Why do Asians love Vancouver?

I don't get it. Why do Asians (mostly Chinese people) want to move to Vancouver in droves? Vancouver is the most Asia city outside of Asia. For reference, Honolulu is 54.8% Asian, compared to the City of Vancouver proper being 55.6% Asian (47.8% East Asian). The suburbs are even more Asian. Burnaby being 58.5% Asian (47.5% East Asian), and Richmond being 71.5% Asian (63.6% East Asian). I don't really mind because Asians are good an all but why do they love my city so much.

faggot

We need moar leafgirl

BWC

I'm just here waiting until the big earthquake goes off and the colony of Richmond sinks into the ocean

CHECKED

I dunno about Canada but I live in an area of commiefornia with heavy Chinese immigration. Real estate companies here literally advertise in China for wealthy Chinese to come here and pop some kids and buy property. They convince them that its a good investment.

>asians outnumber you
>still call it your city

hate to break it to you but we are being demographically replaced by kikes who are allowed to remain in the shadows as unnamed "economic advisors"

more to the point, how do we get rid of them?

I'd do very dirty things to leafgirl senpai

Because you let them in. Also there are a ton of poos. Welcome to the 56% club, leaf.

fucking depressing

God damn: one nose ring and it goes from semen demon to gutter slag.

The weather/geography makes it similar to China. It has a long historical chinese population and influence. ( Politicians over a century ago were warning of the chinese takeover of vancouver/BC ) It is a short distance from China. The government of BC and Vancouver are largely negligent or openly inviting to all the money laundering chinese do there. Also, it features access to some of the best schools in Canada, which many chinese want to send their kids to.

Vancouver is basically a perfect storm for chinese.

>Designation: Liberty Prime. Mission: the liberation of Vancouver, British Columbia. Primary Targets: any and all Red Chinese invaders.

I'd say white BRs should come back to Europe because they don't belong in that fucked up country that hates them but I think she should stay in her containment country

here yu go

simple answer, its closer to china so they can fly back home to visit family and convince them to move to New Hong Kong

Because other asians are there. It's an immigration "slippery slope". A few go there... then some more... then some more... then all of a sudden it's very appealing to go there because hey look, a rather large portion of the population is "like me"! Same goes for Europe.

I refused to believe this thing was Canadian for the longest time, then I saw it was from Toronto. We need to wall Toronto off from the rest of Canada. Make them their own "City-State" within the borders of Canada with strict border laws and immigration. Do the same for Montreal and south-eastern BC.

burnaby winter club?

It's pretty obviously a power play by the Chinese. Eventually you'll be demographically replaced and the Canadian government will shift more towards China rather than the U.K and the national language to Mandarin rather than English or French. Eventually there will be a new Chinese Communist government.

This is a power play by China to weaken the U.S and give China a strategic advantage in the coming centuries.

>i found one pic of an asian in a riot where most rioters were white
user

Calgary>>>>Vancouver>Ontario
Dunno why I like colder region of flatlands devoid of everything
t. Asian

This post makes my penis erect.

>It's an immigration "slippery slope"
Reminds me of the Marshallese in Arkansas

I don't see the problem with Asians though.

Dude you're lucky you have chinks, imagine being Europe where you get violent sub-saharan Africans instead.

Fuck that shit. You cumskins cant even tell apart japs from chinks. You are gonna end up killing innocent japs and my race while chinks pretend to be japs and koreans.

Vancouver is the gateway for Asia into Canada.

>for wealthy Chinese
I hear this a lot but most chinese immigrants aren't super rich. Most are upper class in China but middle class here.

See and

Dw mandarine will be the official language of vancouver, burnaby, langley, portmoody, port coquitlam, coquitlam and victoria

Fuck off Gook, don't pretend you aren't as bad as Chinks.

Gooks hate Japan but consistently try to compare themselves to them vs China, fucking cucks.

Looks like a light gust could take that one out.

Fucking amerimut cant even read. Did you fail your reading comprehension tests?

