportional.

Anatomy is not centered on genitals, you know.

Oh well. I guess this is something you should like. According to your definition it's straight, so fap away you homo.