What do norwegians here think asbout the trump racist statement?

What do norwegians here think asbout the trump racist statement?

Imagine being this salty.

>Do you want to fend off your inevitable death at the hands of the invading Mohammedans for about five more years?

>that name

>jew
>blue checkmark
>hating blumpft
Pottery

I'm a Norwegian-American and wish there were a lot more Norwegians here and a lot less Jewish here.

Like if every Jew disappeared that would be a good step.

> binyamin
That’s some assimilation right there.

The are scared other people from developed countries might like America and start displacing them back to their shitholes.

Real quick, I just want to point out how pathetic it is for a white man to shill blackness and two very blatant shithole countries this much. How could you be in so much denial? Haiti has never been a sustainable country, but after the earthquake in 2010 it just got 100 times worse. I don't even need to talk about the land of the civil war and white slavery because liberals are in denial about all of it. Even if you're black, if you've ever experienced either of those places for just one day, you would agree with Trump's sentiments 100%. They really are uninhabitable shitholes, and you'd have to be really choking hard on that BBC to unironically defend them and the way they're run like this.

I wouldn't more Norwegians. I'd dig a traditional Norwegian Taco Party (yes, that's a real thing in Norway).

I want Finns though. I want all of Finland to move here.

another obnoxious kike

*wouldn't mind more Norwegians...

I'm drunk.

>A Jew

Every fucking time.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Binyamin Appelbaum)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))'s tribe invented libertarianism and wants to destroy all white nations and all good things in them

Why would they want to move to America? America is a shit hole.

Took in too many Haitians, el Salvadoran and African

22,000 Norwegians immigrate here every year apparently.

>Binyamin Appelbaum
Every fucking time.

Norwegians comes to the US to triple their salary and half their tax expense.

We should set up an exchange, they can send us Norwegians and we will send them 3rd worlders. People are the same, right?

okay let me just say this. my father came to this country from Haiti seeking a better life. he came to this country with about $120 to his name when he was forced to flee after after the Tonton Macoute discovered he stole a bag of dried beans and were preparing to have him executed. well I'm in California now and going to UC Berkeley on full scholarship. everyday I am thankful for the life I have been given in america and everyday I celebrate my Haitian heritage. eat shit, jackasses

Those are rookie numbers. Do you think we can tempt them with lower tobacco prices, mountains of butter, and more guns than we know what to do with? I'd happily teach some Fem-Nord how to shoot niggers and spics

So Haiti isn't a shithole? Or is it?

Island Nigger.

>shithole

>racism

wat

its just trump being trump, why is the media going all crazy about this? lol

Nigger.

(((Appelbaum)))

Do you call yourself Haitian-American unironically?

There is a reason Linus Torvolds moved to the US.

speaking of healthcare, there are so many stories here about people being denied care because the treatment is too expensive, so people who are lucky enough to have the money will go to places like the U.S where they can pay for the treatment or the treatment exists

So Haiti is a complete shithole which is why you still live here??

>Binyamin Appelbaum
Jesus Christ, and at first I took Sup Forums to be ironic

They have nothing better to do, apparently. It's kinda sad, in a strange way.

Another Affirmative Action retard.

Uncucked Norwegians I want you to fight to your dying breath for your country but if you get things figured out feel free to move here, there's tons of land a lot of guns to hunt on that land. We'd love to have you

Pic related is a picture I took of Oslo's skyline. Not very impressive.

>Do you wish your neighbors were less happy? A lot less happy?

I feel like punching this guy in the face. Americans are some of the friendliest people I've ever met. Sure it may be a facade, but when I was in Norway the coldness and rudeness of the people so so off putting. Really a depressing place. Not to mention the fucking arab and somali shits I had to deal with on the bus in Oslo. I'm sure they're so grateful to be in Norway, making faces and noise in the public transport where it's a cultural taboo to do so.

>stole a bag of dried beans
You know they vetted for criminal records at Ellis Island at least. Fuck your criminal nigger dad and fuck you. You're only independent because niggers can handle jungle diseases better than whites

Unironically this

High quality infrastructure in Norway? That guy is clueless.

> norwegian taco party

You have my attention. What is it.

kikes run the news. they will literally run with anything to try and get him out of office.

You're not American.

Oh yeah Mr Applebaum twist the narrative, you know they dont appreciate the invaders

>on a shithole scholarship to SJ Berkeley because a bag of beans

dis

High school GPA, ACT and SAT scores please. Berkeley is tough to get into

They're really running with the "Norway IS the best" line? Proving his point? wtf are they dumb?

Moving to US from Scandinavia isn't so easy as you might think it is. And I thought Finland has problems with huge bureaucracy.

