How do you reconcile the fact that the more educated and well off a person is, the more likely they are to be liberal?

How do you reconcile the fact that the more educated and well off a person is, the more likely they are to be liberal?

I'll just laugh at them knowing they don't know how to change their car's oil or fix appliances in their house.

I'll just laugh in your face knowing in 5 or 10 year a machine is going to do your job

>implying you do

Easy life makes you a liberal degenerate which is not sustainable so later on you'll end up broke or dead. Hard life hardens a man which he will pursue greatness. The cycle just goes on.

>we laugh back knowing your body will be broken down and useless before age 40 as you do pauper work for meager wages
Deal

No one is actually a liberal in real life. its the ultimate meme

I'll tell myself that higher education is a liberal indoctrination scheme, therefore completely side stepping your evidence without providing any of my own.

>college is easy
Do you watch Rick and Morty?

This is actually wrong as fuck. There are a lot of limousine liberals, but the rich vote Republican because they actually often own businesses and no that society is full of leaches who want free shit.

Also the meme about Trump voters being poor, are on average not true, the true poorfags are Hillary voters.

"As compared with most Americans, Trump’s voters are better off. The median household income of a Trump voter so far in the primaries is about $72,000, based on estimates derived from exit polls and Census Bureau data.

That’s lower than the $91,000 median for Kasich voters. But it’s well above the national median household income of about $56,000. It’s also higher than the median income for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders supporters, which is around $61,000 for both.
"

So I read this wrong, as about education vs money, but there are a lot of broke-ass college students who are anything but smart. True intelligence comes from not being a loser, something you can easily do without college.

Of course, there is no surprise that people who have "female studies" degrees at work at Starbucks, tend to vote Democrat. So educated they are!

As if (((education))) is not a Jew system. Smh....

Too general of a statement. Break it down by area of study, and you'll see my point.

>he thinks a robot workforce needs an HR department
see you in the breadlines faggot

daily reminder that the humanities are also part of higher education and social work is a part of this and if you've ever spoken to one of those, you'd know how retarded they are

By realizing the vectors of conditioning used against them. It becomes pretty obvious when you have a conversation with them about a strong political issue, and then steer towards whatever their primary field is. Differences will manifest in how they discuss things.

Raised in a gated neighborhood. I was raised in one but I went to an all black school and got bullied for being white. So I hate niggers now.

All the people all I know making > 6 figures are lazy government workers with HS degree.

>free shit

what the fuck is free about 2 million sheckle ambulance rides?

It's rather simple. Most of the time the more well off people are, the more insulated from reality they have been their entire life.

Like the fucking celebrity assholes with armed security that think we shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

Otherwise most are simply not as smart or educated as they tell people they are.

It approaches a tipping point were they pretend to be liberal for shekels...

You can afford silly opinions that elsewhere would get you killed, when you are detached from the real world by a civilized enviroment.

Liberals also tend to be more creative and open minded meaning that in a civilized society their ability to think outside the box is better rewarded.

You won't see a single "Liberal" in this thread:

>How do you reconcile the fact that the more educated and well off a person is, the more likely they are to be liberal?
How do you reconcile the fact that the fewer posts a person creating a thread had in their thread, the more anti-White they tend to be?

I don't reconcile it because I am a liberal and it makes sense that if you are an educated person you will be more progressive.

Pretty obvious to me bruv.

You mean the more entitled and indoctrinated a person is

If you want to make money, pretend you are liberal.

Very easily if you don’t act like a liberal or have liberal ideology you won’t get the jobs you are talking about infact to get a good job these days you need to be a woman or minority

Corrupt the source and the ones drinking deepest will be the ones corrupted the most. It's not hard, shillnigger.

None of the folks i know that fit that profile started that way.

>More educated people are liberal

Of the 10 smartest people in the world
9 are Conservative/Libertarian
7 Are Christian

Source?

Like most liberal faggots, OP, you're confusing pretentiousness with education.

But you don't know how to fix machines
Faggot you are gonna be outed

Don't confuse education with indoctrination
Sage

you mean to more indoctrinated and in debt a person is?

Post secondary education is full of communists pushing their social and political agenda. The late teenage years are when individuals are most receptive to political indoctrination. Is it any wonder that apathetic centrist children go in, and raging communist lunatics come out? The entire system is an indoctrination factory, and one that has the power of social, media, and governmental acceptance behind it.

liberals are bourgeois as fuck. fact still stands that everyone with incomes between 30-100k votes red.

Of course the jews need them, they will have to find new goy once the white man wakes up.

K E K
E
KEK
E
K
A roonie!

Then why are the left so obsessed with importing retards from shitholes?

>(((educated)))

Many of them had to pay back upwards of $40,000 - boy, they're SO smart!

it kind of is though for a 4 year degree

As I will continue to laugh knowing that I can figure out your pride with a quick Google search and retain the information. Where all you'll have is the ability to laugh at others and further sink into your hugbox of hate and denial instead of work to improve yourself.

Loved to see you try to replace a bathroom. Oh no ill just pay someone. good job soyboy youre no longer a man

Education is a meme. Most really smart guys are sadly betas and betas are liberals. I don't think the connection is between liberalism and intelligence. The connection is between liberalism and beta-ness.

>I can figure out your pride with a quick Google search and retain the information
Congrats, you've made redundant a huge bulk of university education. An intelligent man does not need (((education))) in order to gain knowledge. A stupid man will never become smarter, no matter how much education he gets.

It should also be noted that the average amount of information recall even one year after completion of a post-secondary degree is absurdly low. That in itself is evidence that the system is broken beyond repair.

This is an artifact of the slightly above average iq crowd. Smart enough for abstraction, but not smart enough to put the difficult stuff together. Liberals are just smart enough to buck traditions, but not smart enough to understand why the tradition exists. It's where liberal smugness comes from.

I look at who controls the education

Liberalism is the prevailing ideology of the bourgeoisie.

SPLC ON SUICIDE WATCH

Being liberal also correlates to higher IQ than conservative as does being an atheist compared to Christian

RETARDED NEET DETECTED

There are no liberals. It's a meme that minorities fall for. We have young sluts fall for it to for a little while to give the impression that it is real, but no one is unironically liberal. There are two types of North Americans : Nazis and crypto Nazis. We play ball and complain about Trump, maybe e even voted for Hillary. Sure you will hear or see someone say they like diversity and the illegals should stay, but that is because we are playing into the crypto game. At some point we realized it was easier to play a shitshow on the world media and make everyone watch the red vs blue, taking sides and following our trends than it was to actually force you to. You pour water over your heads for our entertainment, dance silly dances, chimp out against governments and destroy your own cultures, but in the end it is the eternal Nazi that wins.

True morality is found at the rock bottom.

Liberalism is jew politics, Jews have the money and Jews run the universities, voila

It's not the manual laborers who have the broken down bodies by age 40, it's the obese and sedentary office workers. Good work, user, you fell for the office jew, and gave up decades of your life in a cubicle with no sunlight.

(((educated)))

The money bit is easy. This system will always reward those that obey and tow the line.