FORCE THE LEFTISTS TO PROVE HAITI ISNT A SHITHOLE!!! LETS USE PUBLIC PRESSURE OT MAKE THEM VACATION THERE!

FORCE THE LEFTISTS TO PROVE HAITI ISNT A SHITHOLE!!! LETS USE PUBLIC PRESSURE OT MAKE THEM VACATION THERE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
youtube.com/watch?v=WPfSD0vJi8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/trv/ here. I have been there. I would go back, but it is totally 100% a shithole.

holiday in Somalia

this. lets get hundreds of replies to don lemons twitter asking him to vacation in somalia, because its not a shithole

As a leftist myself I will be visiting Haitis beautiful Corix-des-Bouquets tenements to experience first hand its culture and prove to Trump the only shithole is filled with a juicy Haitian cock.

>Sup Forumss latest gag
#ShowYourShithole

Getting slags to spotlight their browneye for free

It's not that people on the left don't think these countries are shitholes, they just don't say it, because it's needlessly insulting. It doesn't serve American interests and doesn't benefit anyone.

You goys are mean, its not a shithole!

How about NO!

Srsly its not a shithole

Its actually quite restful there

Those girls are fat

You think there's poo in that garbage?

we need to meme leftists into vacationing there

This song was explicitly written to criticize the yuppie leftists who romanticize these shitholes.

Jello was awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

youtube.com/watch?v=WPfSD0vJi8Y

They don't have the bravery.

I am 100% fine with only allowing immigration from above shit hole tier countries. I am also 100% fine with entrusting President Trump with setting the standard.

Should we not just send Libertarians there to celebrate the free market?

Why is every black majority country a shithole ?

#holidayhaiti

can we meme it off? what do you gents think?

Have you seen his most recent interview with Nardwuar? Its above cringe worthy. Jello is a fat played out leftist loon. He suggest that Republican leadership should take acid to "see something".

#HolidayInHaiti

What happens if you build entire economy of nation into few export goods, what follows when market crashes?

ECO FRIENDLY GREEN BEACHES MADE FROM RECYCLED MATERIALS! THE PERFECT DESTINATION FOR ANY LEFTWING VACATIONER! Support the local Haitian trade economy while responsibly vacationing in a green manner

#holidayhaiti

Jello still has some great moments but yeah he's become Eddie Bravo.

#SummerInSomalia

RESIST TRUMPISM IN STYLE! PROVE YOU ARE NOT A RACIST BIGOT, AND SPEND YOUR SUMMER IN BEAUTIFUL SOMALIA!

My hipster friends acts as if he is a god among men, and has some superior intelligence. I agree he made some catchy songs, but otherwise what else? He made a very generic argument about music censorship over and over for 2 decades, which he is still very proud of.

#SummerInSomalia

lets get don lemon to prove hes not a bigot. ask him to take his family to somalia for vacation

>I would go back
Why tho?

its almost like its the people behind the ideology who are going to be the ones who determine whether or not its successful

really makes you think

because it's been repeatedly proven that blacks are low IQ.
Within two generations of not race mixing their grand children will return to the lower IQ state.
What's worst is the few that are median 1st world IQ or higher are generally different spectrums of intelligent. Meaning that they rarely have peers within their lives to help advance themselves or to master more advanced civilization crafts and theories.

Imagine you work every day to become a master woodcrafter and all you have to teach is some king retard with an IQ of 85 before you die.

Literally Neanderthal DNA is a gift from god.
It's the reason why every White and Asian country has been at least mildly successful.

It's also proven that people avoid dealing with them, making their trade incredible harder.

lol no
There are countless evidences of colonies, cultures, countries that flourished when blacks were not left in charge, but assimilated to be one with the rest of the population. In every case the country became more successful even when still according to people like you "evil white people" would make trade "incredibly harder".

The Dominican Republic is the best fucking example of this and the country is right beside Haiti, they had the same fucking ancestors, but blacks weren't left in charge.

Blacks ruin everything they touch, because they don't have the IQ to see long term problems and fix them. At least not the average one.

>It's a holiday in Somalia

Dr William L. Pierce - The Lesson of Haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

This

Better idea.

OPERATION SHITHOLE.
Spread what its like in 3rd world countries to public figures and... of course, Journalists, to annoy them and extract an emotional response.

AIM:
Get Public Figures and Journalists outraged at being sent, dirtiness, violence, gore etc, and then report on it, pretending that its harassment. This then brings awareness of the public of footage of the 3rd world, acting like a #shithole.

METHOD:
Twitter technically allows gore, but has TOS vague enough to take down all Gore if Journo's get annoyed. I advise using sockpuppets for making gore posts.
Ruin trending hashtags, by combining #Shithole, with whatever top trending #s you see.
Create throw away emails, and leave gore in the business emails of journalists or any public figures that you can get a hold of that have spoken on the issue. Main priority for this, should be journalists, unless a particular public figure decides to stick their dick into the issue.

If someone falls for the bait and engages with the gore posts, then shop them into images or footage of the gore AS A BYSTANDER. Do not make them the victim(will be construed as a threat), or the perpetrator(they will still construe it into a threat, because they have no shame).
This sub goal, should be to make them look either CALLOUS in the face of atrocity, or a COWARD in the face of injustice/cruelty.

LIMITATIONS:
NO FOOTAGE FROM AMERICA OR EUROPE. The Britain First posted footage that was not from the middle east and the media stretched this and called all their footage fake.
AMERICA BEGINS AT THE WALL.
EUROPE BEGINS AT THE MEDITERRANEAN, TURKEY, AND RUSSIA.
NO THREATS. Either don't say anything, but a related hashtag, or make a comment about how civilized nation/continent X is.
DO NOT MENTION RACE. ONLY MENTION NATION STATES. People can make up their own mind why a country is a shithole, the goal is merely establishing that they are.
AVOID ETHNIC VIOLENCE, and focus on "in group" killing, or organized crime.

just think of all the bread that could be made from that dough!

>spooky music
>goofy sound effects

I agree with the vid, but God I hate that shit

#haitihiatus
>#haitihiatus
#haitihiatus
>#haitihiatus
#haitihiatus
>#haitihiatus
#haitihiatus
>#haitihiatus