3x3

Why did the preveious thread get deleted ?

>Why did the preveious thread get deleted ?
French Canadian shenanigans?

What's the point of making these generals 24/7 when you're just going to be jerking off to the same images over and over again?

Yes. why ? what does it have to do with ?

What's the point of making any general 24/7 when you're just going to be circlejerking with the same people and memes over and over again?

There isn't, that's kind of why anyone who isn't cancer doesn't like generals.

++ Satoshi Kon ;-; , Cagliostro, Uchirou
+Mind Game, Honneamise, Mardock, Jin-Roh, Redline
+/- Nerawareta
anyone has some hidden OVA to rec ?

No need to be shy. You can go ahead and stroke it as well. You know you want to.

5/7
8/8
Dragons' Heaven
Anime ;
++Lain, Mushishi, Nichijou, Dennou Coil,
+/- Kaiba.
is top right Patlabor or Nadesico ?
Animovies & OVA ;
++GitS, Totoro, Kaguya, EoE,
+Cat Soup and that short from Genius Party in the middle that i forgot its name
Manga ;
++Monster
+ YKK, Dorohedoro
Films ;
++ TWBB
+Days of Heaven, Citizen Kane. How is Enter the Void ? and what are top right and mid right please ?
Games ;
++HL2 , OKAMIII !
/lit/ ;
+ Heart of Darkness, The sound and the fury, Little Prince, Animal Farm. Do you like Dostoevsky and or Camus my fellow patrician ?

Is bottom left Nerawareta Gakuen?
3/3

>is top right Patlabor or Nadesico ?
Patlabor.
>Dorohedoro
Not on my 3x3.
>Citizen Kane
Not on my 3x3.
>How is Enter the Void ?
It's very visceral, in your face, and kind of show-offy with its cinematography. Honestly, I didn't like Noe's other films anywhere near as much as Enter the Void, but for some reason Enter the Void clicked with me so much that it became one of my all time favorites. You'll probably think it's either sickening, embarrassingly corny, or genuinely powerful.
>and what are top right and mid right please ?
The Turin Horse and Enter the Void (did you mean a different tile?).
>HL2
It's the first one but the sequel's pretty dope as well.
> Do you like Dostoevsky and or Camus
Dostoevsky's alright but I don't feel as strongly about his work as most folk seem to. I don't know Russian so I can't fully enjoy the prose and have to stick to English or Czech/Slovak translations. As for Camus, I haven't really gotten into his work, except for some extracts in uni.

In the movie 3x3 what are the two films to the right of one flew over the cuckoos nest?

Days of Heaven and The Turin Horse.

Rena is Superior

Thanks! i liked Seul XOntre Tous and Irréversible from Noé, i guess i'll enjoy Enter the Void as well.
>Not Citizen Kane
Well in this case what's mid bottom too ?
>mid right
Sorry i meant mid left

Under the Skin and Dr. Strangelove.

-1 Mind Game
lol kon
-1 Redline
5/7

9/9

I hope you stick around for another week. There's something special I would love for you to watch. I'm hoping to get it released by may 4th.

-1 Juirui
7/8

Contre*
Thank you based user

>I'm hoping to get it released by may 4th.
pic related criterion edition ?

I'm here pretty much all the time. Are you planning to make me watch a rant where you shittalk one of my favorite anime?

lol not as simple as that.
I'm working on a very large video on Kotor 2 and Kreia. Seeing as Kotor 2 is on your list, I thought it might interest you. Right now, it's at over an hour and a half long.

Christ, I don't know about that. I've never found you particularly insightful so you'd have to win me over in the first minutes.

>Dostoevsky and or Camus
>patrician

Well, regardless, I'll send it your way once its done.
It'll be my magnum opus and will change how everyone sees Star Wars.

Is Zerkalo your favorite Tarkovsky ? why ?
Mine is Nostalghia

Have you read Northrop Frye? He might help you reach some interesting insight when it comes to Star Wars, especially with the approach they take in Kotor 2.

Bottom right?
Top left, bottom mid and bottom right, what series?

How can I convince you to stop making videos?

great music taste

Stop making this thread every few hours you ultra niggers

>-1 Mind Game
>lol kon
>-1 Redline

My nigga, you need to fix that bad taste of yours, shit can be infectious.

>What's the point of making these generals 24/7 when you're just going to be jerking off to the same images over and over again?
What's the point of this board, then? There is only so much you can discuss about the seasonal garbage so what's the harm in spending the rest of the time with shitposting and circlejerking?

this isn't actually my taste tho
>شكرا لكم/10

Why did you post this?

because i like these shows . but they're half of them aren't even 10/10

The fuck does that mean? Are you ashamed of what you enjoy or are you posting someone else's 3x3? Are you a pleb or a pleb enabler?

it means that i have only seen three 10/10 shows . the rest are just 8/10 , 9/10

3/3 threads are being deleted? Fuck yea go to MAL to jerk each other off kiddos!

I don't understand how the ratings in these threads work

>I don't understand how the ratings in these threads work
liked/seen
++=a show in anons 3x3 which you consider as one of your favorites or just very good
+=a show you like in anons 3x3
+/-=a show you think is mediocre/average
-=a show you don't like

That's because you're a poor little brainlet. But that's obvious from your 3x3. Just pick whatever kind of rating system you want.

Mediocre/average carries a pretty negative connotation for me. +- is something I just don't feel very strongly about either way, or have ambivalent feelings towards. But that's just me I suppose. I use the Likert scale to express my attitude, not really to rate a show.

Are there any more charts with more than just anime and manga?