Prove Trump is NOT racist!

Prove Trump is NOT racist!

Pro tip: YOU CANNOT!

source: it’s true

thats why i voted for him

Trudeau pls go

You misunderstood. The fact he is racist is a GOOD thing.

>Prove Trump is NOT zionist!

Pro tip: YOU CANNOT!

We can't, but you know what?

Two fucking terms.

this

He's about to give DACA, he is not racist.

He only made this headline to keep his retarded base happy.
They don't even care about DACA anymore, it's all "HOLY SHIT LIBS BTFO, HE SAID SHITHOLE OH SHIT"

>Pro tip
Cringe

Cause Haiti is objectively a complete shithole. Country of orgin does not equal race

prove to me anyone is NOT racist.

I hope so. There wasn't a NatSoc choice on the ballot but Trump seemed close enough.

If I leave, I win.

>racism
>bad
Besides, it's not racist when you tell ugly freaks apart from humans

>Prove a thing a I believe to me
>Base on my own criteria that make it impossible to prove

I have truly outgrown this place.

Based Ol' Hickory makes leftards more triggered than anyone

What's really gonna blow your mind is this:

> not only is he absolutely right, but pretty much anyone who voted for him is not only going to totally agree with him, but they are going to absolutely not give two flying rat fucks about who the fuck calls it "waycism".

and the irony in all this:

> it just endears him to his voters even more, because he's being HONEST with how he feels......he said what everyone in the room is already thinking, but normally would never have the balls to say it....and that's refreshing for a change.

And anyone who don't like it, can take their ass to one of those shitholes and live there.

America...Fuck yea.

Never said he was or wasn't. Doesn't affect my opinion.

What will make you want to an Hero more than anything else is the knowledge that, in his day, Ol' Hickory was the Archetypal Democrat.

I hope he is racist

He eats taco salad. Bingo, Pinko.

Whats wrong with being a racist? Everyone does it.

Nobody has ever been able to show me a single racist quote by him, they always use the mexican one as if mexicans are a race and as if he was talking about all mexicans and not the illegal immigrants who are criminals by definition

LMAO even if he is, blacks will vote for him in 2020 for the fact that by then they will have realize they live so much better being employed and he is the president that caused the lowest black unemployment rate.

Of course to prove Trump racist , you'd have to assume his "intent". (in using the word "shithole")

Conveniently, you leftys would ((not)) read into the "intent" of someone bleachbitting servers, hammering cellphones, deleting classified and work emails by the tens of thousands, not disclosing pneumonia until you almost drop dead in a campaign, FBI agents discussing "insurance" policies about elections, Pakistani IT guys, emails about cheese pizza and/or hotdogs, etc. etc. etc...

OP BTFO.

I sure hope he's racist.

prove to me my shirt is on inside out

pro tip : YOU CANNOT

Prove that he is?

NO, DON'T PUT THE BURDEN OF PROOF ON ME!

Trump gave amnesty to many illegal immigrants. If he was truly racist he would've deported them all.

If you are talking about Haiti, lol fuck Haitians.
Haitians are racist as fuck, they killed every white person on their island, and ever since lived like shit lol.

Yeah fuck nigger Haitians and fuck op.

BREAKING NEWS: Non-shitholes want to remain non-shitholes, SPLC responds by shitting itself

All trump is doing is proving he is racist, we are racist, I am racist and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it but wait in slow agonizing horror as we rally further around an ideal to drive pathetic faggots like you out of this country

'Shit hole nation' isn't a race cock jaws. Or are you just autistically repeating some ANTIFA bullshit?

trump was talking about shithole countries
go to haiti yourself and see what a shithole it is
liberals are the ones who automatically assume that shithole = black
because liberals are just as racist as literally everyone else on the planet
go back to blowing your dog you faggot leaf

I only wish he was more racist, fucking Leaf.

>if i leaf, i win
i swear to god canada was a mistake