A winner is Nina

A winner is Nina.

A cute.

Jesus, she's so fucking cute.

Having to wait a whole week for more Nina is pure torture.

I like nina because her soul is like mine

What is that
WHAT
THE FUCK IS THAT?

virgin in the soul

Best girl of the season

I want to pinch her cheeks

Maybe she only reacts to virgin souls

What does she win?

A free subscription to Men's Health.

>Nina 3
Kissama, how many Nina pics do you already have?

Nina is cute, but cute mute shota is superior.

I hope they don't pair her up with the Hitler king.

Watch this be a reverse trap.

How Favarooooooooooo tamed this dragon pussy I'll never know.

Get the fuck out cancer. Kill yourself.

>m-muh reverse trap!
>indulging in wishful thinking for the sake of feeling better about oneself
Just admit you're a shotacon user, by society's standards it's not any worse than being a lolicon.

Watch this to turn out Michael and relieve Jeanne from being maiden.

>tamed
Not very tame since she's lusting after every guy she meets.

>implying implications
I enjoy both. Just saying, the ED is suspicious.

Reminder that he did nothing wrong.

>YEEAAS

Maybe he (being man-slut he is) actually was the one that taught her being slutty

It's terrorism.

>lusting after every guy she meets.
But that's wrong you idiot. She's obviously only lusting after K-pop looking pretty boys. She didn't give a fuck about the macho in ep 3, she probably didn't give a fuck about Favaro's ugly mug either.

Why? He just turned white.
Though then again, it's true most divine beings are rather androgynous, even the ones with masculine names.

She has flustered and over the top blushy otome reactions over cute guys, how the fuck is that slutty?! Are you out of your mind? Sluts don't blush, sluts flaunt and wiggle their asses or try to get in the guys pants. She's trying to do the opposite.

Ok, for anal ones. My mistake. He taught her promiscuity.
Satisfied now?

That's the same fucking thing as slutty you absolute moron. No she's neither promiscuous nor slutty.

Rude

What do you mean "what is that"? This is contruction worker Nina Drango.

>michael and jeanne
But which one is the father?

Looks like someone's butthurt.

Comeback fitting of a retard.

I like how they got straight to the point that favaro trained her instead of treating us like idiots

It's not fair to call Nina a slut when the poor girl is basically forbidding herself from feeling sexual attraction. Obviously someone who won't allow themselves to drink any water will always be thirstier than the guy who has a bottle on him at all times.

No u. And your waifu's still a slut ogling every man she comes across.

I know that, but what is she doing in the op?

>>
Now my headcanon of her getting sandwiched y Favaro and Kaiser is complete.

My thoughts exactly.

What's with the double standard? Nina's attitude toward men is basically a female version of Kaisar and I never see anyone calling Kaisar a slut. Hell, he's done sluttier stuff like actually tried to pursuse Amira and woo the other wenches. What gives?

Stop spamming this in several threads.

From now on I will post it in every thread. Thanks to you.

Of course, it's because the op is full of hot guys.

I forgot he used to be this slutty. His white knight act had me fooled.

>muh soggy knee

Fuck off faggot.

Don't pretend you don't know Sup Forums is full of these and this kind of filth

Great taste, user. Mugaro a best.

So I just noticed that these demon kids are the same kids that escaped from the caged waggon in ep 1. Why can't they just leave the city? Are the collars holding them inside?

>enslaving and mutilating children
A paragon of virtue, that Charioce.

>why are beggars and people who don't have anything hanging around cities
Gee, I wonder.

cute couple

They are demons, they can flee back into the woods where we can assume they were abducted from and hunt for prey, they can go back to Cocytus if that's where they came from. The reason why they can do neither isn't because they're "beggars", it's because of the depowering collars they're forced to wear. They can't fight back or use their magic and they're most likely much weaker than normally. They'd all just die to predators in the wild, which is why they're stuck in the capital.

>tripshit
Kill yourself

Charioce wants to purge this.

Fuck I hope Cerberus comes back this season. Azazel needs his second in command back

What to you expect from a flaming faggot whose taste is also superior?

Cheerios is literally worse than Hitler. If you support him, you're everything wrong with humanity.

Everybody's already jumping to conclusion that Cheerios is going to tap that. But honestly Azazel was there first:
>first to get ger to go dragon
>got the first dance
>already confessed

But is Azazel the first boy? No, Painter Miyano is, and first boy always win. Why do you think a literally who is voiced by a popular VA? Because he'll win the Ninabowl.

He's the first one to try alright, but to no avail.

I want filthy demons to leave.

When are they appearing?

Cerb was Azazels partner in season 1, I need those thighs back in this season because she was gone suddenly for the second half of season 1

>Cerb was Azazels pet dod in season 1
FTFY And Azazel is a cat person to begin with so she's out.

dog*

But she can come back, if only for the leg service and just the leg service

Dogpuppets being alone in the ED is obviously foreshadowing that Cerb's ded. Poor old dog probably gave her life to save her little parasites.

A decent number. She makes the best faces.
(This one is my personal favorite)

>she's neither promiscuous nor slutty

While I agree with the the above statement, I will note that the those terms are not interchangeable; the former indicates you've been sleeping around, while the latter is merely an aesthetic.

In any case, what Nina is is horny and extremely hormonal. She is 16 after all.

>while the latter is merely an aesthetic.
Maybe if you're a muslim.

>Cerb was Azazels partner in season 1, I need those thighs back in this season because she was gone suddenly for the second half of season 1

It feels like this show shafted a ton of potential female characters in the game since they don't fit this narrative.

>Amira is an idiot with the mind of little kid
>Nina is an idiot with the mind of dumb slut

Mappa sure knows how to write female characters.

Who needs other female characters when Rita exists anyway

Half of the girls in this picture could solo humanity.

But of course they will do nothing in the anime.

Game powerlevels do not apply here. At most they'd be Azazel/Beelzebub tier.

Spaghetti Dragon loses her shit and liquefies a city block when she gets near cute boys. If we stipulate, and I think we can, that she's ONLY interested in cute boys, then its literally impossible for her to be promiscuous. You could make the argument that she is slutty, based on her appearance/behavior - you'd be wrong, of course, but you could make the argument.

4 of them are faction leaders so they are Lucifer tier not Azazel.

I haven't started watching this season yet, how does she even know Favaro?

And Lucifer is the biggest do-nothing of the show so you get the idea how much the writers like the overpowered chuunis from the games.

He's apparently her mentor.

She mentioned him as her teacher

SHINY CHARIOCE!

Mentor in what? Swordplay?

Probably bounty hunting in general.

I'm going to guess Nina came across Favaro when he was in some kind of trouble, and he convinced her to save him under the promisse he would teach her how to make tons of money as a bounty hunter.
Then when she wouldn't leave him alone he gave her Kaiser's old bracelet or something.

Bounty hunting, theoretically. Apparently he did a shit job because she's brought in a grand total of 0 bounties thus far.

Master key and locks, dude.

A dragon.

This.

Holy shit the blonde in the bottom row
MUH

He used his seal of office as a bet. I think that's prettu wrong.

Not really, it's just that there are no jobs for her because Charioce is just too damn good at his job.

The better question is: what is favaro doing in dragon village?

There's that, too, though I don't know how literally we're supposed to take Bacchus' declaration. In any case, her performance vs the Houtai Akuma was less than impressive.

Actually Favaro is first boy.