Where are my Charioce's XVII "the Smug" niggas at ?

Where are my Charioce's XVII "the Smug" niggas at ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/baha_virginsoul?lang=en
twitter.com/anime_gbf?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll turn degenerate by episode 9.

Im here my ningen.

The only thing he is gonna fuck is Nina.

How strong would their babies be ?

He will win The Bachelorette: Virgin Soul

She's a dragon though.

He's a demon

Demons out

The demons will have their day.

>no cows in anime

What's even the point?

Is there seriously already a doujin of the king fucking Azazel or is just an edit ?

Reminder that Nina is huge slut.

HITLER

A virgin slut.

DID NOTHING WRONG

What happens in 8 and how do you know already?

Spoiler pics from twitter. Someone post the collage.

What's with the double standard? Nina's attitude toward men is basically a female version of Kaisar and I never see call anyone Kaisar a slut. Hell, he's done even more sluttier stuff like actually triedto pursuse Amira or woo the other wenches. What gives?

>>>/tumblr/

You won't see it in the collage.

Barnaby is that you?

He is a literal white knight

Kaisar doesn't get a boner every time he talks to a woman.

The glasses truly make the man.

No.

He does every time he's talking to Amira. He's completely head over heels for a random girl he barely knows. He's fucking loose.

Very nice

This.

fuck u

Its rather ironic to me how divergent RoB's anime is compared to GBF's.

>one is based off a card game famous for its PvP and has a really good anime original adaption/spin-off story
>the other is based off a card game famous for its story/single-player focus and has a boring anime that is a direct adaption of the source material

>really good anime original adaption/spin-off story

Except very few people consider RoB anime good.

It looks good but beside that it's incredibly mediocre.

It was one of the worst selling anime of it's season. It's incredibly unpopular.

And Virgin Soul is one of the least popular anime this season.

Oh look, it's that granbluefag who's bitter that his anime sucks balls in comparison.

> It was one of the worst selling anime of it's season
It wasn't even in the bottom half. You have a misunderstanding of how well/poorly most series do.

>popularity = quality
I guess SAO is amazing then ?

>gbf
>card game
what did he mean by this?

You are the one who started to argue that it's not unpopular.

No, he wasn't. said RoB was good, and then brought up the argument ad populum to argue that it wasn't.

I'm a different user who was just pointed out how retarded your argument was

From what I've watched it's easily the best this season. What would you say is better than this that's out right now?

Nobody cares about fujo opinions.

I'm not gay but I would gladly let his majesty Charioce violate my anus if he ever asked me for it

twitter.com/baha_virginsoul?lang=en

>7k followers

Literally a laughingstock. Even generic LN adaptations have over 3x more.

Truth hurts eh?

He's already a degenerate. You don't stay long in power by conquest and oppression, people always get tired of your shit.

What truth? Nobody cares about this series in Japan.

Literally who gives a fuck? I laugh every week knowing I watch the best show of the season while you faggots are stuck with trash.

>nips have shit taste
If you think this is news, you're sorely mistaken

>Implying that the people that are actually watching this are fujos

It bet you are one of those fags that watches yuri on Ice and then calls everything you don't like gay.

You seem to be under a misguided impression that this is supposed to be a commercial product when in fact it's not. It was never supposed to "advertise the game", it was never supposed to push any BDs either, those were released literally as an afterthought. It's as pure of a passion project as possible for one to exist in this day and age. This anime exists because the guy at cygames wanted anime for the game his company makes. This anime is how he wanted it and MAPPA is hired to realize that vision. None of that "muh popularity" crap matter in this discussion. The anime was made as a madman's whim for the chosen ones to enjoy. The end.

Not this retarded argument again.

There was in game campaign when anime was airing and they gave game codes to BD. They even put Genesis characters into then new GBF to advertise it.

I can see why the Nips don't like this. It's well animated, has an intricate set-up and plot, multiple interesting characters, an interesting lore and world, a novel premise.

All things the nips hate. If this had been a moe slice of life or an isekai, or better, a mix of both, it would sell like hotcakes. What were they thinking, throwing their money away when a clear winning formula exists?

