I'M SO FINE WITH THIS ONE!

too bad she isn't coming back

Right.

This is the best Kiriha

I choose Pillow-chan

DELETE THIS

I WANT TO SNIFF GRANNY'S HAIR

12 > 7 > 16 > 21 > 30

You're a faggot if you don't BELIEVE IT!

Shouldn't granny be able to curb-stomp any of the kids without a second thought?

Probably not. Ascension is a big fucking powerup, and she can't do it. She's probably on par with Sunao and Kazuya through sheer experience, but that can't last.

SHES MINE

GRANNY IS MINE TOO

You couldn't handle both of them and you know it

Nobody could handle both. Two of almost any Tsugumomo girl would end genitals.

Kanaka uses two at the same time though

Kanaka is basically a rape elemental. She's a special case.

Kanaka reminds me of a comic where the superman fights crime and loves fucking kids and theres nothing anyone can do about it since hes the fucking superman.

No one can handle Kanaka

Kukuri could.

No but plenty get 'handled' by her

Why is old man acting so smug when they're losing this match?

He clearly doesn't know what Oriobana is capable of. Apparently no one knew she had hair powers.

Except the dad.

Because he's a cheating shit and he's hypno raped her twice without her knowing

I remember a pic of them together when they were young adults if not teens. No way he doesn't know what she can do.

She was playing a very long con.

Kiriha has got a nice rack here.

so i don't read this manga but im guessing that the sex stuff is for things like mana just like FSN

No, the MC's mom is just a rapist.

Normally you would be correct but in this case, no

MC's mom literally just raped most of the girls she knew for fun

But friendship is power.

She'll be back! She'll be back! She'll be back!
SHE'LL BE BACK!?! SHE'LL BE BACK!?! SHE'LL BE BACK!?!

Right? RIGHT!?!

Yeah probably.
I mean he carries he remains around with him, thats like 99% sure she will revive.

G R A N N Y

The author does a REALLY good job at appealing to his fanbase.

Oba-san 2.0

how did he tame her

poetry. all you had to do was sweet talk her

G-granny?

What DOES she know about dad?

He's a corny motherfucker. Maybe he even bit the pillow during his first time.

Is she his wife or something but he doesnt know it?

Pillow was there and he bit her?

No, she just knows about his awful, sappy love poems from high school and other girly shit he did. She was Kanaka's wing-girl and tried to run interference but Kazuaki was too persistent and Kanaka wasn't as gay as everyone thought.

Good lord how I would bite those puffy love pillows she's got.

I'm ready for a hundred loli Kirihas.

> we'll get this scene animated soon

Can't.
Fucking.
Wait.

Wait a second, is this the one where his dream girl is the genderbent him, and they can't wake him up because he'd much rather romance himself than deal with Kiriha's worstgirlness?

The joke wouldn't really work animated, though. They can do it, but it doesn't work as well when dialogue bubbles aren't typical of anime.

>Kiriha's worstgirlness
Just take a long walk off a short pier already.

It's the faces that really matters.

uh oh

Remember when kazuya created life from lifeless objects? Something to do with his unique ability.

So far the managed really poorly those detailed faces jokes.

Anything that isnt dead kiriha

There was some comic I saw in a dump on Sup Forums ages back when Sup Forums wasn't shit where the local Superman knockoff was getting a blowjob from some chick he saved and had to tell her to dodge when he came, and he accidentally shot down a fucking airplane a mile away with his jizz and had to go save it.

I don't know why I just remembered that.

> insert picture of a rosy field with a poem being written in the air

RIP in pieces

WHY?

Friendly reminder of just why Kanaka was training her kids to be exorcists.

tuukkavirtaperko.net/comic/1/0074.jpg

I went back to look at how he changed, and holy shit look at his gray streak. It's a band now. He's got to be in his late thirties to early forties, but he's aging like shit. Poor bastard.

So shes a psycho that wants her son to dominate her?

The small cute one with DFC.

That's in Finnish, isn't it? Every time.

She's a psycho that wants ANYTHING to make her taste fear again.

Its kinda freaky how his eyes are completely different artstyle from other characters.

