I want to be proud of this country but every time he opens his mouth i'm reminded that we elected a complete fucking...

I want to be proud of this country but every time he opens his mouth i'm reminded that we elected a complete fucking moron.

We

You’re probably from some shithole part of the country.

Why does he remind you of Obama?

Go back to your shithole then faggot.

>wahh you can't call a shithole a shithole
these disingenuous virtue signalling faggots are the same type of people who see a horribly deformed monstrosity on instagram or some TED Talk and write comments like "You're soooo beautiful!!! ;_;"

They're hysterical pearl clutching leftist faggots

I didn't vote, so I helped a little I guess.

t. shitholer

This is a slide thread. They are started by /leftypol using an unintelligent short and quick to write post designed to elicit an emotional response only.

Remember to sage and redpill all threads started by (((shills))).

Refugees literally have to PROVE that the country they came from is a shit hole that can't protect them. There are only two options : they are either lying shits and should be sent back or the country they come from is a real shithole as they claim.

Donald trump is pepe

>Everyone of the threads supporting Trump are not slide threads, only the ones not supporting Trump are slide threads.
KYS

>every time he opens his mouth

>democracy functions
see there's your problem
you've been living in an oligarchy this whole time
sit back and enjoy the road to collapse, let's see if our overlords can weasel their way out of this one

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

Trips wasted on a slide thread
saged, get fucked pearl clutchers

A complete fucking moron like a fox.

>This is CNN
>nigger, nigger, shithole, nigger, spic, wetback nigger
>This is CNN

Trips of truth!

More like fucking scripters.

mfw shills are out in force pushing "shithole" meme, even though literally every single person that voted for Trump loves it

Most normal Americans ask themselves the exact same question Trump purportedly asked in that meeting. You should probably move to a more progressive, tolerant European country where the people there will "get" you. Just follow these simple steps:

>spray pain yourself brown
>fly to Berlin
>throw your passport in the trash
>rape someone and/or assault a police officer while shouting Allahu Ackbar
>get free shit and a flat for life

Don't be selfish, be sure to tell all your faggot friends to do the same

>Obama said worse then killed the country along with Hillary.
Letting her take the fall was pretty good though

Sage and redpill all (((shills))).

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

Don't fall for the attacks by the media

The left and the media cycle through the following attacks when one drags on too long

>Russia
>Racism
>Rapist
>Retard

>plz subscribe

t. mud cookie

You can't compare the statement in your pic to the level of overt, crude racism that orange man reached with today's statement. He goes out of his way to show you his racist logic.

u realize you are just being played dont u? u are behaving in the exact way that they want you to. polarizing your internal belief system to be completely anti-whatever they tell you a "liberal" is. you are just as fanatical as the people you are deriding. except you actually exist, whereas those who you falsely believe exist, do not actually exist. other than in your subjective inner reality.

be proud of what? America isn't a nation it's a bunch of individuals that dislike each other.

am i banned

Trump is a national treasure, and when his term is up, you are going to miss him and antics.

shill slide thread
sage

You remind me of when I was 15 and dumb as fuck. I used to say the exact same shit about Bush, until I joined the infantry and woke the fuck up. 13 years later I gotta say Bush was a decent dude and so is trump... For politicians.

Yes Sadiq, go back to your shithole now.

Well then fuck off faggot nigger Jew motherfucker.

That's the point. Go away back to your shithole.

Come on man, Bush was dumb too but he's not on Trump's level. Why can't republicans just get their shit together

Agreed.

FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF.

FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK DRUMPF.

Go back then spoiled shitskin.

Go back to the shit hole you defend so much but left for gibs in greater lands.

Trump+mouth = only good for pol due to entertainment purpose and msm to shill

Trump+mouth shut = Ideal version

Wuz

#ProudShitholer