They might as well while they were at it because why not? They were mostly letting people know the anime exists. And it got such minimal advertising and media presence that it's a small miracle anybody watched it at all. The cygames guy, Takenaka even forced the director to drop his initial draft for something commercial and marketable. The BDs were said to be more of a collector's item considering that each costs about 85$, has a 5.1 sound and there's no DVD edition because "the format isn't worth of the show's quality", to quote him directly. There wasn't supposed to be any BDs in the first place, they've decided on releasing the show on discs as an option pretty late into the game.

Imagine you have so much money you can fund your own anime and make it EXACTLY as you want, would you not do it? I know I would have.

I think the main problem is the part about the plot
Nips don't like plots

I would laugh if it wasn't so sad.
Anywho, post memes

I think the problem is the fujoshi aren't being given enough yaoi ships mixed in with wanting to fuck the dragon.

fujos like self-inserts but also love yaoi. I'm surprised they're not latching on harder to Ragdemon and Abused Twink, but I think they liked Azazel and Kaiser better.

You do realize that for every moe slice of life that succeeds there's another five that perform poorly? It's almost like there's other factors at work. You know, like marketing and stuff. But you're not Japanese so you can only just assume based off of hearsay on a weeaboo image board.

I'll be honestly surprised if Azazel doesn't get the fujos' attention, especially now that he's one of the mains. He's perfect for so many depraved things.

What plot? Genesis had the most generic and simple plot imaginable.

>literally Karak-Eight-Peaks population

>intricate set-up and plot, multiple interesting characters, an interesting lore and world, a novel premise

>Gundam IBO has over 130k followers
>sells only 3x as much

>Except very few people consider RoB anime good.
>appeal to belief argument
Dumbass GBFfag.

Neither the first season nor this one of RoB anime are geared toward disc sales. Same as the Garo anime projects, dumbass.

FAVAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But nobody even wants to fuck the dragon.

Failure of Bahamut anime actually affected the game. Cygames pretty much gave up on trying to revive it.

Nice headcanon.

>Except very few people consider [the] RoB anime good.
Why would I care that plebeians don't care for it? Its a good show, I bet you think MAL ratings are important or relevant too.

>lying this blatantly
Holy shit.

It's a fact.

No, its you lying. Because RoB was already on its way out once Cygames introduced GBF. On top of that RoB was suffering because Cygames wasn't able to replicate the long term success they had in Asia with the game in the West. After about 3 years it slipped out of the top 20 games for Google Play and Apple Store and constant demands for refunds because the average Westerner didn't understand why gacha and P2W were a concept with RoB. The game was already dying since 2015.

Anime had nothing to do with that. And that's why even then its success was great enough they made a Hearthstone equivalent of it once more.

Meanwhile Granblue:

twitter.com/anime_gbf?lang=en

Over 20 times more. That's what happens when you follow the game instead of making a gay fanfic.

It was a dying game and anime was an attempt to revive it. It failed hard.

Kemono Friends was in even worse situation and look what a good anime did to it.

Oh look, it's the butthurt fanboys from S1 threads. Don't you have a GBF thread to shitpost? Let people of superior taste enjoy their show.

That's because they make you follow the anime twitter for free ingame stickers, user. It's all obviously padded and it's not like the granblue story is ten times better.

Nips literally don't give a shit about the granblue anime itself. They just want the freebies and the ingame bonuses from the BDs, I would've assured you that RoB would be selling more if they did these kind of tactics too.

>It was a dying game and anime was an attempt to revive it.
Except it wasn't you misinformed dabbler. RoB anime started production in 2012 when the game was at its peak. It was supposed to be avant garde of fantasy since its conception. You literally have no idea what kind of shit you're spouting, I bet you make this shit up on the go.

Oh it's you again, stop posting that shit both in Sup Forums or /gbfg/ you fuck

>anime was an attempt to revive it
No it wasn't.

Charioce will die a hero. Screencap this

King CHEETOHS will NEVER DIE!

Also someone explain this. Does some GBF guy shitpost in RoB threads now?

He not just shitpost RoB threads, he shitpost on granblue thread too, this guys just starting fandom wars

>tfw can't decide if Bahamut or SukaSuka is better
On the plus side, they are different enough that I can easily call them the best at what they do

Oh, thats kind of dumb then.

I don't care how he dies as long as he kicks the bucket. But it would be great if he died a very painful and humiliating death.

t. Azazel

Im liking the characters in Bahamut but the world and story in sukasuka has me me more interested

It's an edited Lucy/Azazazazel doujin but someone better get on this shit quick