youtube.com/watch?v=mmqqrtChc40
youtu.be/mmqqrtChc40
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_A-40
youtube.com/watch?v=QKaJ1hT6tUc
my.mixtape.moe/khkede.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GuP is like the Initial D of anime

Carbon coating son.
Now shut up and watch for the next 6 months.

A fun show

S2 fucking when for fuck's sake

December.

Final isn't season 2. Also why have /ak/ threads been dying off all the time now since last week for GuP?

Overrated garbage.

Tell me where did the Panzer hurt you?

GET OUT

because they are cancerous circlejerk generals with no discussion that should be purged with all the regulars banned

But most of the threads that involve stuff like with RW and RR are not "cancerous general circlejerks", user.

6 episodes of 40-50 minutes (probably) is as long as another season.

One of the best shows of the last decennia. Sit down and enjoy the ride.

It better just focus on the Nishizumis then.

Because a couple of vocal idiots managed to scare all content contributors away to /k/.

What do you mean?

I dounno lol. But you're better off watching Monogatari movies. They are intellectually sound and good.

The best way to watch monogatari series is to watch Katanagatari and drop everything else.

I can never watch this without thinking 'what is love?'

can't wait for my bluray of der film to come in the mail
gonna watch it with my dad

What does Panzer Vor mean

Panzer Vor means Panzer Vor

like "Mazin go"
youtu.be/CkFkxIDcAqo

Is that from the movie? Still have to watch it.

Armored Vortex

Yup.

I like tanks

youtube.com/watch?v=PgweofjxZCU
best

I'm sorry to say user. You had fun

>Tank JUMPING over a water canal
That has apparently happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=mmqqrtChc40
10-ish minutes in

/k/ommando here.

You'd be surprised what tanks can do, especially with HVSS suspensions.

The Russian BT series had a better power to weight ration than some modern cars, because Russians are fucking insane. Some brit tanks were also ridiculously fast.

I mean really, the whole "nobody ever dies" thing should probably tickle the tisms more.

i came here to post this

Most people have maybe seen a tank from afar, maybe seen her move during a parade. What one is capable of isn't common knowledge.

dunkirk

Fun as fuck show, one of my favorite anime to date desu.
though it'd of been better without miho's stupid angst.

Anime about modern tanks when? 65 tons of American diplomacy packing 120mms of FUCKYOURSHIT at 50mph makes me unbearably aroused.

Miho and Maho a BEST!

>Luckily there was a little bit of a ramp
There wasn't one in the anime

Reminds of watching the movie with my buddy! I enjoyed the heck out of it because of all the crazy ideas and the pure entertainment value in general, while he just facepalmed about all the over the top things constantly, cuz no realism... Still enjoyed it tho, he said.

To be fair, war memoirs are notoriously full of shit.

Saki Yukiko is just a farm girl living in the sticks. She lives alone since hrt mother, a world renowned Tankery master under the name "Glacier", sadly passed away 3 years ago. She never shared her mother's passion, no matter how much she tried to force it on her only child. Her passion was agriculture. She loved to farm and tend all day. However, having been self taught, she sucks. She doesn't even have a tractor, so she just uses her mother's pride and joy, an old Tortoise Assault Gun, to plough.
She usually makes enough to just about live, but this season is a hard one. She needs a change to happen and soon. As she thinks this to herself, she looks out into the sky and sees a Spitfire squadron coming towards her. It's from St Gloriana Girls Academy and has three girls stepping out to greet her. They are interested in buying the Tortoise for Tankery.
She refuses, as it was her mother's and means more to her than the house she lives in.
So, after a lot of swaying and bargaining, they offer her a deal. They take the Tortoise for tankery, and in return she goes to St Gloriana taking an agriculture course, assured by Darjeeling that she has full access to the Tortoise when she wants.
After some mulling over, she accepts.
To her surprise, she is the only working class farm-girl there, in a school full of prim and proper ladies.

The Tankery girls however are having trouble with their new toy. They can't seem to get the most out of the TD and so she steps in to show them. After demonstrating her skills as a driver, they offer her a place in the Tankery club, which after some soul searching and reading about her mother's legacy with St Gloriana, she accepts, along with her fitting new name of "Aisuti" (Ice tea) to reflect her driving style and carry on from her mother.

Accompanied by a crew of rag-tags, how will our heroine (a simple country girl, not a fan of crowds nor attention) react to her new life being the only common girl doing a lady's sport in this strange adventure.
Rated PG 13, comedy, seinen, sports, "Girls und Panzer: Slow and Steady!!"

>Saki Yukio (Ice Tea):
Driver of the Tortoise. She's rather brash and tends to act defensively, but her heart usually means well though she is a fan of quips and being rude as a means to make friends.
>Tamako Fujibasha (Rooibos (pronounced "roy-boss)):
Commander. Very strict and un-bending with her words, she is often referred to as the Matron of the group, believes in grace and proper with everything she does.
>Reki and Geki Rufuwarusi (Chamo and Mile):
The twin loaders of the machine. They are both laid back and slow, much to their commanders chagrin. They can work hard together but they'd rather take the easy long route that works than the fast, hard shortcut.
>Tsukiko Wataka (Oolong):
A girl not meant to fit into tanks, being 192cm (and very aware of it), but alas she is highly skilled as a gunner and thus was assigned to be Saki's gunner. Scared and poor socially but she usually tries her best.
>Chiaigo Fukazuvu (Yerba):
A loud mouthed and dry girl, she never means to hurt people's feelings but she can be overly frank and way too physical. Unfortunately for Saki, this is her co-driver.

