Easy-to-digest and Interesting Red Pill Books

Hey guys,

Are there any books on Amazon that you recommend? I saw a better image with a bunch of red pill books but I'm not sure where to start. I am 30 and not completely retarded but I don't read often enough.

Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My list is more balanced, it covers everything

Norman Angell - The Great Illusion
Confucius - The Anaclets
Reinhold Niebuhr - Moral Man and Immoral Society
Oswald Spengler - The Decline of the West
Caroll Quigley - Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time
René Girard - Things Hidden Since the Foundation of the World
Julius Evola - Revolt Against the Modern World
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn - Two Hundred Years Together
Todd Huizinga - The New Totalitarian Temptation
René Girard - Deceit, Desire and the Novel
David Estulin - Tavistock Institute
Aldous Huxley - Brave New World Revisited
Darios Fernandéz-Morera - The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise:Muslims, Christians, and Jews under Islamic Rule in Medieval Spain
Guillaume Faye - Why We Fight
Nicolás Gómez Dávila - Escolios

start with "the bad war" by mike king, it's really easy to read and a good introduction to the subjects and history.

Assuming you want actual history instad of neo-nazi trash, read Richard J. Evans third reich trilogy

> (OP) (You)
>Assuming you want actual history instad of neo-nazi trash, read Richard J. Evans third reich trilogy
Tbh I want to read both Left and Right wing books to try to see both sides more clearly.

If you want to read left wing books start with to kill a mockingbird, it's the book every girl who wants the bbc reads to catch feelings for black men

Industrial Society And Its Future

Consider the Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu.

Frederic Bastiat - The Law
mises.org/library/law

Chuang-Tzu is better

Moar

where is the rest? list does not even ahve sun tzu or the anaclets

>Not including The Ethnostate by Wilmot Robertson
Absolutely irredeemable list.

Sun tzu is brainlet af and doesnt pertain to such a multivariate modern world. Better off with art of the deal, unironically. If you wanna know about warfare, study clausewitz and the first chechen defense of grozny. They mastered 4-man fireteam tactics, holding off entire companies of russian troops with proper firing lanes, IED setup. They also used fire in a more contemporary way to what sun tzu describes.

Iron curtain over America. Printed 1951

Great list user, Thanks!

This is a great book that is easy to read with a constitution in the back.

It gives some insights on why the Democrats feel entitled to their rule over the "country Class". Contrasts their outlooks. Also has some interesting mentions of supreme court cases that were very influential. Good starting point for 20th century US politics.

Image i had saved.

you cant even read the list

My list:

>Charles Murray- The Bell Curve
>Confucius- The Analects
>Sun Tzu- The Art of War
>Machiavelli- The Prince
>Mencius Moldbug- A Gentle Introduction to Unqualified Reservations (technically not a book but still very important)
>Jack Donovan- The Way of Men
>David Hines- Radical Book Club (again, not a book itself, but a real redpill on organization and tactics)
>Nick Land- Modernity's Fertility Problem (look there's a lot of good blogs okay)
>Richard Flynn- IQ and the Wealth of Nations
>Malcolm Gladwell- The Tipping Point

Probably some others, but I can't think of them.

What's that one Russian book that's almost never been translated that jews always say is fake? Not the Elder's, the other one.

It's like, "200 years among us" or something.

It's on my list, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, "Two Hundred Years Together"

Thanks user. Do you know where I can find a translated English version?

Only book you’ll ever need.
But seriously, do try to read it.

Dumbing us down by John Taylor Gatto.
Entry level reading about how fucked our education system is.

Wouldn't recommend Evola as easy to digest, it's extremely esoteric and mysterious.