Shokugeki no Soma

How fucked is Nene?

If her soba leaps through time, what will Souma's do?

Sadly she is, poor girl didn't deserve to be the first one.

That's a sweet cover

stop the time

cutest couple.

text spoilers when

Not a Nenefag but this matchup is fucking nonsense. I don't give a fuck if Souma put his entire self into soba. He shouldn't be as skilled as Nene much less at her own specialty. One month special training isn't going to make him as good a chef as she is.

No Jump this week.

natural talent > years of experience

ishikishi proved it

also allthe elite 10 members are probably working alone, when the rebel team is silently helping each other, just like the bara grandpa teached during the training

So how tall is Megishima anyway?

Welcome to shounen

Except that according to Saiba, Souma has no natural talent. He just never gives up

He's probably around 6'3 to 6'5. Majority of the characters are manlets.

Extremely fucked. With her already showing her super specialty, she has nothing new to go against Isshiki in the next round. It's so damn predictable.

I mean Nene's meal was bullshit.

I would hate to go to a restaurant where my meal is pretty good but I don't notice I'm eating it and once it's done I just crave more.

Fuck that. When my meal is over I'd like to be full and satisfied not just sitting there wanting for more feeling like I didn't have any.

Megishima belongs in a sports manga

He is in one though.

that is his talent
mc willpower = natural talent

watch as the wont even notice souma's dish because they are going to eat it even before realising

More developement when

Is that any chance that Kuga will beat Eishi but then get slaughtered by Rindou?

No.

99% positive that Kuga will be the first casualty for the rebels

superior genes

give it another 50 chapters and we'll find out that souma's mom is some triple michelin star restaurant owner whos even better at cooking than saiba.

>mc willpower = natural talent
Now that's bullshit. Willpower has never equated to being natural talent. Souma is just eager to learn and is persistent regardless of his adversary or how many times he lost. You don't gain experience in just a short timespan unless you're fucking genius which Souma isn't.

>we'll find out that souma's mom is some triple michelin star restaurant owner

I seriously hope not

I just want his mom to be a regular chick that had nothing to do with the culinary world

>superior genes
That's pretty contradictory. If that were the case then Souma should've inherited Jouichirou's natural talent in cooking which he didn't.

similar to you I think of her more like a normal poor woman who doesnt acknowledges saiba's cooking the same way of erina x souma

also I think saiba doesnt have a speciality, and souma will never find his too. but not having a speciality is actually better because this way he can learn a more variety of styles. this is actualy his talent

Souma already did though. Remember when they explained it at the election it was "a dish that only that cook could have created".

And that's what Erina said Souma's dish vs Tsukasa was. What's more they called a specialty "a dish that shows the face of the cook" and the judging chapter for Tsukasa vs Souma was titled "two faces" for a reason.

>no Erina ass
Fucking tosh

But souma has years of experience too
Hes doing Yakisoba.

I hope Isshiki takes Nene away for special training after Souma mind breaks her with his win.

>tfw no proper scans ever

With ZA SAUCE

>One month special training isn't going to make him as good a chef as she is.
You forget Souma is also a chef. While she spent all of her time working on being a Soba Master, Souma spent his being a chef.

Some user got it and took a decent picture, but yeah, no scansl.

So I dropped this when Azami showed up and removed old man Nakiri, is it worth picking back up?

How old are they again?

Only for Souma and Erina

>reading this for Souma.

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

>Only for Rindo

Fixed that for ya

Throw in Sword guy and Megishima as well

>Sword guy

He is a literally who and will job, why would you even care for him.

He's sexy

That's all I need to root for him

Everyone is sexy.

I never said Souma wasn't one. Nene wasn't merely a soba master as she was also extraordinary chef all around. Not to mention Souma never went through any formal training like she did as he picked up whatever he could learn from Jouichirou's cooking at their diner. Seriously it's absurd that Souma is going to beat Nene at her own specialty when he has nowhere as much knowledge or experience as she has.

She's done for

I think I've fapped to that Erina doujin weekly since it was translated

MIRACLE OF THE UNIVERSE

This hasn't been canceled yet?

This current arc is so bad. It feels like Souma is bullying her, because you know there's no way she can possibly win.

Reminds me of the Ja-pan doujin with the solar anus

Why would it be cancelled? Its ranking great and selling great

Other than Hinako they range 15-16. Hinako is 27 iirc.

>Megumi doing her T-Rex pose even on the volume cover

>15
>Fifteen
F I F T E E N

A lot of 15 yo girls look like that those days.

>still complaining about the pose

/thread

Here's your (You) for being this dense.