>I don't really mind because Asians are good an all

you are the problem you fucking lower mainland FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP RUIONG OUR FUCKING PROVINCE!!!!!!!!!

t. prince george

COMMUNIST SUBVERSION DETECTED
MOVING TO ELIMINATE THE TARGET

My house in Victoria is up 50 percent in 6 years. Thanks china

I don't know man but those fuckers pile into tour buses, cross the border, and clog up our outlet mall and are rude as fuck. Keep those niggas up there and on a leash.

>chugtown complaining about chinatown
LMAO

Lol labeling a korean as a communist.
>not implying your avg brainwashed whites are the biggest communists

Asians are good and all?!?! You gucking faggot retard. They are hive minded assholes who drive up prices and take jobs. You will be paid less and pay more for housing, experiencing a crunch that is unbelievable. Even an upper middle class existence will be hard in that city, all because retarded don't mind these unempathetic chink faggots in their country. I hate weak fags like you

Move to alberta

>whites are not hivemind

it's not your city anymore

Neither some of yours

>What is north korea for 500 dollars?

I hate it. I can't afford to live here cuz of it. They buy up all the property and you have to commute for two hours to work. Then they have children here on the soil on a travel visa and it's automatically a citizen. They have a horrible culture and are grubby inhuman faggots

>Vancouver

>I know Vancouver is 98% Asian, but why do you love my city so much?
> t. the last white man in Canada, surnamed Smith, married Zongdong Chang, child named Dingdong Changsmith

You know Chinese 2nd gens are nothing like Muslim 2nd gens. All the Chinese kids at my school were extremely whitewashed (despite a 70% Asian population). You will NEVER see a Chinese flag in Vancouver, whereas there are Turkish flags plastered everywhere in Germany. They're not the same. I have two Asian friends, and they are both more far right than me, one is unironically a nazi (like pro-Hitler and what not).

West coast is the closest to East Asia, so there's geographical reason why people move over here.

Also, the weather in Vancouver is the mildest in all of Canada, especially during winter.

On top of these, snowball effect is in full force since people want to go to where there are people from the same background already to east the transition.

>Nork browsing pol
>being this braindead
What is S. Korea?

You know you can easily solve the house prices problem by not allowing noncitizens to buy property.

Bellingham costco.

you zipperheads know whats up.

that's toronto

lol I know. bellingham is kinda out of style now because of the dollar prices.

Yeah? North koreas? The koreans that are forbiddened to leave their country?

You need to open your eyes if you don't see a problem with them. They become doctors, engineers, etc and push out the natives from good jobs. You're getting pi pinched out. Why do you need them there?! What right do they have?!?!

Fuck nazi gooks. These kids are no better than turks. They just say and do things you will like so they can be accepted. Kill me if im wrong but dont they hate their own race and so fucking insecure about their looks and dick size?

This. When i used to live in Van, I saw way too many empty apartments just standing here and there

Meanwhile a white guy like me who loves 604 would end up on the DTES if I went out there.

>that's toronto

The SOGI curriculum started in British Columbia in 2016 and is quickly spreading throughout Canada.

>muh based un-empathetic zipper-heads
>muh personal anecdotes
>pretending everything will be fine when the big wave hits
>pretending canadians city whites are not already on the verge of creating a communist state in canada

Not really the case because the kids becoming doctors and engineers are 2nd generation kids. And if you implying that Asians, in that case, improve the quality of life because they aren't welfare bums, then why are we arguing?

>um-empathic
he says on a site thats cool with genocide.

I’m happy with my virgin chink waifu that’s raising my kids catholic.

You can't legislate the housing crisis away because the chinese are masters at avoiding the law. We're primarily getting rich smugglers from china who have filtered their cash out of the commie hole. When we've tried legislating against non-citizens owning property they've just had it held in their children's name, close relatives' name, or managers under their control ( ethnic chinese ) name.

I never implied that you were north koreans. I simply stated that north koreans are communists and that you were stupid for pretending koreans were incapable of being communist right here. There is nothing genetically different between south koreans and north koreans, they are the same country separated by ideology.

Vancouver is a nice place, but it has a lot to do with Canada selling passports to weathy Hong Kongers at the time of the British handover.

That's what got the floodgates open. They were buying passports as insurance just in case the Chinese Government started acting up.

