Friendly reminder that Anne Happy was AOTY

Friendly reminder that Anne Happy was AOTY.

Do you think Botan's bones would be crushed if I pressed her down like an animal?

we will never get a S2

I want a daughter like Anne

Hard to say since it's played for comedy. Unless it was funny I doubt it could happen.

So basically you need to mention the size of your dick before you do it to make it a comedy scenario.

Best Kirara.

Tsubaki OVA when?

Hibari's beautiful kiwi-fruit eyes were EOTY.

Shut up user Fall 2018

>watch Unhappy because I thought it had unhappy girls
>they're all actually happy

What the fuck?

God the girl on the right was so cute

Why is Hibarigaoka Ruri so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

Hanako is an angel.

I never understood the infatuation people had with this mediocre piece of shit.

You take that back right fucking now.

NO

Explain why it's mediocre if you're so smart.

Plot had no depth. Close to zero character development. Mediocre animation at best. Shitty humor.

Nice. So you didn't watch the show.

That not a proper explanation you have to go into detail.

I did, but you obviously disagree with me.
Go ahead, and then I'll post some shitty comment like yours, trying to dismiss a discussion I don't want to take.

>your reasons are not good enough
>more detail
And when I explain further:
>yours reasons are not good enough
>more detail
Stop being angry because I don't like what you like.

>that April Fool's joke
It still hurts. ;_;

Not a very good show. The comedy was pretty bad sometimes, should have been more slice of life.
Main girls were great and very cute, but the two others were shit (especially the tsundere bitch).

Don't do that, please.

Don't worry. I thought both shows were shit.

Kill yourself.

Are Anne Happy followers the worst followers?
I think so.

They would be shattered, but they'd all heal very fast. Just in time to be broken again in some kind of comedic fashion.

Needs more Ren and Hibiki

Sansha was much better though, dumb anne shit fags

Season 2 when?

BEST COW

>show with actual substance and endearing characters
>flops
The original Flip Flappers.

If sansha is so great why there's no thread for it?

Being good doesn't make a show popular. Faggots like him who still try to incite some sort of fanbase war aren't helping.

>flip fuckers
>endearing characters

yes

No.

Flip flop was shit though.

>Plot had no depth
The show was very obviously not geared towards not having any specific plot. And while that doesn't justify it not having one, you can't really criticize something it never had. At most it was loose grouping of storylines and running jokes from episode to episode, all held together by certain world building aspects.

>Close to zero character development
I will concede that a lot more of that happens in the manga, with Tsubaki and Anne's friendship growing. But Hibari's opening up of her relationship with construction sign-san and Hibiki's admittance of considering her and the others "friends" in the last episode, as well as the 5 coming together over the season, can be considered development.

>Mediocre animation at best
That was within the constraints of their budget and I think they did a very good job with what they had with eyecatches and chibis, and the overall very nice watercolor backgrounds.

>shitty humor
and that is subjective, and not a point

*not geared towards having any specific plot

>a lot more of that happens in the manga
seeing how most anime is basically advertisement for the manga this isn't something that is uncommon.

Dem chibis mang.

It also happened in the volumes following the anime's finish.

>mediocre
Sorry, you must be lost. The Sansha Sanyou thread is the other way.

not invited on kirara festa

Isn't Sakura Quest an original? At least that explains why I am enjoying it so much more than anything else this season.

>Urara
Are the flops really allowed to be here?

It is recent, so they gave it an exception. I imagine that Gochiusa is there more because of the upcoming movie than anything.

The chibis were the best part of the show.

because you are too pleb for eromanga

>No Stella no Mahou
What went wrong? We never are going to see the OVA uploaded and subbed, are we?

It's what I like about Oonuma and making me appreciate Negima!? for what it was.