>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 1/9/18
youtu.be/G4w7_di5Zok
>Sen Hearings on US Diplomats Health in Cuba 1/9/18
youtu.be/3XqXup4KTKg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

atr.org/list
independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/marriott-hotels-china-tibet-taiwan-independent-nation-suggest-customer-survey-sina-weibo-rewards-a8153371.html
youtube.com/watch?v=g-LFjR5Dsa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Relevant

Trump is getting impeached and jailed for life

Totally not a shithole.

>that file name
How many Trump girls do you have?

RIP DACA

in one week
trump got everyone to call him a genius and themselves shitholes

just let that sink in

Threads are moving so fast today, very exciting!

MORNING
>Trump officials move to allow Medicaid work requirements
>Trump tweets: "Disproven and paid for by Democrats “Dossier used to spy on Trump Campaign. Did FBI use Intel tool to influence the Election?” @foxandfriends Did Dems or Clinton also pay Russians? Where are hidden and smashed DNC servers? Where are Crooked Hillary Emails? What a mess!"
>"In new Quinnipiac Poll, 66% of people feel the economy is “Excellent or Good.” That is the highest number ever recorded by this poll."
>"“House votes on controversial FISA ACT today.” This is the act that may have been used, with the help of the discredited and phony Dossier, to so badly surveil and abuse the Trump Campaign by the previous administration and others?"
>"“45 year low in illegal immigration this year.” @foxandfriends"
>"With that being said, I have personally directed the fix to the unmasking process since taking office and today’s vote is about foreign surveillance of foreign bad guys on foreign land. We need it! Get smart!"
>Democrats planning protests for Trump’s first State of the Union
>Tillerson meets with Norwegian Foreign Minister Soreide
>Trump has interview with WSJ
AFTERNOON
>House passes NSA spying bill
>Melania announces key additions to East Wing Staff
>State Department has press briefing
>WH has press briefing
>Bannon to appear before Congress committee for Russia probe
>Trump leads a prison reform roundtable
>Trump says NAFTA revisions could pay for border wall
>Trump announces Presidential Delegation to Switzerland to attend the World Economic Forum
>Trump has phone call with President Emmanuel Macron of France
1/2

Tomorrow's program.

would Trump consider Australia a shithole country?

Stop derailing threads over a single fat virgin pretending to be a woman tripfagging.

Future OPs should add the Americans for Tax Reform list of bonuses and new jobs spurred by the tax cuts located here atr.org/list

EVENING
>Trump says FBI agent Peter Strzok committed treason in WSJ interview
>"""Report""" claims Trump referred to immigrants from Haiti and African countries as coming from “shithole countries"
>Fiat Chrysler to invest $1 billion in Michigan plant, add 2,500 jobs
>Pence gives remarks to Airmen and their families at Nellis Air Force Base
>Pence gives remarks at the Grand Opening of AFWERX
>Walmart announces raises and bonuses and announces store closures
>Trump tweets: "Thank you Adam Levine, The Federalist, in interview on @foxandfriends “Donald Trump is the greatest President our Country has ever seen.”"
>"Small Business Poll has highest approval numbers in the polls history. All business is just at the beginning of something really special!"
>"Chrysler is moving a massive plant from Mexico to Michigan, reversing a years long opposite trend. Thank you Chrysler, a very wise decision. The voters in Michigan are very happy they voted for Trump/Pence. Plenty of more to follow!"
>"Democrat Dianne Feinstein should never have released secret committee testimony to the public without authorization. Very disrespectful to committee members and possibly illegal. She blamed her poor decision on the fact she had a cold - a first!"
>Haiti ambassador: US official summoned to explain 'shithole' remark
2/2

>156397817
>still not posting tits
The audacity, I tell you.

considering your history
Yes.

>Norway has the highest HDI
>Haiti's HDI is 163rd.

Which country do I want people to come from to my nation?

Got to love all the people shocked, just SHOCKED to find out Trump is racist. It's like they slept through the last 24 months and never heard a word he said. Or, more probably, they were fine with his racism and now don't want to deal with the consequences.

>It's not the democrats fault for not accepting the terms and wanting the current broken system, it's 'cause Pres Trump is a racist.

Yeeeep. There's no deadline anyway, and the courts tied it up. May as well leave out any form of forgiveness and get money for the wall, ICE, and everything needed for the great Trail of Beans

631 currently

the "media" freaking out about a meaningless statement from Trump when The House voted today to give Trump even greater spying ability on US citizens than Obama had

Weird world we live in

I know right?

If i were an american democrat watching CNN now and seeing how much hatred they have for American Born people in particular whites, I would rethink my support for my culture destruction

>156397979
maybe

We don't add any monetizable sources or interests to the OP pastebin in the interest of preventing bias and other issues.

Revenge time Drumfshits

can't wait for all the "release your tax records" people to change to "release your medical records"
>Why hasn't he release his medical records?
>We thought he was a genius and stable?
>What is he hiding?

Highly unlikely, but you are taking in people from them, China, muslims of all sorts...

Thanks Hope, you're the best

You cant even win a war against emus. At least the rice farmers that beat us had help. So yes.

Not only that, a guy named Mudd and a proud shitholer, called Don Lemon a nigger on live TV.
God bless America.

For anyone wondering, this Trump girl is Kathy Zhu who may or may not be single right now.

