Are liberals possessed by demons?

The reaction to "shithole"gate is astounding. Liberals really just want the U.S. to go so far left that we too become a shithole.

I don't know how one can be intelligent and want the death of their own country. These people function normally and go to college so

Are they just... EVIL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
youtube.com/watch?v=JXtujxT9rzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're not evil. Liberals aren't even bad people. They're just governed by emotion. Outrage is the most effective motivator for a liberal, and the media has weaponized outrage. Anything conservative, anything American, anything masculine, anything white is automatically met with outrage.

>and go to college
There is your problem.

the right is governed by emotions too....masculine ones..

No, at least not all of them.

Reminder that shitholes are really shitty

>becoming an emotional trainwreck because of hearsay

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

>They're not evil. Liberals aren't even bad people

The Bible says otherwise, friend.

I've never seen this level of outrage from right wingers. Yet leftist tell themselves that right-wingers were this outraged over Obama.

Long ago, there was a twatter account called like FatBrianStelter or something that, that trolled that fucker on Twatter posting loads of old images of him from his fatter days. I laughed my balls off as this slimey fat worm. This greasy manlet kike fuck was like 300lbs of pure balding faggotry by his early college years. Guy is in my top 3 for MSM pieces of shit.

How punchable is this faggots face?

They are full of hatred

its possible, The media today has been off the rails. Is this really playing well with normies? Do most people really not see Haiti as a shithole?

Yes. And?

>Are liberals possessed by demons?
Yes. The demon of their people. They all submit to the purveyors of their indoctrination - the elites. These "liberal" collectivists are ultimately governed by a small bourgeoisie. It always works like that.
Several western governments have already been comprised by these philosophies of evil.
So yes, they are possessed in a way. Right-wing people do not act like this and they never will.
I forget how the quote goes exactly but someone said "Right-wing people will continually win politically because they are a collection of separate ideologies working towards one goal, but left wing people are one ideology working towards several goals."

>liberals

>Do most people really not see Haiti as a shithole?
most of them don't even know where haiti is

There are a few exceptions though.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

Woe be to him that rouses those emotions

yes they are just evil and want total control

they're pushing propaganda. they're trying to get everyone to stop supporting Trump

to argue with mr. trump's comments today is to suggest that there are NO shithole countries --

This isn't true, and no man on Sup Forums would ever say there are no shithole countries.

I watched CNN clips today on this subject, and, my God -- they have no argument at all. It's amazing.

>Are liberals possessed by demons?
No, liberals ARE demons.
You think I'm exaggerating but I'm not. They murder babies, side with genocidal invaders, support sexually mutilating children, side with criminals against cops, and lie constantly.
They are demonic scum and they should all be introduced to rope. All of them.

jones is right about the faggot frogs, I don't understand why people make fun of this when hes said much crazier shit

I mean conservatives are definitely guided by emotion as well. most of the arguments against i've heard are based off emotion

>go to college

You mean evil indoctrination centers

Sounds like demon's to me. Im ready for the purge. Hang'em All youtube.com/watch?v=JXtujxT9rzA

Wannabe Alex Jones

COMMUNISTS.

They are hoping you don't make the connection and realize that they are trying to turn your country into a shithole with these brown people