How does Nene Crimson work?

Well, that one is 16.

I don't think it mention Soma's mom anywhere right?

You can have one wife and one mistress.

>Losing to a first year with her specialty
How will she ever recover from this?

Ryoko is truly the prettiest of the bunch.

Who?

Only 2 of the girls in that image have any real relevance anyway.

The prettiest character.

It's solar penis.

So wait, Would Soume marry into the Nakiri family or does Nakiri marry into the Yukihara family?

Alice isn't in there user

But I only want Rindou.

Alice is the second prettiest. Ryoko is first for me.

Nice meme faggot. Its pretty fucking obvious that this is going to be another asspull victory for Souma. There's no logical explanation how he should win this match and just Tsukuda's lame excuse for his power level to go up.

>There's no logical explanation how he should win this match
He's the MC of a shounen. What did you expect from a series aimed at teenage boys?

>What did you expect from a seriesome sense at least. I'm not asking for realism since shounen for the most part throws that out the window. If Souma knew who he was up against and/or the type of dish to be served several days beforehand or faced one of those replacement E10s then it might be plausible. But it was on the spot and against the top second year.

>What did you expect from a series aimed at teenage boys?
A match that's believable and made sense at the least. I'm not asking for realism since shounen often throws that out the window. Id Souma knew who his opponent was and/or the dish to be served several days before had oe if he was up aginst those replacement E10s it would've been plausible. But it wasn't as it was on the spot.

With the stupidity you're saying, then there's no reason to oppose central after all, so why dont just give up and learn from the elite?
Faggot

That's no the point I'm saying you retarded piece of shit. There's not enough fucking development for Souma to be suddenly that good to beat the top second year in the school. I don't give a fuck if he's the MC. Tsukuda did a half-ass job jumping his skill level that high. His jump after Stagiaire was at least explained and plausible as he still wasn't quite as good as the lowest E10. But fuck no. He jumped exponentially in skill within a month to be at least at par with Nene. If this were the fighting type shounen it might be fine but this is a cooking battle manga. Not to mention has no real special ability like Erina's god tongue or Akira's sense of smell.

>Not to mention has no real special ability like Erina's god tongue or Akira's sense of smell.
So you are not okay with someone jumping skill levels in cooking in a fucking month, even though this is cooking we are talking about and people have improved in a shorter time than that, but you take no issue with the superpowers?
Just saying, the difference between a passable and a brilliant dish could be a minute detail.

>So you are not okay with someone jumping skill levels in cooking in a fucking month
I never said that. I'm saying Souma's skill level jump was just too large a gap and had little to no development for it. As I mentioned his skill jump in after stagiaire was acceptable.

>even though this is cooking we are talking about and people have improved in a shorter time than that
In this manga no one other than Souma has improved faster and more drastically than he has. He maybe a shounen MC but this is a cooking manga you still need a level of credibility.

>but you take no issue with the superpowers?
Again I never said or even implied that. I merely mentioned that as comparison since Souma has no special talent nor a cooking genius that would give a definite edge in cooking. He is very persistent, adaptable and learns as many cooking techniques as possible. Though he has those positive traits that doesn't justify how he got that much better so quickly.

Generally speaking, the Japanese often consider that you marry into the more prestigious family. Also that in turn raises the question about Saiba Jouichirou and the Yukihiras.

Yukihira is not a prestigious family considering nobody has ever heard of it.

What if 'Yukihira' is just a name that Saiba made up?

Probably. I was autistic a few months ago trying to connect the dots with all the sun/moon metaphors.

For a restaurant, maybe. But naming his son that would be odd. It's likely his wife's surname.

>no chapter this week
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Souma's dish ties time into a gordian knot. The judges are imploded out of the universe.

>Best boy want to spend time alone with worst girl when he have so many best kouhais to spend it with

In your dreams, self insert-kun.

Nah, only in their soap dramas.
Irl, they follow the husband family name in the registry.
Wife still retain hers but children all follow their dad.

Regardless of the wive family fame or lack of it.
Altering this is considered troublesome and disrespectful to everyone.

In their animu too. See Gendou and Shini in Eva.

Meat as my wife

No mistress

There's nothing wrong with that

Anyone wanna take a wild guess on what Megumi is doing facing forward? Here's a hint Her hands

Fucked to death, hopefully.

>souma's mom is some triple michelin star restaurant owner
Nah. Soumom will be michelin star tester.

Originally like Erina, but fell in love with Jo.

Nah, Soumom will be some completely random chick that he met, and taught him to love cooking for the sake of it, to make others happy.