Carson's achievements include performing the only successful separation of conjoined twins joined at the back of the...

>Carson's achievements include performing the only successful separation of conjoined twins joined at the back of the head, pioneering the first successful neurosurgical procedure on a fetus inside the womb, performing the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins, developing new methods to treat brain-stem tumors, and reviving hemispherectomy techniques for controlling seizures.[3][4][5]

>He became the youngest chief of pediatric neurosurgery in the country at age 33.[6] He has received more than 60 honorary doctorate degrees, dozens of national merit citations, and written over 100 neurosurgical publications.[7]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QQBj2EucZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Known for:
>Rao–Blackwell theorem
>Blackwell channel
>Blackwell's approachability theory
>Arbitrarily varying channel
>Games of imperfect information
>Dirichlet distribution
>Mathematical economics
>Recursive economics
>Sequential analysis
>Optimal searching in boxes

>the first to discover and publish findings of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) in American football players

A Great American.

I look up to him more than I do to MLK.

I forgot to add, I look up to Carson because he actually did things that benefited mankind.

He is also a republican!

Nigga cuz u obv ain't as smart as my KING Mr. Carson I'll spell it out nice and simple for ur lame ass.

B E L L C U R V E

Here have my favorite Sleepy Ben

People under estimate what a big fucking deal Carson was. To head a division at a top tier hospital like Johns Hopkins at age 33 is fucking insane. To put that in perspective, the head of neurosurgery at my school was named head at age 45, and everyone made a big deal about it. And my school is no where near Hopkins. It literally means that during residency when everyone is garbage and still learning, he was excelling.

I think I recall something that said he had double the average amounts of surgeries done as a resident. That means when everyone else was working from 6 am to 8 pm, he was probably there until 12 or 1 am. It's ridiculous.

Any form of specialty that deals with children is also extremely competitive. Pediatric neurosurgeon, pediatric surgeons, pediatric CT surgeons, etc, are all top of their residency class. There are only like one or two spots at each hospital, and only the top tier hospitals even have that sort of fellowship.

Ben Carson is amazing.

And he does it all while so incredibly sleepy. Based Big Naps Ben

based carson

Don't ignore the flynn effect

Hes Smart in regards to Academics and obviously a good man at his job
But does being a good doc qualify someone to hold Political office?
I dont think so

Ben Carson also left a sponge in someone's brain and thinks the Pyramids are grain silos, but he's doing okay at HUD so w/e

Carson is also one of the few competitors to Trump that doesn't have a nickname, unlike lyin' ted or low-energy jeb.

>one failure undermines all his record
No.

Accidents like that are more common than anyone wants to admit.

yes, there are smart black people.

user, he DOES it in his sleep. That's how he got so good, so fast.

But doesn't that proves that blacks are human?

Carson would be welcomed in the white ethnostate.

Niggers would necklace him in a black ethnostate.

>But doesn't that proves that blacks are human?
What in the flying fucks is that supposed to mean you HUE HUE degenerate piece of trash.
Yes, blacks are human. What the fuck is wrong with you?!
>brazil
Never the fuck mind, fuckwads like you will jump on any distraction you get just so you can ignore your own problems.

>what in the flying fucks is that supposed to mean you HUE HUE degenerate piece of trash.
>Yes, blacks are human. What the fuck is wrong with you?!
I think you don't read this place a lot... People here frequently claim that blacks are subhuman and they use exactly the bell curve to support that claim.

DELL
TA
TROOF

and I'm kinda confused by your reaction. Maybe I expressed myself in a bad way but I'm arguing for (and I think it's obvious) the position that blacks are human and can achieve great things.

How many died while he was operating?

I don't know but I'm watching this right now
and it says he performed operations that no one else considered and he was successful at them

Ben Carson is a moron, you can tell the way he talks, he is a 100% affirmative action prop

Fuck you and fuck your based niggers

>hemispherectomy

If he gave Trump a lobotomy would we see any difference?

There's no way this guy is a moron watch this:

Every time you shit you get a little bit dumber huh?

All those achievements sure made him sleepy.

The "sleepy doctor" seems like a decent guy

Being zen is secret. That and the power of GOD

Dude was chief of nuerosurgery a year after his residency was done.
Holy shit.

yeah well a bunch of leftists that live by shilling for gibs told me he was a retarded lying christfag