Wow, nice. Forgot to reply after added pic kek

No it didn't you nigger fuck
The term cracker is slang for Florida Cracker
And cracker is what Yankee scum initially called our farmers because we would use bull whips to incentivise our animals to work harder. And no I'm not alluding to niggers in the slightest, we we're one of the few states to hardly adopt using nigger slaves because 1 they were expensive as fuck and 2 why the fuck would you ever trust anyone who isn't white let alone anyone who isn't white to handle your entire livelyhood

Where do we list?
Over 9000?

How am i meant to do anything when the circus never ends, this is incredible

Calling a shithole country shithole is racist? Please explain

hey drumpfsters what did my gf mean by this?

independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/marriott-hotels-china-tibet-taiwan-independent-nation-suggest-customer-survey-sina-weibo-rewards-a8153371.html

How come China's so salty about anything being acknowledged as independent?

We don't give a fuck about 3DPD

those are racist numbers. delete your post

KEEP IT THAT WAY user

This bald nigger just said immigrants from shithole countries who have Batchelor degrees are better than most Americans.

Their butthurt is making them publicly attack their fellow country men on live TV.

I don't want to hear anyone ever doubt Trumps 6D chess ever again.

Can you archive it? I just want to get the info out not make a buck for anyone.

Australia was founded as a place to send people so they don't shit up the country that doesn't want them anymore. Turns out it was a shithole when they got there.

No, because as far as I know Australians like living there and aren't going to other countries to live off welfare

Only if you're keeping those eucalyptus trees at home.

Im going to bed, hopefully you guys try to be nicer

the truth is racist

Today has been pretty good.

because Haiti & Africa* are totally not shitholes.

You export trees that cause forest fires.

>Bethesda
>Bethesda's HQ is in Bethesda Maryland
>Trump Holdings has one of the largest shares in Zenimax
>Zenimax owns and oversees Bethesda game studios
>Trump's brother was placed on the board to oversee his position at Zenimax
Trump is gunna go see Todd Howard motherfuckers!

because dats are HOME COUNTRY MY NIGGA
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

God today was great. Finally got rid of the DACAmnesty Don shitills.

Give context, is she whining or pleased to be your wife slave?

OP here. Last bread for me. NEW BAKER NEEDED!

I won't, your numerals are SHIT.

>I've seen these conversation that this is economic, but lets be clear, a white honky from Norway can come here, but a black dude from Haiti can't, what does that tell you about an America that in one generation called you a nigger? What does that tell you Don? ...

Is this real?

No
You're definitely becoming one but no he would not, you're easily top 3 most important ally
I honestly think we should rift Hawaii and have you replace them as number 50

>Trump says FBI agent Peter Strzok committed treason in WSJ interview
doubt

Just try to change for the better honey :)

Shithole

Tell them to start work on the next TES and drop the ESO shit.

Thanks but there's also not any promotion of interests in the OP to prevent any controversy or debate on the matter. There is a person who manages things and ultimately it is up to them but you could just copy and paste the info here or put it into a pastebin. People could then request it be added.

Stop feeding tripfags. Don't do that.

Weren't you a British prison island and descendants of criminals?

Yeah but, you're still ok.

fuck off with that shit Hawaii is staying. Have you ever been there?

2 million immigrants vs a 300 million population. Wow so impressive much respect to those shitholers. Let's send back 1.3 million Haitians who don't have college degrees then, so we can make it 100% of Haitians - that way Frank will have an even more impressive number and we will have less migrants. Win-win.

>"In new Quinnipiac Poll, 66% of people feel the economy is “Excellent or Good.” That is the highest number ever recorded by this poll."
Yet they also have Dems at 52%, Republicans at 35%. Kinda not believeable since neither reuters nor yougov have that many certain Democrat voters. Imho they overpoll Dems.

yeah i live there, its great

That can't be real. That just can't be real; it's probably one of those fake troll statements like when people pretend to post inflammatory things while shows are on.

AKANGMENT

Ok good to know thank you!

Mudd goes off, the clip isolated.
youtube.com/watch?v=g-LFjR5Dsa4

Oh, fine.

Daaaaaaaaaaayum, my man fucking Tramp on a brutal rampage. CNN is in a fucking meltdown spiral. People screaming and stammering, Don JUST Lemon unable to control his gay bias agenda. Trump hitting hard with win after win after win after win. Seeding the idea of what is best for the country in people's minds. I knew he was going to take down all this liberal politically correct bullshit but I never expected it to happen in under two years. My estimate was a dismantling of SJWs after 8 years in office.

Trump is the savior of the country and he did it without firing a single bullet.

holy fuck that bitch is fucking ugly

are my numerals shit now sourpuss

Seems happy about it

>They overpoll dems
>They say it's good

i saw it live

>would Trump consider Australia a shithole country?
More a pee-hole country - you're all cunts

Don't give a fuck she's a shitskin you race traitor faggot

but we have developed a country with buildings and organised sporting teams

we sent them all to california, its not our fault your west coast didn't listen to Aussie farmers when given instructions on how to look after the trees

thank you user

hallo, I have a question about germany. I'm going to be in Dublin in a couple of months and wanted to travel to germany to get a feel for a more traditional germany. What are the best cities/towns to do this? Should I just go to Vienna?

>ID RATHER SPEND A WHILE IN PORT-AU-PRINCE THEN STAY A COUPLE MINUTES IN TRUMP TOWER.

cnn has on the dumbest people

It really happened. Trump normalized saying nigger on TV in one day

FRESH FROM THE MINES
FREEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT
SHITHOLE COUNTRY EDITION

Then go home

He's gonna leave them stewing all weekend while he chills and watches.