Wonder if this thing has gone so viral if he had said shithole countries like Albania or Russia since most European immigrants nowadays come to US from these countries. And these indeed are shitoles.

Norwegians have Taco Parties. They get together and have a taco bar at their house for special events and eat tacos. That's really all there is to it but I imagine a Norwegian Taco Party has less MS13 gang related violence than a wetback taco party.

Whats the difference? Their countries are all the same!

Can you elaborate?

Must be the blandest tacos in existence though. I'd still eat them though, as long as they're savory

>my dad was a literal criminal and now I'm an American see you should accept us
Hope you enjoy your plane ride BACK

Look at their biggest city's sky line. Looks like some bum fuck Russian town.

So basically why leave a 95% white country for a 60% white one? This only proves Trump's point.

yea and the free healthcare they pay all thier taxes for

SPLC TRIGGERED BY NON-SHITHOLE COUNTRIES WANTING TO REMAIN NON-SHITHOLES

What this jew doesn't understand is that mass immigration from shitskin countries is one of the main reasons our welfare system don't have a future. Yes it's comfy today, but no nurse for example would want to work 24/7 for a shit salary. Sooner or later we will be forced to change.

I'm so happy this has happened
Unless it leads to even more immigration, fuck that shit

Jews didn't invent libertarianism. It has been around for at least two hundred and fifty years and was the implicit or explicit philosophy of the US founding. Jews just invented the concept of open borders being a right and tacked that on to serve their interests.

>Appelbaum
ab ins gas

My family is largely Norwegian (although we've been in USA over 100 years now) and taco parties are common. I thought it was just an American thing to do though

fresh pasta nom nom

I'd love to eat Silje Torp's taco...

There's no such thing as "taco-parties"

It's a common family dinner on fridays. We call it "tacofredag"

>family is largely Norwegian
>taco parties are common
beaned

Haven't tried "authentic" tacos before, so dont really have a reference point, but norwegian taco-fridays are pretty fucking good

Nei. Norway Norwegians love them some taco parties.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((appelbaum))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

They would just be a lot spicier most likely

Dont you guys mix beans in with the meat?

If I could be two places at once I would, but there are Muslim hordes at the gates and I don't really want my country to go to shit. Another day perhaps

Can i switch places with him? One less noseberg in the USA

for starters..

>Most of the roads are complete garbage, remember, Norway is a long country and the roads outside the main cities are Africa tier roads
>Railroad system is basically falling apart

Roads are overrated

"OH FUCK is it snowing this year as well!?"
- NSB

That'll 30 years in kraut prison for inciting HATRED, goy.

>Binyamin

i really don't care anymore

I'm just glad he knows I exist. I enjoy the rural life, so if I can get cheap land and a bear driving my car maybe I'd come, but gorillas man... I just want to see if I can save my own country first.

The libtard shilling shows trump hit a nerve

Come here anytime.

To make America whiter. Duhhhhh

Relax, you're doing better than Germany. Or France. Or UK.

Whenever I see the half-assed ways my city deals with snow I always wondered how Nordic countries deal with it. Probably helps that you don't have over a million cars parked on the street.

>Jesus Christ, and at first I took Sup Forums to be ironic

welcome to hell. glad to have you onboard

>mfw all Sup Forums understands about Haitian history is "muh huwhite genocide" and nothing else.
In a similar boat user, all I can say is keep on keeping on

I appreciate your irony

Attention (productive) Norwegians!

Are you tired of paying literally half of your income in taxes? Tired of paying a 25% tax on most goods and services?

Do you want to make 20-40% more money in a country with a much lower cost of living?

Criminal father, criminal son.

Mensch Karle musch sie immer gleich vergasen

>he stole a bag of dried beans
Great, a fucking thief

I.... doesn't he realize that he is making the fucking point for us? If a norwegian is willing to give up all that stuff for the freedoms guaranteed in the constitution isn't that the type of person we want? Someone who is not looking for handouts but looking for an easier in the manner of seeking of purpose? And if Norway has UNIVERSAL HEALTHARE!11!!! which is apparently make or break why doesn't this guy do like he is advocating and move to and use exclusively that healthcare...

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Binyamin Appelbaum)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))'s tribe invented libertarianism and wants to destroy all white nations and all good things in them
Absolutely this. They are so jealous and envious of Whites and White nations that they are out to destroy them to make themselves feel better.

>(((Fellow Norwegians!)))

time to go back to your shithole buddy

Your father is a dishonorable piece of shit. He should have stayed in Haiti to make it better instead of selfishly fleeing his people.

You're parasites.

The nose knows

>(((Binyamin Applebaum)))
oh shlomo... never change