>they game middle school Kiriha cowtits

This show really balances on mediocrity. I know people who enjoy this but I'm just not feeling it, let me explain. Or try.

Meet male character. Male is easily flustered. Male accidentally gropes woman. Male has tons of women who find interest in him. Male wakes up with VIOLENT MAGIC FEMALE #7281 in bed. Male freaks out. VIOLENT MAGIC FEMALE #7281 attacks male. I'd call her a tsundere but she hasn't said the standard legal amount of "baka" for her to count so I guess she's a revolution in character design. She doesn't wear panties. There's a plot by the way. Blah, blah blah. Ghosts. Done. This show is also revolutionary in the sense that there's a female character who gets just as flustered and overreacts in just about the same way as main male character. She hits people constantly with a paper fan because slapstick is funny. That was the best part of the show I think. It was all a blur.

The animation quality is pretty good with plenty of movement and expression. It's the best part. The music can also stand out at times, which is nice. But the characters are so cliché and empty that it's hard to care about any of this. Sure there's action, sure there's all the girls you could ever want. All sorts of flavors of woman show up. Bazinga.

Did I mention the main character is edging on shota territory?

This show is nothing. It's average. You've seen everything in this before and probably better too. It's not that bad, but it's not good either. MAL says 5 is average so that's what it gets. The animation is the best part so if you just want to see some flashy poofs and bangs then here you go. There's also the bog standard shoddy CG though so you'll have to ignore that but honestly if you watch enough seasonal anime you've probably gotten well used to seeing all sorts of meh and garbage CG. At least it's not Berserk (2016/2017). Am I really in the universe where a 5 out of 10 show is better than a Berserk adaption? Help me.

Kanaka sucked him dry
He has no life force left

Did I feel anything watching this show? Any human emotion? Maybe. I don't remember. I just watched this show and I've already forgotten all sorts of details. What were the character's names again? I think the main character made a ghost go away by telling her that she should come over some time. She got horny and the ghost disappeared. Where am I? Did I mention there's some crow lady with big ol' baps? That'll go over good on Danbooru. Boing. Honestly take away the sex "appeal" and this feels like a show for little kids. Did I mention the part in the OP where female rasengan gropes the male in the gonads? Is immaturity a genre?

Do I sound bored? Am I rambling? That's what happens when you try to put effort into reviewing something that is decidedly average at best. You might like it. Give me some alcohol and I think I'd like it too. And it wouldn't be that much alcohol too. There's much worse than this show. There really is. But it's so nothing. Come to look at the animation and then stay for some reason I don't know. There were jokes. Maybe you'll laugh, I didn't. I love comedy anime too. Give it a shot, or not. I recommend it maybe. Maybe I'm biased against this show I never heard about until this morning. Everyone seems to enjoy it more than me except for the few that didn't. 5/10

Don't worry, later on the violent magic female temporarily turns into a violent magic male and rapes Male Character in the ass.

Even later than that, violent magic female finds herself in a situation where she has to be charming, romantic, and sexy. Failing to do that miserably, she genderbends Male Character for a bit and lets him solve it, which ends again in him being raped.

In both cases, she mocks him for getting raped and the subject is never brought up again.

Nigga I ain't reading that shit

Kanaka is an ideal partner.
>Smart, kanaka graduated without issues while making bank as monster hunter.
>Travels a lot so you have alone time
>Isnt incapacitated by pregnancy
>horny 24/7
>has a slave that can look after the kids when mama & papa are busy
>has an Amazing body
>strongest being on the planet

>horny 24/7
Its not that fun tbqh

Is this pasta?

>>has an Amazing body
If you're into men, sure.

Its fine, she has multiple substitute partners who all happen to be female.

According to jewgle, its a MAL review.

>>Travels a lot so you have alone time
>>horny 24/7
And we all know that's a great combo.

Granny said they could take care of Kanaka with their elite forces. Where the hell are those elite forces? Her strongest guy lost against a barehanded kid Kanaka. I have a hard time believing all of the people participating in the tournament together would do a much better job than Mayoiga's forces which got absolutely destroyed by barehanded Kanaka. And now they need to kill a fucking ascension mode Kanaka that killed Kukuri. It's fucking impossible.

She is the entire elite forces.