Why is a loli allowed to drive a tank unsupervised in the GuP world?

Because her mom owns the tank and they're on private property?

To foster independence and strength in the children of the world, girls are given a driver's license from gradeschool.

Because it is a better world than ours.

Go away Erika, no one likes you.

That is the worst thing I've ever been called. I'm genuinely hurt.

Erika is not for bullying. She's a good girl who loves her senpai and not a bad girl at all. I hope Final gives us more Erika and Maho and Miho time.

private vehicle on private residence. no license required.

Were they really on private property? I thought loli Maho and loli Miho just went for a random joy ride in the countryside?

Because it's a perfect world.

Some tanks can actually jump impressing distances. I think there was a British WWII division commander famous for making his tanks jump in battle. Not sure if he had to retreat quickly or something. Can't remember the whole thing.

By the way, prototypes and designs of flying tanks with wings were actually made in the 30's and during WWII, so maybe GuP isn't as silly as we think (most of the time).

I miss Yukari

Its not that illogical for a tank to fly, gravity affects all things at the same speed. As long as you can get it up to speed to go any length it will make it as far as any other object going at that speed.
The issue is more that it comes down with a shitton more force, meaning the tank is probably all types of fucked up once it lands.

The US made some tanks that were able to be air dropped.

For the tanks jumping, are you talking about this? youtu.be/mmqqrtChc40

I think user meant glide, not fly

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_A-40

I already want to fuck Ice Tea and I haven't even seen her design yet

Actas next project will be Girls und Luftwaffe.

Huh, pretty good premise.
A shame the Final will probably be generic forced drama with the same characters again.

I want some new flavor...

>mfw we won't get any more of the fluff fairy once das finale ends

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

"user, would you please massage my legs, they're aching from walking around all day."

Yukari is for bullying and also ugly

Why would there be "forced drama" in Final? And why does Maho have such soft big Mahos?

Is this thread going to turn into a waifu circle jerk?

Forget it, user.

It's Sup Forums

This should be about Oarai still.

I would prefer if they made more stuff about other school later or maybe even adapt some spin off manga.

It's probably going to be another "Oh no, they are trying to close our school again! Let's win like the underdogs we are!", or "A new faction of characters want to be the best, so we will beat them like the champions we are!"

I don't have much hope, honestly.

I really doubt their going to repeat the "oh no school is being shut down again" thing for a third time with the Final series.

What is she doing?

I hope they and they go into their save the school match all cocky, lose, and the school then closes down.

END

>Tank jumping on water like a pebble
Gonna have to remind me about that one.

>Unsheathes Tiger 2 keys
What did you say about my waifu?

This. Brits even had tanks that fit inside of gliders.

Yeah, the Tetrarch comes to mind

It's the graduation arc. One last match for old time's sake. Shiho joins her girls for Miho's last match.

>graduation

For just the 3rd years like Anzu you mean, right? Miho still has a long time to go before she's graduating.

CV-33, at the end of Der Film

they literally explain it in the show

When she Panzer Vor but you Deus Vult

>When she commands a Panzer 4 but you command a Crusader Mk III

>you will never hangout at a lesbian transfer camp.
That whole bit was comfy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKaJ1hT6tUc

Yeah, but do you have the one with the rollercoaster?

my.mixtape.moe/khkede.webm

>that DONK as they get shot at the end
Man, GuP had the most satisfying sounds.

Also yeah, that shit wouldn't fly.

Is there any specific information about the accident that killed Mako's parents?

Its best in the german dub
>Was bedeutet Panzer vor?
>Es bedeutet Panzer vorrücken!

Just how bad is the dub? I love me some Hellsing Major in german but I wouldn't trust them with voicework for little girls.

Well, setting aside the usual terribleness it just doesnt work out with the way they use german in in the jap version.

Like when the russians got told to speak nip, in the german version its translated to them being told to speak german, but the story still takes place in japan.

Am I the only one that didn't really like the movie that much?

It is like they went all out in silliness in it. It was fun to watch, yes, but the realism contrast between the show and movie is like night and day.

>are you talking about this?
Yeah, that's it. Nice video!
You're right. I was thinking of the Antonov and "glide" is the proper term.
The last one was impressive! That Christie suspension performed so well! I don't think it's a coincidence that most jumping tanks used Christie suspension. No wonder the Finns mentioned it in the movie.

Speaking of Christie, I didn't know this but looks like he actually designed a self propelled flying (not gliding) tank.

The crazy gets layered on a little too strongly.

>GuP
>realism

I'd say you're on your own with that and really fucking weird.