And it's warm by Canadian standards and on the pacific where there is an older Chinese community... same with California.

In reality there are more Asians in Toronto numerically, so Vancouver isn't the only place, its just probably the most extreme.

Chinks are the ones with the stroller sticking out of the hood of their car.

prepare for r/hapas elliot rodger

Genocide that serves an empathetic purpose. Genocide that serves to create a happy life for your own people. It's nothing personal. It is for the tribe.

that im grateful for.

fucks sake fob chinks cant drive.

your drivers license place is a joke if those fuckers can get a license.

>north koreans are communists
>i am not implying you were north koreans
>sk and nk, they are the same country separated by ideology.
>that you were stupid for pretending koreans were incapable of being communists

See? I think you failed literacy test
You said it yourself.

Let me add “here” at the end to the last greentext just to help you illiterate understand better

You eat dogs. That is the difference between whites and east asians.

We raise and protect our dogs, our dogs love us we love them. We hunt with them, they hunt for us. They love us.

You fucking raise your dogs, while they love you and would do anything for you, to be fucking eaten like cattle.

Fuck you you filthy fucking gook. The only good Asians are the Japanese.

LOL wut?

People who complain about foreign labor taking der jerbs are usually on the lowest rung of the ladder.

Natives have far more advantage over immigrants before 2nd generations who speak English natively catch up.

>being this retarded
or you can not commit genocide

Implying my gene pool was clean to begin with.

>You eat dogs
So do Swiss people and Tongans. You know that pigs are smarter than dogs, yet we eat pigs. It's entirely arbitrary.

> brain-jewed
c

But i never ate dogs neither did anyone in my family.
>some minority of ppl eat dogs in asia
>entire asians are dog eating scums

>some minority of ppl fuck their sisters in southern states
>all southern stares are filled with incestuous white hillbillies

I know that english isn't your first language chang but you just said that whites were the biggest communists, which is not numerically true. East Asians are the biggest communists. The most populated country on the planet, China, is East Asian and still "officially" considered communist and before the modern day, was still numerically the communist country with the most people in it.

East asians are objectively the biggest communists, whites may have invented communism but east asians are the largest number of practitioners.

Don't worry every RWDS will have at least one weeb to bail you out as honorary. Weebs can tell. Hell any poor sombitch with yellow plague can tell the difference, and that's half the alt right right there. No worries.

I agree with your point but the 'southern incest' meme was invented by yankees. If you ant incest go to Pitcairn Islands or Arab world

Is Vancouver a good place to find an ugly chinky wife I have a fetish for the ugliest, shortest, chinkiest, gookiest asian girls possible.

"minority"
= / =
most of rural china
some parts of south korea
allot of asia in general

There are chinks in L.A right now eating dog. Shut the fuck up.

mosy rioters were brown surrey people

Point is pajeet that practically all the whites in Vancouver are commie loving and Muslim dick sucking assholes.

I know your literacy skills slag behind joe but when i say whites are the biggest commies i am limitting pop within North America.
Besides you are now switiching to other post that I made not the one we were arguing about.
Give it up joe.

That's exactly how it works.

your country has more niggers than all of europe combined

Also read

99% of whites would be appalled at the prospect of eating mans best friend.

You refer to it as "entirely arbitrary"

You are a subhuman ant-like insect. You are a hive species separate from humankind.

And that's why you are allowed in THEIR country. That their flesh and blood ancestors FOUGHT AND DIED for.

You are a parasite on rightful European Canadian clay.

Well i dont know about china.
Kiwis eat lambs more than other whites but we dont say all whites eat more lambs than others regardless eating lamb is good or bad.

Not enough yellow fever posting ITT.

Only way to fight the gooks is to cuck the gooks.

>an argument that was not
Eating dogs and cats is a thing is Switzerland. People in Europe also have a history of eating horse, another one of man's best friends. Please, if you are vegan than you have a right to bitch but if you eat pork, then you can't complain about people eating dog. People have pet pigs you know.

Found the butthurt pinko

Meanwhile your race gradually turns into what would be a myth for future post apocalyptic civilizations