Why aren't there any attractive girls in Bleach?

Why aren't there any attractive girls in Bleach?

Rukia is attractive

Isn't she the Black Widow that fucked a random guy then killed him for no reason?

When did Bleach get this dark?

When Kubo ran out of ideas

Who then got killed off by a trap who really was into women all along.

Not only are there attractive girls, but handsome "men".

I wouldn't call it dark but a forced edgy trait to show what kind of commander she was.

I wish she wasn't wasted.

>her and thunderthighs were the last good girls drawn by Kubo
>by that point and to this day no one cared anymore about Bleach so there aren't many lewds and none of them good
were we just made to suffer

But one of the things that made bleach so much better than the other 2 big 3 was the girls.

>Perfect girl doesn't exis-

uh OP?

>girl

What happened to her face? She use to have a warm, motherly appearance.

yes?

>implying
Also, Soifon.

Whatever happened to this dyke?

Because you're a homosexual.

SO THERE I WAS BEING KUBO READING A CHAPTER OF THE NEW HIT SERIES AKAME GA KILL WHEN I SAW ESDEATH AND HER FAT TITTIES AND GOT ON THE PHONE AND CALLED UP TAKAHIRO AND I SAID TO HIM, "KID, I LIKE THE CUT OF YOUR JIB."
THEN I MADE AN EXDEATH COPYPASTA CHAPTER WHERE SHE KILLS SOME SUBORDINATE SHE WAS FUCKING JUST BECAUSE HE CAME TOO SOON, SENT IT IN TO MY EDITOR AND CALLED IT A DAY.

The entire first chapter is recaps and exposition for characters post timeskip.
Bleach CFYOW takes place 10 years after the end of the manga. The quincies live in HM yes, but they live in a world that is inverse to HM, just like how they lived in the shadow of SS in the past now they live in the shadow of HM.
Their leader is Haschwalth who was healed by Inoue. Among the survivors are the quincies who were never confirmed to be dead like the star five (four), underbelly guy, the soldat and remnants of the jagdarme. Grimmjow is the new king of HM, Halibel stepped down after the war and now wanders the deserts of HM. Neliel and the Tres Bestia work under him.
Kazui is 17 years old, 2nd year in HS and a model student. Also unlike Ichigo he does not act as a substitute shinigami. The shinigami representative of Karakura is Yuki, he trained hard after the war and now holds third seat in squad 13. Sentaro was promoted to VC under Rukia. The SS reaction to Kazui is "leave him be", they try not to involve him in their affairs although it does happen and he has visited SS before. His exclusion from shinigami activities is suspected to be at least partially Rukia's doing, to keep him off the radar of those who would try to use him.
Hollows and Quincies have been attacked by an unknown assailant, they suspect each other and SS was called in to investigate the matter and find the culprit before the situation escalates.

Oh by the way, inverse SS is a world of mountains and lakes and forests.

Bambi looks nothing like Esdeath

It's the uniform design
Bambi a best

She's all that and a cold blooded blood knight. She's the perfect waifu.

That's a man.

Got the Japanese text?

Source?

She actually looked really bored and didn't seem to enjoy it. Maybe she really is into girls?

When Metastacia tried to make her whole class gang rape Tatsuki and afterwards make her commit suicide.

She needed more time.

After Haschwalth, Bazz-B Giselle and Schutzstaffel, she is the Quincy, who appeared in the most chapters actually.

>posting one of the most attractive girls
>also 40% of the huge cast consists of attractive girls
What kind of mental retardation do you have user

Well more time after the Shiba genes took over.

Nice fanfic user.

I actuall meant Bambietta. I didn't realize that there was an image of Karin.

Some parts do sound quite reasonable actually. Like Arrancar and Quincy suspecting each other. That sounds like something Narita would do. And some of the Quincy are probably alive.

You have a point, but Kazui being 17 makes no sense since the kid didn't look older than five in the last chapter; the whole timeskip in general doesn't make sense. Plus that user still hasn't posted a source.

>gets turned into a zombie
>gets raped and mindbroken into a literal cum slut

I'd say she's suffered for that and much more.

>at least partially Rukia's doing
i know this is fake, but aunt rukia a cute

I prefer Naruto girls so no I'm not a homosexual but a man with refined taste unlike yourself

>I prefer Naruto girls
Literally how and why? Kubo has the better art, and prettier girls.

>Kubo has the better art
No, he doesn't.

>and prettier girls.
*sluttier girls

>being this much of a narutofag

>A Bleachfag trying to act higher than a Narutofag.

Both are bad, but Kubo definitely has the better art and prettier girls.

>better art
Flimsy lines that happen to turn into the shape of people with no backgrounds. Yes, much better art.

You mean numb chandelier, not metastacia

Lack of backgrounds never bothered me so much, and Kubo's style is much cleaner, flows better while the art of Naruto is super stiff.

>10 years after the events of the manga
>Kazui is 17

-1/10

Dude, Naruto girls are flat out garbage. Kishimoto literally spelled out once that he doesn't know how to draw pretty girls, this is one of the things he always was really unsure with. Character Art is the one redeeming quality of Bleach, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

>somehow the girls in the long black robes are the slutty ones
>the 15 year old girls who do acrobatic ninja stuff in their short skirts and fishnet shirts/leggings are somehow ok
I guess pic related must be a loose whore in your standards

Orihime is beautiful, user.

Rukia looks better.

>literally looks like toshiro but with dark hair

>implying Toshiro isn't beautiful

What did Kubo mean by this?

you must have forgotten about this sexy little minx

O
M
O
O M O M O M O
O
M
O
M
O
M
O

A guy living in a land of spirits and living dead gets easily spooked from seeing the dead. Attracted to his sister's tongue too.

His fear was something awful happening to Rukia, who happens to be his pride.

One more day till the first chapter of the Narita novel is released back in nipland.

>forgetting that early ghostbuster saga
>forgetting about those ghosts around the town and the hollows
>forgetting how hollows ate people
>forgetting how Ichigo's mom died
>forgetting Orihime's brother was back as a hollow
>forgetting that damn parakeet talking as a human that was actually a very young kid that died and wanted to see her mom again which was murdered

Then they go to Soul Society to have DBZ sword fighting, and screaming a lot

What chapter was this

>heaven isn't real
>hell is though
Really makes you think

Kubo suffers from formulaism though. I know I have a "behind you" montage somewhere.

I can't think of a single Naruto girl who looks cuter than Nemu

Nemu isn't a girl. She can't be a waifu.

We've literally seen her naked

>Nemu isn't a girl.

>forgetting that damn parakeet talking as a human that was actually a very young kid that died and wanted to see her mom again which was murdered
Man that shit was awesome. I'm glad I dropped it after the SS arc. Fuck you Kubo